Author Topic: Mass shooting and hostage taking at Orlando gay nightclub appears to be Islamic terrorism  (Read 55071 times)

Offline Variant

• Down with populism...
Why are we talking about the Lt. Gov in Texas again?

So, sounding like this one could be similar to the San Bernardino thing... radicalized somehow (via Internet or his mosque) and I'm sure the fact that this was a gay club factored in its targeting.

Seems like the FBI had him on their radar.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Texas has an idiot for a Lieutenant Governor:

No we don't.

The left...the gay "mafia"...Islam all mock God in some form or fashion.

Reap what you sew seems to have happened in Orlando in the early morning hours today.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...and there it is... (won't link to it).. a certain other site's Thorazine crowed is starting to chant 'false flag'.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why are we talking about the Lt. Gov in Texas again?

Because someone seems to think that he's an idiot for pointing out the consequences of the Liberal agenda in the U.S.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
50 dead on scene, 53 wounded and in the hospital in various conditions and many still in surgery.  Shooter used at least an AR-15 & a handgun.  This was planned, and the shooter must have been quickly reloading to inflict this many casualties this quickly. 

Reports say SWAT rescued 30 hostages inside the building when they stormed it.  Lots of second-guessing of law enforcement response, but I still say ending this in three hours in the wee hours of the morning in response to an atrocity of this magnitude, probably the second biggest terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11, shows tremendous bravery by the officers who pulled it off. 

Time for the left to realize this is the face of Mainstream Islam.  Homosexuals are thrown off of buildings in the Middle East, or strung up by the neck on a crane to strangle in Iran. 

There is much more of this kind of thing to come as the Obama Administration continues to import Islamic extremists masquerading as "refugees" as fast as they can. 

:smokin:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
...and there it is... (won't link to it).. a certain other site's Thorazine crowed is starting to chant 'false flag'.

These days though you have to ask if its DU crying false flag or FR.  Used to be you automatically knew which was wearing the tinfoil.

Not so much anymore.

Wingnut

Seems like the FBI had him on their radar.

They better fire the Radar operator's boss cuz he was asleep.

Online kevindavis007

Well the Gun grabbers are out in full force..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline ABX

These days though you have to ask if its DU crying false flag or FR.  Used to be you automatically knew which was wearing the tinfoil.

Not so much anymore.

You know the old saying about going far enough one way you end up meeting the other side.. that's pretty much FR and DU. The attitudes are the same, just the names have changed.

Online kevindavis007

AIFD KEEPS VICTIMS OF ISLAMIST RADICALISM IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, CONDEMNS PULSE ATTACK
http://aifdemocracy.org/aifd-keeps-victims-of-islamist-radicalism-in-our-thoughts-and-prayers-condemns-pulse-attack/

Offline ABX

Well the Gun grabbers are out in full force..

The irony is he was a licensed security guard with a firearms license- the kind of person the left would have said should be the 'only person allowed to own a firearm'.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

False Flag for what??

Just no limits to the depth of human stupidity.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It has always been confusing to me why the American Left continues to apologize for and support radical Islamists. It really is beyond bizarre.

Streisand, Whoopi, O'Donnel, Mikey Moore, Sean Penn, etc., these guys are all the very first people that the Islamists would murder if they could. Being a wacko Leftist does not give you a 'get of jail free card' with Islam. In fact, it makes you a higher value target.

They would kill Obama first if they could. He is what they call 'an apostate' (death sentence) and he is not 'sharia' enough for them.

If the Left has some fantasy going that they can 'reform Islam', they need to let go of that immediately, before they get themselves killed, and many of us along with them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You know the old saying about going far enough one way you end up meeting the other side.. that's pretty much FR and DU. The attitudes are the same, just the names have changed.

Yup I've used that analogy more than once over the years describing the fringes of both sides.

I know exactly what you mean.  Sad to see ToS imitating a DLC front group.

geronl

http://clashdaily.com/2016/06/dear-cnn-orlando-terrorist-muslim-registered-democrat-targeted-gays/

DEAR CNN: The Orlando Terrorist Was A Muslim, A Registered Democrat, Who Targeted Gays

Online kevindavis007

The irony is he was a licensed security guard with a firearms license- the kind of person the left would have said should be the 'only person allowed to own a firearm'.

I love the irony..

Offline ABX

False Flag for what??

Just no limits to the depth of human stupidity.

I'm sure they'll say it was staged by gun grabbers or to blame homophobes (LGBT pride month) or Daleks.

Offline WAC

Oh, we might offend Muslims, well, some of them.

Make no mistake His beliefs set him off, everyone has their beliefs offended in some way but they do not kill the offenders. But for Muslims "honor" regarding Islamic teachings is stretched to the extreme .....you can be killed for just about anything in Islamic countries which is what keeps their nations people under the yoke of the Imams and Gov. leadership....their laws are barbaric.

I belief his father knew of the changes in his son as the first response of the father of a mass murderer is protect Islam by saying it did not have to do with religion. ...In Islam it trumps everything including family.....

geronl

It has always been confusing to me why the American Left continues to apologize for and support radical Islamists. It really is beyond bizarre.

Not really different than their support for Castro and other commie tyrants

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
My way too early offensive post of the day.....

Something my mother would never have had to ask .....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline ABX

According to a response from a staffer on Dan Patrick's twitter page, he has automated tweets set up every Sunday at 7AM that tweets bible verses. This was a poor coincidence with that verse, not intentional.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Senator Bill Nelson (D. Fla) is saying he has talked to "intelligence committee staff & Assistant Director of the Counter-Intelligence Center in Washington" and there appear to be links to ISIS.  He's also siting the shooting the singer in Orlando yesterday as being linked as well.

Developing...

Offline Variant

• Down with populism...
My way too early offensive post of the day.....

Something my mother would never have had to ask .....

Dude.  No.  That's horrible.

geronl

According to a response from a staffer on Dan Patrick's twitter page, he has automated tweets set up every Sunday at 7AM that tweets bible verses. This was a poor coincidence with that verse, not intentional.

I missed it and I ain't digging it up

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Officially the worst mass shooting atrocity in US History.