Author Topic: Mass shooting and hostage taking at Orlando gay nightclub appears to be Islamic terrorism  (Read 55073 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
When  your religion endorses killing unbelievers and apostates and all the other crap Islam calls for  maybe it should be banned

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/04/florida-muslim-speaker-says-killing-gays-is-act-of-compassion

A good case can be made that we are talking about a "Theocracy", everyone can research that.

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law
http://canadafreepress.com/article/islam-is-not-a-religion-it-is-foreign-law

Offline TomSea

That is an awful blind statement.  :osama: :2gunz:

And somewhat qualified "American Muslims"; these are arguments I have heard.

Offline sinkspur

Many people say Islam is a Theocracy, meaning, including government as seen in countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia, a system of law such as Sharia.

I'd go along with that.

And I'd also go with a Constructionist view of the Constitution, what the framers meant.

Yes. We don't have anything approximating a theocracy of any kind and that's the way it will remain.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

That is an awful blind statement.  :osama: :2gunz:

So update me on the killing of unbelievers because they're unbelievers by Muslims.  I do sleep some.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The populations have grown in many of the countries listed, but the end results of the percentages is still accurate.
Here’s how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 1.8%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 5.2%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:
Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.
Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.
Feel free to copy this info and spread it to other forums.

This illustrates quite well the results of hijera- the migration of muslims to new territory. The US is being colonized and our government insists on importing the cause of our ultimate demise.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:32:02 am by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

The populations have grown in many of the countries listed, but the end results of the percentages is still accurate.
Here’s how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 1.8%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 5.2%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

<snipped>

This is great this was posted, I don't see Belgium on the list; and, these percentages may be from a few years ago. 2009 maybe and probably in fact, different years for the different countries but still largely on the mark.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:43:57 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Sorry, this really is getting worse and worse in this being in Western nations.

This was our Baclava (or whatever it was called in Paris) and it is.

Offline sinkspur

Sorry, this really is getting worse and worse in this being in Western nations.

This was our Baclava (or whatever it was called in Paris) and it is.

Baclava

Offline TomSea

50 killed, they wouldn't care if it was 500 or 5000. Beasts!

Offline RoosGirl

"More than 600-people live in Florida, and one security expert believes that many of those targeted live in Palm Beach County and on the Treasure Coast."

What??

Guess that's supposed to me more than 600 of the 8000 people on the "hit list".
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 03:53:15 am by RoosGirl »

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
So...you don't think it's possible to maintain a happy medium?

The current structure of the agencies is corrupt.

Because the current regime is corrupt.  And the people, knowing  (at least by 2012) that he is corrupt, reelected him anyway.  If you vote for a corrupt liberal,  you will get a corrupt,  liberal regime.   So, what do we do?  We nominate two corrupt liberals.
Former Republican.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Because the current regime is corrupt.  And the people, knowing  (at least by 2012) that he is corrupt, reelected him anyway.  If you vote for a corrupt liberal,  you will get a corrupt,  liberal regime.   So, what do we do?  We nominate two corrupt liberals.

You have no proof...and merely emote/project your biases on Donald Trump...regarding his being corrupt.

His not being sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood, by itself, earns him my vote.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
You have no proof...and merely emote/project your biases on Donald Trump...regarding his being corrupt.

His not being sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood, by itself, earns him my vote.

There is another posted article telling how stumpy paid himself millions as CEO of a company losing nearly all of its original market cap.  There are other articles attesting to how he has ripped off jurisdictions with outlandish tax breaks, how he has bankrupted companies, while getting rich, himself, how he has stiffed vendors, worked with mobsters, hires illegal immigrants, and then, to cap it all off, he has admitted to bribery of public officials.

There is quite a bit of hard evidence that he is completely corrupt.

The position for which there is no evidence is that he's not corrupt.

Sadly, his adversary in November is nearly as corrupt.

#Nevertrump #Neverhitlery
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:06:41 am by sitetest »
Former Republican.

