Author Topic: Mass shooting and hostage taking at Orlando gay nightclub appears to be Islamic terrorism  (Read 55065 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Once AGAIN Trump screws up the facts big time.......That's his father who published support for Taliban and ran for President....not the shooter.......................Whoever is giving him information either he's not listening or they aren't getting it right........

We CANNOT have these mistakes on issues and events as, this as Trump keeps on making...his credibility as Presidential material is zero as far as I'm concerned. He just doesn't get it!

I'm not sure if what you are saying does go along with the facts. Trump is, from my reading, talking about the father.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
Talk about poor initial judgment on her part. Thankfully she escaped mostly unharmed from it.

A woman should never rush into a marriage that quickly with a man that secretive. I am a firm believer in the notion that you have to build a relationship over at least several months, usually years, before you get to that point. But weeks? With that kind of personality that screams of having secrets to hide? That should have set off huge red flags in her head, but alas it didn't.

(Disclaimer: this unsolicited piece of relationship advice brought to you by a lifelong bachelor.)

As one married to his original wife for nearly 33 years, I concur.  We were engaged for nearly two years, and had known each other since we were 16.
Former Republican.

Offline Labette

• Show us on this doll where Trump made it hurt.
This talk of gun control  is pointless...

But it is MANDATORY for the establishment/media. They can't blame the homo crowd for inciting the koranimal minions. Can't have that.
(Presumably,  it IS OK though to blame Pam Geller for stoking their murderous passions) 

Nope. The safe bet is to blame it on guns, Trump, Christianity, the NRA, .  .  ..

Offline TomSea

Well, not exactly.  Poor sentence structure aside, if you read it carefully Trump is talking about the father. 

The problem is that Trump is yelling about it at all, right now.  There's a time to discuss it -- tomorrow at the earliest.  To do it now, while the bodies are still warm, is ghoulish.

Another example, if one were needed, of Trump's lack of mouth/twitter control.
:thumbsup:

Agree, I don't think it's too difficult to understand either.

Offline sinkspur

Once AGAIN Trump screws up the facts big time.......That's his father who published support for Taliban and ran for President....not the shooter.......................Whoever is giving him information either he's not listening or they aren't getting it right........

We CANNOT have these mistakes on issues and events as, this as Trump keeps on making...his credibility as Presidential material is zero as far as I'm concerned. He just doesn't get it!

Aren't we all just going to love a twitter presidency, with impulsive remarks and crazy thoughts fired off at all hours of the day and night?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline WAC

Talk about poor initial judgment on her part. Thankfully she escaped mostly unharmed from it.
A woman should never rush into a marriage that quickly with a man that secretive. I am a firm believer in the notion that you have to build a relationship over at least several months, usually years, before you get to that point. But weeks? With that kind of personality that screams of having secrets to hide? That should have set off huge red flags in her head, but alas it didn't.

(Disclaimer: this unsolicited piece of relationship advice brought to you by a lifelong bachelor.)

Well it's not uncommon in their culture to marry quickly regardless if they're raised here or in the ME...mostly because of their laws on chastity and sex overall....which any of the males in Aphganistan have had homosexual relations because they see woman in the light that they do. For those who are raised with some of the Western values they still must abide by Islams teachings in marriage.

It's a sufficating barbaric ideology that supresses everything normal to man under a fake religious front to keep it's members "obedient".

Offline flowers

Campaign event involving Hillary Clinton, Pres. Obama in Green Bay postponed

http://fox6now.com/2016/06/12/campaign-event-involving-hillary-clinton-pres-obama-in-green-bay-postponed/

Hmpt...since when does teamobama cancel anything?? Hillary can’t even kick off her own campaign?

Offline sinkspur

Sink; I think when you realize that Trump's policy could have actually prevented this bloodbath, you will lower your criticism of him.

People can not load off statements like Conservatives don't object to this, Muslims and Gays are beloved by the Left and so, in a sense, one of those two groups did this horrible deed.

What policy of Trump's would have prevented Orlando?  The parents have been here nearly 30 years.  Trump will not prevent anything with a Muslim ban.  What he will do is require that every US visitor produce proof of religion.  That's nuts and you know it.

Your second statement makes no sense to me. 

Offline TomSea

What policy of Trump's would have prevented Orlando?  The parents have been here nearly 30 years.  Trump will not prevent anything with a Muslim ban.  What he will do is require that every US visitor produce proof of religion.  That's nuts and you know it.

Your second statement makes no sense to me.

The young man was on the FBI radar.  They knew of him, they knew of the Tsarnaevs; nothing happened.

Trump's platform is to tighten up security.

Offline WAC

Well, not exactly.  Poor sentence structure aside, if you read it carefully Trump is talking about the father. 

The problem is that Trump is yelling about it at all, right now.  There's a time to discuss it -- tomorrow at the earliest.  To do it now, while the bodies are still warm, is ghoulish.

Another example, if one were needed, of Trump's lack of mouth/twitter control.

The problem is TRUMP in general..... One shouldn't have to have "translators" to let people know what he's saying all the time....or/and telling us later he means something else.....then blaming the press and others for his own doing.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Campaign event involving Hillary Clinton, Pres. Obama in Green Bay postponed

http://fox6now.com/2016/06/12/campaign-event-involving-hillary-clinton-pres-obama-in-green-bay-postponed/

Hmpt...since when does teamobama cancel anything?? Hillary can’t even kick off her own campaign?

Damage control-meetings with their muslim brotherhood handlers for talking points- Zero and Hitlery can't mess up their public comments.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WAC

The young man was on the FBI radar.  They knew of him, they knew of the Tsarnaevs; nothing happened.

He will face the same issues of how far he can go without taking our freedoms from us.

Look how people reacted when they were being checked at airports and still do. It's not going to be a quick solution as he's claiming because every Civil Liberties group, Minority Group, and Muslim Group will fight that.

Offline sinkspur

You didn't answer the question.  What policy of Trump's would have prevented Orlando given that the parents have been here over 30 years?

Is Trump going to micromanage the FBI too?  Do you think the FBI wants things like Orlando to happen?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That just re-enforces a non-conservative.

One cannot be a conservative if one is not socially conservative.  Period.

That's ridiculous, @IsailedawayfromFR !

I'm a staunch, Big C...Conservative.  And I abhor all strident SOCONS.

They're why we've had Obama....and if they get their way...Hillary Clinton. Screw them...and their so-called principles.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

You didn't answer the question.  What policy of Trump's would have prevented Orlando given that the parents have been here over 30 years?

Is Trump going to micromanage the FBI too?  Do you think the FBI wants things like Orlando to happen?

Of course not....not as an agency by itself.

It's the Director...who follows Administration policy.  The DOJ...FBI and the DHS are politicized.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery

That statement is as meaningful as "I will fix Social Security."
Former Republican.

Online DCPatriot

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Of course not....not as an agency by itself.

It's the Director...who follows Administration policy.  The DOJ...FBI and the DHS are politicized.
And the opposite result is unanswerable shadow dictatorships like the J. Edgar Hoover era.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

And the opposite result is unanswerable shadow dictatorships like the J. Edgar Hoover era.

So...you don't think it's possible to maintain a happy medium?

The current structure of the agencies is corrupt.

Wingnut

That statement is as meaningful as "I will fix Social Security."

Trump promises he is going to put "muslims" in a Lock Box. 

Offline TomSea

Tunisia shut down 80 Mosques, if a country like that does it, is it still prejudice? I don't think so. No one is talking per se of shutting down places, but the issue should be studied and if it preaches radicalism like it seems this place in Orlando was, hell yeah, it should be shut down.

Offline TomSea

Obama really has egg on his face.

Offline TomSea

Perhaps nothing.

What I think is people who want lax security are in part responsible for these times. 

So, Trump's policies could well have stopped these.

Tunisia's government has shut down Mosques, Mosques teaching radicalism. Good luck calling their government racist.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Chieftan wrote above:
"Time for the left to realize this is the face of Mainstream Islam.  Homosexuals are thrown off of buildings in the Middle East, or strung up by the neck on a crane to strangle in Iran."

Edit:
My apologies for posting this twice -- hadn't seen the image WAC posted earlier!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:25:29 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"If the Left has some fantasy going that they can 'reform Islam', they need to let go of that immediately, before they get themselves killed, and many of us along with them."

There is a contingent of members in this forum who believe in exactly the same thing.  ;)