Author Topic: Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified  (Read 853 times)

Offline unknown

(Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified)

Despite Clinton claims, 2012 email had classified marking

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/11/despite-clinton-claims-2012-email-had-classified-marking.html

By  Catherine Herridge,  Pamela K. Browne 
 ·Published June 11, 2016
· FoxNews.com

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton, from the moment her exclusive use of personal email for government business was exposed, has claimed nothing she sent or received was marked classified at the time. 

But a 2012 email released by the State Department appears to challenge that claim because it carries a classified code known as a “portion marking” - and that marking was on the email when it was sent directly to Clinton’s account.

The “C” - which means it was marked classified at the confidential level - is in the left-hand-margin and relates to an April 2012 phone call with Malawi's first female president, Joyce Banda, who took power after the death of President Mutharika in 2012.   

"(C)  Purpose of Call: to offer condolences on the passing of President Mukharika and congratulate President Banda on her recent swearing in."

Everything after that was fully redacted before it was publicly released by the State Department -- a sign that the information was classified at the time and dealt with sensitive government deliberations.

A US government source said there are other Clinton emails with classified markings, or marked classified, beyond the April 2012 document.

{snip.... see URL for complete artice..}

Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified

http://observer.com/2016/06/breaking-hillary-clinton-sent-information-marked-classified/

Fox News proves that emails marked 'Confidential' were among those stored and forwarded by former Secretary of State

By Austin Bay • 06/11/16 10:15am   

Once again Hillary’s been caught lying about her criminal mishandling of classified national security information. Recall that Ms. Clinton swears none of the emails which passed through her off-the-record email server system was ever marked classified.

Uh oh. Au contraire, madam, once again you are exposed as a liar.

Fox News gets the credit. In an exclusive report published June 11, Fox News revealed that one of Ms. Clinton’s emails had a “portion marking” that identified the specific information contained in the “portion” as being classified. That means the information was sensitive and was legally protected.

The information had the lowest level of classification, Confidential. It discussed a phone call with the president of Malawi, Joyce Banda. Fox News included an information-rich screen shot of the email.

This email, which was classified as "Confidential," was sent to Hillary Clinton on her private server and then forwarded by her.
This email, which was classified as “Confidential,” was sent to Hillary Clinton on her private server and then forwarded by her. U.S. Department of State

Let’s take a quick trip through the email. The original email with the classified information marking was sent on April 8, 2012, when Clinton was still the Secretary of State.

{snip.... see URL for more and for embedded article links..}

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:19:46 am by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 07:05:43 pm »
 And the impact of this latest revelation on her campaign will be ...  0.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline unknown

Re: Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:35:45 pm »
And the impact of this latest revelation on her campaign will be ...  0.  **nononono*

Crickets - chirp chirp..

The article does say that were many more emails with markings!

chirp... chirp...

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)