Offline RoosGirl

There are other articles attesting to how he has ripped off jurisdictions with outlandish tax breaks

I won't hold against anyone wanting to pay as little taxes as possible.  If the cities/counties offered him tax incentives for building whatever, they thought they would make up the difference elsewhere.  But, I'm curious what tax breaks you're talking about?

geronl

I won't hold against anyone wanting to pay as little taxes as possible.  If the cities/counties offered him tax incentives for building whatever, they thought they would make up the difference elsewhere.  But, I'm curious what tax breaks you're talking about?

He donated big bucks to Rahm Emmanuel and got mega-tax breaks almost equal to the value of the building.... taxpayers will pick up the tab of course

Same in NYC where his main building has about a $160 million tax abatement.

Other small and medium businesses do not get deals like this.

rangerrebew

World | Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:47am EDT
Related: U.S., Election 2016, Politics
Obama calls Orlando nightclub shooting an attack on all Americans

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-whitehouse-idUSKCN0YY0UX

President Barack Obama on Sunday described the worst mass shooting in U.S. history as "an act of terror" and "an act of hate," saying the massacre of 50 people at a packed gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida was an attack on all Americans.

"Today as Americans we grieve the brutal murder, a horrific massacre of dozens of innocent people," he said in a statement at the White House.

"Although it is still early in the investigation, we know enough to say that this was an act of terror and an act of hate," Obama said.

"We will not give in to fear or turn against each other. Instead, we will stand united as Americans to protect our people and defend our nation, and to take action against those who threaten us."

He ordered the flag at the White House to be flown at half staff to honor the victims.

The shooter, who was identified as Florida resident Omar S. Mateen was killed by police at the nightclub. A top U.S. congressman said Mateen may have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State militant group, but U.S. officials cautioned they had no direct evidence of a connection.

Fifty-three people were wounded in the rampage, which surpassed the 32 people killed in the 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech university.

Obama said it was appropriate for the FBI to investigate the massacre as an act of terrorism and said he would "spare no effort" to determine whether the assailant had been inspired or associated with an extremist group.

The president also termed the shooting a new reminder of "how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school or in a house of worship or a movie theater or in a nightclub," a reference to other mass killings that have punctuated recent U.S. history.

"We have to decide if that's the kind of country we want to be," he said.

(Reporting by Timothy Gardner, Sarah N. Lynch, Jason Lange, Ginger Gibson and David Morgan; Editing by Nick Zieminski and Chris Reese)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:25:08 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I see nothing so far which indicates Imam Obama is going to call this islamic terrorism so I'm guessing the FBI and Florida officials will conclude this is simply domestic terrorism. :Obounce:

Offline Bunny Watson

Devout Muslim SHOOTS DEAD AT LEAST 20 at Florida gay club after bursting in ‘wearing a SUICIDE VEST’ and TAKING HOSTAGES
By Pamela Geller on June 12, 2016

Where is gay leadership? Condemning me or my colleagues who oppose the most brutal and extreme ideology on the face of the earth.

Where are the left-wing, the gay and LGBT organizations denouncing the Islamic texts that inspire such mayhem and murder of gays? Where is that fierce gay leadership condemning Muslim oppression of gays under the sharia? The silence is deafening.    ...
More at Pamela Geller's site

One of my nuttier Facebook "friends" (I keep her as a friend so I can keep tabs on the nutiness), posted the following:

They remain intentionally ignorant of their real enemies.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Sick.

@geronl
@sinkspur

Yeah, that was originally my post, sorry geronl for getting ya in trouble. I let the post stand because it painfully highlighted the hypocrisy of the left's recent push for men in the restrooms (transsexuals or anyone that just darn well feels like invading ladies' bathrooms/dressingrooms).

BTW... hello to you sinkspur too, this "sick" person hasn't heard  from you since the anglequeen days at FR. LoL, I seem to remember you didn't think much of me then either for some reason, but you were pretty argumentative all the time.

See we are both #nevertrumpers but obviously/probable for different reasons.

