Author Topic: Mass shooting and hostage taking at Orlando gay nightclub appears to be Islamic terrorism  (Read 55064 times)

Offline sinkspur

This just went out to top LA law enforcement officials. Suspect w/ assault weapons, camo arrested in West Hollywood.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Guns, religion, anti-gay sentiment.

darn high-capacity magazines that liberals call "clips"

Offline WAC

Shooter in Daily Wear Clothing...and then in Islamic Muslim Clothing......

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

This is a textbook example of why local law enforcement needs moderately heavy tactical equipment like full dressed out SWAT teams, armored cars and heavy semi-automatic firearms.

Are you suggested that the Orlando cops DON'T have those items?

@Chieftain

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

http://www.jpost.com/International/Shooting-breaks-out-at-Florida-gay-nightclub-456539

Jerusalem Post:

50 dead, 53 injured in possible terror attack at Orlando nightclub

Possible? You think so?

Anyway, I think JPost is thought to be liberal.

--------------

These people who do these horrible things, imagine being a part of their family and having to live with this afterwards.

The father says of his son in the article, "this wasn't terrorism, that the son just got upset seeing two men kiss"; paraphrasing.

Offline TomSea

This is a textbook example of why local law enforcement needs moderately heavy tactical equipment like full dressed out SWAT teams, armored cars and heavy semi-automatic firearms.

Are you suggested that the Orlando cops DON'T have those items?

@Chieftain

To me, it looks like the police handled this adequately, the Jerusalem Post article reads that a policeman was in fact inside the bar when the shooting started. The policeman may have been working security and exchanged fire. So, we will have to see what the time line is. If fire was exchanged early, then, I'd think so many people would not have had to die.

Offline WAC

And he'll say that Islam has absolutely nothing to do with the massacre, and that it's all the NRA's fault.

As President his speech Should be to calm the nation......will not be surprising if he favors Muslims to calm  them rather than reassure the population as a whole...... He's not the smartest pencil in the box when it comes to understanding the nation...

Oceander

This just went out to top LA law enforcement officials. Suspect w/ assault weapons, camo arrested in West Hollywood.

Another one?

Offline WAC

The father says of his son in the article,... "this wasn't terrorism, that the son just got upset seeing two men kiss"; paraphrasing.

The fathers lying.

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline Variant

• Down with populism...
The fathers lying.

Lying or truly ignorant as to what his son had been up to.  Parents see what they want to...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Lying or truly ignorant as to what his son had been up to.  Parents see what they want to...
Muslim parents practice Koran-sanctioned taqqiya.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WAC

Hopefully someone can check if the shooters got a big pay out on 'Life Insurance' to his family....

I say this because they do that in order for their family members to benefit from their death. The Jihadists love the idea Insurance Companies will pay for them to kill Americans. But there are efforts now to prevent them...

........San Bernardino Terrorists Took Out 'Large 'Life Insurance Policies... Feds Want to Shut that down......
http://tribunist.com/politics/san-bernardino-terrorists-took-out-large-life-insurance-policies-now-the-feds-want-to-shut-that-down-heres-why/

Federal prosecutors have filed a civil forfeiture action to prevent the payout of two life insurance policies held by Syed Rizwan Farook... He and his wife shot and killed 14 people in San Bernardino terrorist attack........................Farook had two life insurance policies through his job with San Bernardino County. One for $25,000 and another for $250,000..... The policies were issued by the Minnesota Life Insurance Group, and they have not commented yet........
His mother, Rafia Farook, is the primary beneficiary.

“Terrorists must not be permitted to provide for their designated beneficiaries through their crimes,”.... U.S. Attorney Eileen Decker

Offline TomSea

I don't mean to get into the morbid numbers game but it did surprise me that they are saying this is the worse mass shooting ever; so worse than other ones we know.

--------

And per a perspective on the event, yes, two groups the left adores, the gays and the Muslims juxtaposed against each other.  So, it is a question, how do they handle this? Yes, blame the NRA as someone said above.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh boy Obama is going to speak at 1:30est
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Charlespg

Senator Bill Nelson (D. Fla) is saying he has talked to "intelligence committee staff & Assistant Director of the Counter-Intelligence Center in Washington" and there appear to be links to ISIS.  He's also siting the shooting the singer in Orlando yesterday as being linked as well.

Developing...
dammed glad I all ready have a AR
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online mountaineer

- NYC-born 'Islamic extremist' Omar Mateen, 29, who shot dead 50 and injured 53 in Orlando gay club massacre was homophobe 'who got angry when he saw two men kissing'
Yeah, if you don't want to see that sort of thing, don't go to gay bars.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I think I'll go to the lake and take pictures of ducks.

Offline musiclady

Praying for the families of the victims, and healing for those who have been wounded.

May God have mercy on us and protect us!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hopefully someone can check if the shooters got a big pay out on 'Life Insurance' to his family....

I say this because they do that in order for their family members to benefit from their death. The Jihadists love the idea Insurance Companies will pay for them to kill Americans. But there are efforts now to prevent them...

........San Bernardino Terrorists Took Out 'Large 'Life Insurance Policies... Feds Want to Shut that down......
http://tribunist.com/politics/san-bernardino-terrorists-took-out-large-life-insurance-policies-now-the-feds-want-to-shut-that-down-heres-why/

Federal prosecutors have filed a civil forfeiture action to prevent the payout of two life insurance policies held by Syed Rizwan Farook... He and his wife shot and killed 14 people in San Bernardino terrorist attack........................Farook had two life insurance policies through his job with San Bernardino County. One for $25,000 and another for $250,000..... The policies were issued by the Minnesota Life Insurance Group, and they have not commented yet........
His mother, Rafia Farook, is the primary beneficiary.

“Terrorists must not be permitted to provide for their designated beneficiaries through their crimes,”.... U.S. Attorney Eileen Decker

Muslims do everything they can to use our freedoms and way of life - including life insurance- against us.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline musiclady

He will use many words to say nothing........... other than to warn people not to jump to conclusions about Islam (as he always does about Christian Conservatives, police, white people, etc. etc. etc.)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

Muslim parents practice Koran-sanctioned taqqiya.

Just parents blinded by love in full denial. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

He is just going to continue with his apology tour to Islam while taking a big crap on Christianity, just like he always does. Somehow it will come across, said or unsaid, that America brought this on themselves, and or, America deserves it anyway.

He has never and will never, ever, say a single word which could be interpreted as being critical of Islam in any way, no matter what the Muslims do, no matter how horrible and inhuman their crimes are. And yet, he slams Christianity with every speech he makes. Figure it out people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Apparently the shooter made the pledge of allegiance to ISIS sometime during the attack..according to Fox
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34