Author Topic: Big hit! Renowned scientist's video shows God exists  (Read 1105 times)

Offline unknown

Big hit! Renowned scientist's video shows God exists
« on: June 12, 2016, 06:21:30 am »
Big hit! Renowned scientist's video shows God exists

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/big-hit-renowned-scientists-video-shows-god-exists/

Michio Kaku: 'Music of strings resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace. That's the mind of God'

Published: 9 hours ago
Bob Unruh

A video in which a renowned scientist explains that the “music of strings resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace … is the mind of God” remains in super viral status years after it first was posted online.

And the scientist, Michio Kaku, who, among other roles, is a well-known commentator for Fox News, has affirmed his theory with a new statement  at the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies.

Those with questions about faith have flocked to his original video, which asks, “Is God a mathematician?”

Views have surged past 1.5 million and are heading into the, well, heavens.

At the AGEAC site, which disavows affiliation with any particular religion and “rather encourages the study of all faiths and religions of the whole world because it recognizes in all of them the sincere search for truth,” he said “primitive semi-radius tachyons” reveal that people live in a “matrix.”

He explained tachyons are theoretical particles that allow everything free from the influences of surrounding matter.

{...snip... See URL for video..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Big hit! Renowned scientist's video shows God exists
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:22:56 am »
My favorite quote:

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,” he said on the site. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:56:36 am by unknown »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 04:46:57 pm »
My favorite quote:

Perhaps universes without mathematical order can't sustain life, so of course the only observations will show order.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 04:58:17 pm »
I'm not convinced that this proves there is a God, however it does confirm my widely used hypothesis that if we can generate an inverse tachyon pulse in sync with the event horizon of the black hole and reroute it through the sensor matrix to the forward deflector array, ... it just might work.... (actually, it always works)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 07:37:08 pm »
I'm not convinced that this proves there is a God, however it does confirm my widely used hypothesis that if we can generate an inverse tachyon pulse in sync with the event horizon of the black hole and reroute it through the sensor matrix to the forward deflector array, ... it just might work.... (actually, it always works)

ya, I agree..

Where can I get one?

Offline unknown

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 07:49:59 pm »
I'm not convinced that this proves there is a God,

Have you looked at any of the ontological proofs for the existence of God?

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ontological-arguments/

My favorite is Kurt Gödel's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_ontological_proof

Offline the_doc

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 11:45:16 pm »
Have you looked at any of the ontological proofs for the existence of God?

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ontological-arguments/

My favorite is Kurt Gödel's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_ontological_proof

I have a simpler proof:

In the absence of supernatural intervention, the total energy of the universe--kinetic plus potential plus relativistic--is constant (First Law of Thermodynamics).

It follows from this that if the total energy of the universe was not supernaturally created, then the total energy of the universe is eternal.

But the Second Law of Thermodynamics declares that given sufficient time, the universe will reach heat death. Thus, an infinitely old energy set will always be already dead.

Therefore, a universe that has infinitely old total energy is already dead--necessarily so. 

Inasmuch as the universe is not already dead, it has to have been supernaturally created.

This requires a Creator God.  Period.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn