Author Topic: Trump Calls for Obama's Resignation After Orlando Shooting  (Read 562 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Trump Calls for Obama's Resignation After Orlando Shooting
« on: June 12, 2016, 08:35:49 pm »
Trump Calls for Obama's Resignation After Orlando Shooting

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — US presidential hopeful Donald Trump challenged President Barack Obama on Sunday to acknowledge that the deadly Orlando shooting was an act of Islamic terrorism or resign.

A gunman attacked a gay night club in Orlando overnight, killing at least 50 people and injuring 53 more. US media reported that the attacker, Omar Saddiqui Mateen, was a US national of Afghan origin who had vowed loyalty to the Daesh terror group.

"Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!" Trump wrote on his official Twitter page.

In his address to the nation on the incident, which has become the deadliest mass shooting in the US history since the 2007 Virginia Tech massacre, Obama described it as an "act of terror and an act of hate," but stopped short of making a connection to radical Islam, which has not been proven.

The Republican frontrunner has been widely criticized for his controversial statements on Islam. In December 2015, he proposed a ban for Muslims entering the United States, as well as an Islamic registration and control of certain mosques.

http://sputniknews.com/us/20160612/1041219403/Trump-Obama-Resignation-Orlando-Shooting.html

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

geronl

Re: Trump Calls for Obama's Resignation After Orlando Shooting
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 08:37:48 pm »
He must have "suggested" it

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 09:21:36 pm »
I have called for Obama's resignation or impeachment for years. So far it hasn't happened. :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 09:36:20 pm »
When you find yourself agreeing with the Russian gov't... :thud:

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 12:31:34 am »
I have called for Obama's resignation or impeachment for years. So far it hasn't happened. :shrug:

I hear you.  I was actually kicked out of another forum for making the suggestion of impeachment.  I was told that we had to wait to take the majority in the mid terms.  They didn't take kindly to me stating that after the mid terms nothing would change and they still wouldn't impeach him. Turns out I was right, but they permanently banned me for being too negative. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 12:35:54 am »
"...who had vowed loyalty to the Daesh terror group."

"...making a connection to radical Islam, which has not been proven."

:facepalm2:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 12:10:23 pm »
He must have "suggested" it

Any day now he will reveal his finding in the Obama Birth certificate.