Author Topic: Jack Welch Will Vote for 'Any Human Being Against Hillary Clinton'  (Read 665 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate/?nodeid=733390

Newsmax
Jack Welch Will Vote for 'Any Human Being Against Hillary Clinton'
Saturday, June 11, 2016 11:14 AM

By: Frank McGuire

Jack Welch, the 80-year-old former chief executive officer of General Electric Co., said in a recent Bloomberg TV interview that he would vote for "just about any human being against Hillary Clinton in this election."

"Anybody could beat Hillary Clinton, but we're trying not to with some of these statements," Welch told Bloomberg TV.

Welch said Trump is in danger of losing the general election against Clinton if he continues to focus on issues such as the ethnic background of a judge handling a case against one of his companies.

“I thought two weeks ago he had a better than 50-50 chance,” the 80-year-old Welch said in the Bloomberg TV interview, adding that he still plans to vote for Trump. “I think today he has less than a 50-50 chance. Get back on the real issues.”

Trump provoked a backlash from Republicans when he said that federal judge Gonzalo Curiel had an inherent conflict of interest in presiding over a case against Trump University because of his Mexican heritage.

Curiel was born in Indiana. Trump has proposed deporting undocumented immigrants and building a wall to block off the southern U.S. border that he says the Mexican government would fund.

“I wish he would speak less about things like judges in Indiana,” Welch said. “Anybody could beat Hillary Clinton, but we’re trying not to with some of these statements.”

“I’ll vote for Donald Trump, absolutely, not a question,” Welch said in the interview. “I’d vote for just about any human being against Hillary Clinton in this election.”

Welch said it’s not too late for Trump to convince skeptical Americans that he is better than Clinton. "Show the American people how he's going to create jobs, a better economy and a better life for all of them," Welch said. "Get back on the real issues,” he said.

“I am behind the Republican candidate. Any Republican candidate,” he said. “I can't have eight more years of this. I don't want eight more years of this, what we have now," Welch proclaimed.

"Nothing but slow growth, median incomes are down, health care costs are going through the roof, because of Obamacare. Regulations are exploding. We haven't had a 3% economy in this administration,” he said.

In a wide-ranging interview, Welch told Bloomberg TV:

"The real unemployment is a hell of a lot higher."
    "We don't have a healthy economy. We have more food stamps, deficit almost doubled. This is horrible."
    "I think we have a chance at a golden economy."
    The economy is "absolutely" in danger of slipping back into recession.
    "We become habitualized to slow growth. We are up 1%, 1.5%. That never happened in a flourishing economy. We have never been there when the wind was at their back."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

I'm not sure Trump qualifies

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

geronl

I guess if you don't have any standards at all...

HonestJohn

Wooo!

Kim Jong-Eun baby!  He's a human being that's not Hillary.

Offline Fantom

I'm not sure Trump qualifies

Heh... right. :beer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

Jack Welch Will Vote for 'Any Human Being Against Hillary Clinton'

I wouldn't go that far.   I can imagine a few people worse than Hillary.   Not many,  but still there are some.   

but yeah,   that's more or less my position. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline libertybele

Like I stated in another thread; things are getting pretty dang dismal!  Voting for any 'human'...this is what we have to chose from this election ... any human vs. a criminal!  WRITE IN FOLKS, WRITE IN!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.