Author Topic: Mass shooting and hostage taking at Orlando gay nightclub appears to be Islamic terrorism  (Read 55057 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
WTH?  any other news on this @sinkspur ?

On CNN now- this suspect was headed to the LA Gay Pride Parade. No ID on suspect yet.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

Had anyone ever opened it??   :#@$%:
Apparently, they were using it as a doorstop.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Offline Right_in_Virginia

On CNN now- this suspect was headed to the LA Gay Pride Parade. No ID on suspect yet.

On CNN ... he was arrested last night, tip from someone in the neighborhood.

But, no worries, it's unrelated to the attack in Florida.   :nometalk:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox now reporting the LA story....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Islamic Terrorist Mateen Was Under Investigation by Politically Correct Obama FBI in 2013 & 2014
http://thelibertydaily.com/

Yes, I believe it.

spot on!

Honestly, @flowers .... is anyone paying attention to what's going on?  What the hell government do we have?

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm surprised that has not already happened, and this being Pride month with several of these parades, some of them quite huge going on. Could be a horrific scene, and not just the people in the parade being victims, but families that line the parade route as well.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline austingirl

Defiant LA mayor speaking at gay pride event stated that there are muslims participating as well as members from every group you can think of. That won't play well with the muslims.

Reports that this arrest is unrelated to Orlando attack- oh, really? Wonder when PC LA will release identity of suspect.

Offline WAC

It definitely supports the premise that "...nothing good ever happens at two o'clock in the morning".

The shooter knew precisely the people in that club would be tired, drunk, drugged and basically unable to adequately defend themselves....Jihadists are always fearful cowards .........the adrenaline rush is not from strength but fear that's  been overcome by drugs beforehand....but moreso the shooter was likely drugged up real good with Captagon, Isis's drug of choice.

('Captagon"  is a "Meth" type amphetaminel that produces euphoria and hyperactivity and reduces the need to eat...It's rife in the ME which are considered as necessary as the guns they hold...Lebanon and Syria, Turkey are conduit routes for the drug.... It's ISIS drug of choice in keeping them awake and hyped for days...)

Here you have a Saudi Prince caught trying to fly two tons of drugs out of Lebanon aboard his private plane. The stuff flows throughout the Middle East and no doubt shipped to Muslims here in the states for their consumption.

Offline TomSea

Probably like the liberty headline says, they had the file but were acting "politically correct", we can't discriminate you know!

Offline WAC

I'm surprised that has not already happened, and this being Pride month with several of these parades, some of them quite huge going on. Could be a horrific scene, and not just the people in the parade being victims, but families that line the parade route as well.

The homosexuals who participate by flaunting themselves in the face of the public at these parades are basically 'exhibitionists', which is common with their groups.

"They strut their evil before you".....

Offline austingirl

The shooter knew precisely the people in that club would be tired, drunk, drugged and basically unable to adequately defend themselves....Jihadists are always fearful cowards .........the adrenaline rush is not from strength but fear that's  been overcome by drugs beforehand....but moreso the shooter was likely drugged up real good with Captagon, Isis's drug of choice.

('Captagon"  is a "Meth" type amphetaminel that produces euphoria and hyperactivity and reduces the need to eat...It's rife in the ME which are considered as necessary as the guns they hold...Lebanon and Syria, Turkey are conduit routes for the drug.... It's ISIS drug of choice in keeping them awake and hyped for days...)

Here you have a Saudi Prince caught trying to fly two tons of drugs out of Lebanon aboard his private plane. The stuff flows throughout the Middle East and no doubt shipped to Muslims here in the states for their consumption.

Interesting find. I was not aware of this. Thanks for posting.

Offline flowers

Ramadan.....wonder if this was supposed to be a 2fer today?  One in Florida and one in Cali?

Online mountaineer

Reports that this arrest is unrelated to Orlando attack- oh, really? Wonder when PC LA will release identity of suspect.
This is from L.A. Times:
...The man, was was arrested, made comments that he was in town for the Pride event in West Hollywood this weekend. The source said they believed there was no connection between the gay nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla., early Sunday morning and the Santa Monica incident. The investigation has been taken over by the FBI. The source said the man appeared to be white.

Santa Monica Police spokesman Saul Rodriguez confirmed that the suspect was from Indiana and that weapons were found in the car, but added that police “were not aware of what the suspect’s intentions were at this point.” ...
Pardon my cynicism, but we've seen enough of these incidents to know that Islamic terrorists typically are described as white, no matter their ethnicity. What were his intentions? Maybe to use all the weapons and explosives he had in his vehicle?  **nononono*

Offline TomSea

The homosexuals who participate by flaunting themselves in the face of the public at these parades are basically 'exhibitionists', which is common with their groups.

"They strut their evil before you".....

Some parades are raunchy, SF, Toronto.

Some I understand, seem tame in comparison. I can't believe some of the things that go on at those pride parades.

Offline austingirl

Ramadan.....wonder if this was supposed to be a 2fer today?  One in Florida and one in Cali?

I would not be the least bit surprised. LA mayor said no connection- only in that there were two perps and two geographical locations- otherwise could well be a new line of attacks by islam.

Obama's doing his best to look serious and involved.   :nometalk:

Obama did mention that the FBI will follow any possible links to "terrorists groups".

This must mean the FBI already knows.

Online mountaineer

Obama's doing his best to look serious and involved.   :nometalk:
Interrupting golf? Bummer.

Offline WAC

The parents of the murderer operate a "religious non-profit."....

Many Muslims do so...as what is considered "A Community Service".......But these are always geared to Muslims arriving in the country in order to keep them from leaving Islam.... and or those they intend to use to recruit/convert US citizens to Islam. It's "Creeping Shariah" in disguise as are all their organizations.  They often target the  those down on their luck because they are easy targets. Feeding them, clothing and providing in order to convert them.

Offline bilo

In my studies and research that is correct, as well, when they decide to go deeper into Islamic study as most shooters do....they generally are the most vulnerable, and targeted by those who recruit for Jihad in the extreme.

Exactly!

A great resource to rebut the "religion of peace" nonsense is : http://thereligionofpeace.com/

A book that I found very helpful for evangelizing muslims is: "Reasoning from the Scriptures with Muslims" by Ron Rhodes
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline austingirl

This is from L.A. Times:Pardon my cynicism, but we've seen enough of these incidents to know that Islamic terrorists typically are described as white, no matter their ethnicity. What were his intentions? Maybe to use all the weapons and explosives he had in his vehicle?  **nononono*

They give themselves wiggle room with the "appears to be white." They need to release ID.

Obama on CNN now and he is extremely unhappy and uncomfortable stating this is (plain old) terror and also motivated by hate. I guess some terrorism is not motivated by hate in that case? What a maroon!

Now he is going after guns of course.

Offline WAC

Interrupting golf? Bummer.

Of course he's plugging the gun as the problem.........sheesh...we're going to be hearing this nonsense for days now.

Offline LadyLiberty

The senior law enforcement source told The Daily Beast that Mateen was born in New York and was married for a time to a woman from New Jersey.

That woman told the Washington Post that he repeatedly abused her during their marraige, which lasted from April 2009 to July 2011.

“He was not a stable person,” the ex-wife said. “He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that.”

Mateen's parent are from Afghanistan but he was not very religious, she said, adding that he "seemed like a normal human being."

If that's normal, then I'm very fortunate to be married to an abnormal man.