Edit reason: Cause I wanted to... or to be more honest I probable messed up something.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:51:21 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

rangerrebew

ACLU Lawyers Blame Christians For Orlando Terror Attack

Posted By Kevin Daley On 5:15 PM 06/12/2016 In | No Comments

Several American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) attorneys took to Twitter to blame the “Christian Right” for Sunday’s deadly terrorist attack at a nightclub in Orlando, Fla., which left 50 dead and 53 injured.

Chase Strangio, a staff attorney with the ACLU’s LGBT and AIDS Project, claimed the social and political environment cultivated by Christian conservatives in recent months was to blame for the shooting at Pulse, a nightclub popular with Orlando’s LGBT community.

[dcquiz] Strangio also called for solidarity between American Muslims and LGBT communities, arguing both are maligned and oppressed by the religious right.

Federal law enforcement officials have identified Omar Mateen, of Port St. Lucie, Fla., as the alleged shooter. Mateen’s father told NBC news his son harbored anti-gay sentiments, and said his son gave voice to those feelings recently during a trip to Miami, where he saw two men kissing.

Another ACLU attorney, Eunice Hyon Min Rho, who specializes in election and religious liberty law, impugned the motives of Republican lawmakers who expressed sympathy for the victims, by pointing out many were sponsors of the First Amendment Defense Act, legislation the ACLU considers anti-LGBT.

She further characterized expressions of solidarity as “useless,” as many of the victims could be people of color, who she contends are regularly stigmatized by Republican legislators. Little demographic data is currently available about the victims, as many have not yet been identified.

She went on to retweet a user who claimed many public officials would use the auspices of an LGBT tragedy to pursue an “anti-Muslim agenda.”

The ACLU did not respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

Follow Kevin on Twitter

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/12/aclu-lawyers-blames-christians-for-orlando-terror-attack/

rangerrebew

Terrorist Omar Mateen, 29, was investigated by FBI
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 06/12/2016 @ 12:14 pm In Faith,Front Page,U.S. | No Comments

Omar Mateen seen wearing unofficial NYPD garments

Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old U.S.-born citizen from Port St. Lucie, Fla., has been identified as the suspect in Sunday’s mass shooting that left at least 50 dead and more than 50 others wounded at Pulse, a “gay” nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

According to public records, Mateen had a permit to carry a concealed weaponed and was a licensed security guard. He had worked for G4S, a security company.

Mateen was a registered Democrat and records show he was married to a New Jersey woman originally from Uzbekistan in Port St. Lucie in 2009.

According to Florida court records, the two formally divorced in 2011.

“He was not a stable person,” said the ex-wife, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to the Washington Post. “He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that.”

What do YOU think? Will Orlando terror affect how people vote for president? Sound off in today’s WND poll.

His ex-wife said at one point, Mateen worked as a guard at a nearby facility for juvenile delinquents.

Staff at the Islamic Center, a mosque in Ft. Pierce, Fla., confirmed to CBS News that Mateen has worshiped at the facility regularly for several years.

The mosque condemned the attack in a statement released Sunday afternoon:

“We condemn this monstrous attack and offer our heartfelt condolences to the families and loved ones of all those killed or injured. The Muslim community of Fort Pierce joins our fellow Americans in repudiating anyone or any group that would claim to justify or excuse such an appalling act of violence.”

A co-worker, who worked with Mateen at G4S Security for several months in 2014 and 2015, described him as homophobic, “unhinged and unstable,” according to Florida Today.

Omar Mateen’s freshman yearbook photo at Martin County High School.

Daniel Gilroy said Mateen began sending him multiple texts a day, leading Gilroy to quit his job.

“I quit because everything he said was toxic,” Gilroy said. “And the company wouldn’t do anything. This guy was unhinged and unstable. He talked of killing people.”

Facebook posts from Mateen’s former classmates at Martin County High School in Stuart, Fla., describe how Mateen made anti-American statements and seemed unsympathetic about the loss of life following the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

Mateen, who was born in New York to Afghan parents, came to the attention of federal authorities in 2013 and 2014, a senior law-enforcement source told the Daily Beast.

