Author Topic: This Hispanic Billionaire UNLEASHED On Trump Haters, Says “Who Else Would You Have In A F**king Foxhole?”  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Mechanicos

This Hispanic Billionaire UNLEASHED On Trump Haters, Says “Who Else Would You Have In A F**king Foxhole?”

If you ask liberals about Trump’s popularity with Hispanics, they’ll tell you that Trump is a racist that will never, ever get Hispanic support. Of course, we know that it’s complete BS, because we have countless evidence of overwhelming Hispanic support of Donald Trump.

None are more outspoken than Hispanic billionaire and businessman Daniel Pena. When asked what he thinks of a potential Trump Presidency and his campaign on the whole, he starts off an EPIC rant with one phrase:

According to Pena, “HE IS GONNA ROCK THE PLANET!” He then goes into who you would rather have in a foxhole, how Bernie Sanders was a communist decades ago, and how America would ultimately be much greater in the long run with Trump at the helm.

Share this with every American you know! It’s an absolutely EPIC interview with someone FIRED UP about Trump!

WARNING: VERY STRONG LANGUAGE:
[Video at site]

http://www.yesimright.com/this-hispanic-billionaire-unleashed-on-trump-haters-says-who-else-would-you-have-in-a-fking-foxhole/?fb_ref=EjOAXV2CkG-Twitter
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Oceander

geronl

Trump would be the last person anyone would want to be in a foxhole with. He's demented and will turn on you on a whim.

Silver Pines

Just about anyone I could think of besides Trump. 

Offline sinkspur

Depends on the kind of fox hole.

Trump said his own personal Vietnam was dodging STDs in Manhattan when other men his age were actually dying in the real-life Vietnam.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

If Trump was in my foxhole, I would find another foxhole.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
To answer the literal question posed in the article, I can think of a whole hell of a lot of people I'd rather have in a foxhole than some 70 year old geezer whose only military experience was dressing up in a uniform in high school.

But if I'm not supposed to take it literally....I knew plenty of guys with whom I'd share a foxhole, but wouldn't want in charge of a lemonade stand.  Completely different skill sets.  To put a finer point on it, I had a fair number of Marines who were excellent fighters, but would be a disaster if you put them in charge of anything larger than a fire team.  So Trump's personal "toughness" really doesn't impress me.

Offline Henry Noel

If Trump was in my foxhole ....

You'd at least know where to find the fox.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline ScottinVA

This Hispanic Billionaire UNLEASHED On Trump Haters, Says “Who Else Would You Have In A F**king Foxhole?”

Not sure "foxhole" is the best analogy, since Trump evaded the Vietnam-era draft with student and medical deferments.  Trump claimed he had bone spurs in his heels, yet was active in sports, playing baseball, tennis and squash.  But then.. no worries.. he would like us to believe his military prep school equates to "military service."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:44:30 am by ScottinVA »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You guyz take obtuseness to an entirely new level.

You know damned full well what the analogy is.

Go #### yourselves.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Oops, sorry. I must've clicked the wrong link and wandered into a DNC meeting.

But, hey, don't let me distract you from what you're doing. Go ahead, continue your attacks on the character of the rank-and-file republican voters' candidate, Donald Trump.

(Thank goodness Hillary Clinton's got #NeverTrump working the GOP side for her -- saves her a lot of money on campaign ads by multiplying Soros money)

:cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead: :cheerlead:

Offline ScottinVA

You guyz take obtuseness to an entirely new level.

You know damned full well what the analogy is.

Go #### yourselves.

I know damned well what that analogy is, and I'm contending that when he's needed in the foxhole, Trump won't be anywhere to be found.  That it troubles you is YOUR problem.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:51:58 am by ScottinVA »

Offline ScottinVA

But, hey, don't let me distract you from what you're doing. Go ahead, continue your attacks on the character of the rank-and-file republican voters' candidate, Donald Trump.

(Thank goodness Hillary Clinton's got #NeverTrump working the GOP side for her -- saves her a lot of money on campaign ads by multiplying Soros money)

Nice try.  It wasn't us who foisted an unreliable, unstable, unelectable candidate to the forefront.  He's going to be crushed by that witch in November, and the Trump cult will own it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:56:15 am by ScottinVA »

Offline RedHead

Based on his bio he sounds like a candidate for Dean of Students at the new Trump University.

Offline RedHead

It wouldn't be Trump.  He'd do whatever he had to in order to avoid military service.

Offline RedHead

When you candidate has no character it's hard to attack it.

Online roamer_1

When you candidate has no character it's hard to attack it.

Some would consider that a feature...

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Not sure "foxhole" is the best analogy, since Trump evaded the Vietnam-era draft with student and medical deferments.  Trump claimed he had bone spurs in his heels, yet was active in sports, playing baseball, tennis and squash.  But then.. no worries.. he would like us to believe his military prep school equates to "military service."

Not only that but Trump can't remember which foot he had the "bone spur" in or whether it was in one or both feet.

FWIW I have a “heel spur*” in my left foot which was confirmed by an x-ray when I suffered a severe ankle sprain that was at first thought to be a fracture. It can be painful at times especially first thing in the morning or after long periods of being seated, just upon standing and walking, but is not at all debilitating. It didn’t stop me from working out at the gym a couple of days a week including walking/jogging on the treadmill and playing golf and walking the course instead of riding in a golf cart.  :shrug:

*Heel spurs are caused by a calcium deposit and is associated with plantar fasciitis. The condition is very treatable in 90% of cases and is alleviated with stretching exercises, properly fitted shoes and or inserts or orthotic devices or the use of night splints and OTC anti-inflammatory drugs.

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00149
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline aligncare

Nice try.  It wasn't us who foisted an unreliable, unstable, unelectable candidate to the forefront.  He's going to be crushed by that witch in November, and the Trump cult will own it.

And who will own it should Donald Trump happen to beat Hillary Clinton? You?

Not in this life on this planet. But, don't worry. We, the vile and vulgar Trumpsters, promise not to give ScottinVA any of the blame. Happy?

Offline sinkspur

Thank you.  We will.  Trump is scummy, and that will continue to be pointed out.   That you supported a scumbag is YOUR problem, not ours.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Trump's spray-tan would allow the enemy to easily locate you for an artillery barrage

Offline Fantom

Trump would be the last person anyone would want to be in a foxhole with. He's demented and will turn on you on a whim.

Right... I certain;y would not want a coward like trump in my foxhole.  The maggot talks big.. but is only mouth.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online DCPatriot

Right... I certain;y would not want a coward like trump in my foxhole.  The maggot talks big.. but is only mouth.

Look who's talking?   

The ONLY reason any of you are here posting on this forum is because the recognized #1 Conservative forum kicked you all out.

You've turned this....a perfectly respectable forum, into a Hate Trump site.

And for some very strange reason, ownership doesn't give a damn. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

Look who's talking?   

The ONLY reason any of you are here posting on this forum is because the recognized #1 Conservative forum kicked you all out.

You've turned this....a perfectly respectable forum, into a Hate Trump site.

And for some very strange reason, ownership doesn't give a damn.

Bull.  This site has been pretty much against Trump from the beginning of this election cycle.  Your 'safe space' was created long before the latest round of TOS refugees.

Online DCPatriot

Bull.  This site has been pretty much against Trump from the beginning of this election cycle.  Your 'safe space' was created long before the latest round of TOS refugees.

KMA!