The FBI at one point opened an investigation into Mateen but subsequently closed the case.

“He’s a known quantity,” the source told the Daily Beast. “He’s been on the radar before.”

Make YOUR voice heard! Sign the petition to impose a temporary halt to all Muslim immigration to our country

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said during a live broadcast that the network would no longer identify Mateen during news coverage of the shooting aftermath: “We are now learning more about the suspect, learning more about him, let us use the information that I’m about to share with you sparingly, his name was Omar Mateen, that is a name I will not mention again for the rest of the show. And that is his photograph, we know he was training as a private security guard … let us take that graphic down.”

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., told CNN he was informed by local police that Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS, but could not confirm when the gunman made the declaration.

Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said Senate Intelligence staff had information that there was an ISIS connection to the shooting.

NBC News later confirmed from law-enforcement officials that Mateen had called 9-1-1 moments before the shooting to pledge allegiance to the leader of ISIS.

Mateen also referenced the Tsarnaev brothers, who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings in 2013, at the scene, sources said.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

Mateen’s father,Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, told NBC News, “This has nothing to do with religion.”

He said the sight of two men kissing a few months ago in Miami angered his son, and speculates that could have triggered his decision to kill.

“We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident,” the father added. “We weren’t aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country.”

Mateen’s friend, who asked not to be identified, told the Washington Post that several years ago Mateen went on the pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

“He was quite religious,” the friend said.

Dartevious Parker, a neighbor who lived near Mateen, said Mateen was living with a woman at the time of the massacre and had a 3-year-old son.

Related stories:

50 dead in terror attack at Florida ‘gay’ nightclub

Ben Carson on Orlando attack: ‘They hate gay people’

Top Florida imam: Don’t sensationalize terror attack

Photographs of Mateen on social media show him wearing NYPD shirts, but law enforcement said the killer had no association with the department and the unofficial garments can be purchased by the general public in retail stores, according to TMZ.

Police searched Mateen’s Florida home shortly after the massacre.

In 2007, Mateen graduated with an associate degree of science from Indian River State College in Fort Pierce.

Police search Mateen’s Port St. Lucie, Florida, home

Mateen, who was armed with a rifle and a handgun, entered Pulse club around 2 a.m. Sunday morning and began shooting, as WND reported.

The deadliest single-person mass murder in American history before Orlando occured in Bath, Michigan, in 1927, when a man bombed a school, killing 44 people.

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/terrorist-omar-mateen-29-was-investigated-by-fbi/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well I reject that premise.  But whatever floats your boat.  I only made mention of it to lend a bit of insight....
Our Founders knew well that social conservatism, including the belief in God and his superiority over us humans, was the foundation to all the documents which they drew up for this new country.

The sanctity of life, the need for expression of religion freely, and the understanding that we are accountable to God is how conservatism begins.  Read the Declaration and it cannot be seen in another light.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

How many more Omar Mateens are out there?  Should we wait until the next slaughter to do something?

Offline goatprairie

Of course....look at all those Christians going around slaughtering people in the name of Christ. /s

Offline sinkspur

@geronl
@sinkspur

Yeah, that was originally my post, sorry geronl for getting ya in trouble. I let the post stand because it painfully highlighted the hypocrisy of the left's recent push for men in the restrooms (transsexuals or anyone that just darn well feels like invading ladies' bathrooms/dressingrooms).

BTW... hello to you sinkspur too, this "sick" person hasn't heard  from you since the anglequeen days at FR. LoL, I seem to remember you didn't think much of me then either for some reason, but you were pretty argumentative all the time.

See we are both #nevertrumpers but obviously/probable for different reasons.

Edit reason: Cause I wanted to... or to be more honest I probable messed up something.

Welcome. Don't remember who you were, but that's fine.  Lots of water under the bridge over ten years.

I'm #NeverTrump because Trump is crazy.  We can't survive a crazy man in the White House.