Author Topic: MINDBLOWING: Donald Trump Just Made Joe Biden Look Like a Rocket Scientist; Worse Gaffe of Campaign?  (Read 2495 times)

cuky

MINDBLOWING: Donald Trump Just Made Joe Biden Look Like a Rocket Scientist; Worse Gaffe of Campaign?

http://politistick.com/mindblowing-donald-trump-just-made-joe-biden-look-like-a-rocket-scientist-worse-gaffe-of-campaign/

In a campaign where there are way too many gaffes and blunders to mention, Donald Trump may have surpassed infamous gaffe master Joe Biden in the “open mouth and insert foot” department.

It’s simply hard to fathom that the bloviating billionaire and reality TV actor would be this utterly ignorant and willing to reveal it — at a campaign rally no less.

At a campaign rally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Wednesday, the real estate tycoon was attempting to pander to the audience by talking about legendary Penn State football coach Joe Paterno, who died over four years ago, in January of 2012.

“I know a lot about Pennsylvania, and it’s great. How’s Joe Paterno?” Trump asked the audience. “We gonna bring that back? How about that whole deal?” Trump asked.

The ridiculous gaffe immediately brought earned mockery on Twitter, Donald Trump’s favorite tool to levy personal attacks against anyone who disagrees with him or pinpricks his massive, yet fragile ego.

Jay Nordlinger ✔ @jaynordlinger
Asking how Joe Paterno is doing is something "Uncle Joe" Biden would do. Is Trump the populist Right's Uncle Don?

Daniel Dale ✔ @ddale8
Donald Trump in Pittsburgh: "How's Joe Paterno. Are we going to bring that back?" Joe Paterno is...dead.

Lisle Weaver @lisleweewee
Trump promised to "bring back" Joe Paterno tonight in Pittsburgh...

The above statement is not sarcasm concerning Trump's idiocy but a fact

Derek Thompson ✔ @DKThomp
Donald Trump, in Pittsburgh, has already promised to bring back coal, steel, and Joe Paterno.

Next up: Napoleon, triceratops, Pangea

Joe Biden must be applauding to see someone other than he mastering the art of the gaffe. There’s a new gaffe master in town and his name is Donald Trump. Remember, he has the “best words” and a really “good brain.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
THis is way old and I think Trump won Pennsylvania anyway so it didn't matter. Nothing did, unfortunately.

Offline RoosGirl

What part are we supposed to bring back?  The part where he's dead or the part where he helped a child abuser by not reporting him?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That is true and I probably should not have posted it. My apologies. It's just that there is so much "bad" about trump. More than anyone I have
ever known. The things he has said (and obviously a gaffe like this one is no big deal), the divisions he is fanning, should have been an immediate dis qualifier, but our own party members now say those things don't matter...but they do matter.....they matter to me and many others.

Wayyyy back in 2015 I heard him say that John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured. I then thought "I guess he's done with that comment". But then I turned on Rush LImblob and heard him brag about how nobody cared about the comment and the press couldn't stop Trump. And FR love him too.

So since then we've all been wrong.  :shrug:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

THis is way old and I think Trump won Pennsylvania anyway so it didn't matter.

Wow!  We agree!   :beer:

Offline ArneFufkin

"It's my great pleasure to introduce two home run kings for the working man,  Mike McGwire and Sammy Sooser, of the White House ... ararargh argh argh ..."

That is true and I probably should not have posted it. 

88devil

Offline RoosGirl

I certainly have underestimated, not the level of, the anger people are feeling right now, but that the anger allows (or even makes) people overlook some pretty large character flaws and policy flaws.

Offline Fantom

Wow!  We agree!   :beer:

Right_in_Virginia.... and yet trump came in second place to Hillary in votes in Penn.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

I certainly have underestimated, not the level of, the anger people are feeling right now, but that the anger allows (or even makes) people overlook some pretty large character flaws and policy flaws.

Right       :shrug:

Embrace that suck or don't, is this years theme.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Right_in_Virginia.... and yet trump came in second place to Hillary in votes in Penn.

And tell me which Republican @Fantom did better than Trump in Pennsylvania   :pondering:

Offline HootOwl

I'll refresh a few minds-- I will carry all 57 states   How many of you here are fallen soldiers    the Marine Corps (pronounced the ps)     At least Trump's mistake was only regarding football.   :beer:

Offline Lando Lincoln

Dang cuky... this is like...like... what...?... seven weeks old?

:beer:

Truthfully, it is the first time I've seen this.   
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online libertybele

Actually thanks for the post. Trump makes such idiotic comments that it's difficult to keep up with them all.  As for those making snarky comments, that's why I love the 'ignore' feature.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:53:25 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

I hadn't seen it before either.  Thank you.

Offline RoosGirl

Well thank you.  Being a SAHM, conversation here keeps me somewhat able to fully form sentences that are slightly more complex than saying "Get your shoes on, we have to leave!"

I must say, I'm a little disappointed in #NeverTrumps.  Where's the quote from Trump in kindergarten we can post, repost and post again?

Offline Suppressed

What part are we supposed to bring back?  The part where he's dead or the part where he helped a child abuser by not reporting him?

Joe Paterno reported it.

What has people upset us that Joe Paterno followed university policy and training, and didn't interfere with the investigation.  People wanted him to do more than report it, even though law enforcement people will all tell you that you shouldn't further involve yourself once you report it to law enforcement like JoePa did. You might mess up an investigation, breach victim privacy, or open up liability.

But JoePa was a Republican who spoke in favor of traditional conservative values.  We can't have that!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

I must say, I'm a little disappointed in #NeverTrumps.  Where's the quote from Trump in kindergarten we can post, repost and post again?

If I didn't know better I would think you were trying to get us to dismiss Trump praising a man who hid a pedophile.

Offline RoosGirl

Perhaps I have my info wrong.  I was under the impression that he reported it eventually, but sat on the info for quite a while?

If I didn't know better I would think you were trying to get us to dismiss Trump praising a man who hid a pedophile.

If you must, go ahead.  Do what excites you intellectually.  We won't let you know we're laughing.   ^-^

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just counting down until someone brings up the Catholic Church.

These headline writers just can't seem to get it. They already have me rolling my eyes at every piece of bombastic nonsense they write.

Trump is a pedophile! details at 11:00!
Trump is a Communist! details at 11:00!
Trump is an Alien from Outer Space! details at 11:00!

They are burning everyone out on ridiculous headlines to the point where no one pays any attention to anything they say even when what they are reporting (one story in twenty) actually has at least some real merit.

Trump has trans-morphed what used to be the MSM into a Weekly World News for normal people.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 04:53:42 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline RoosGirl

If you must, go ahead.  Do what excites you intellectually.  We won't let you know we're laughing.   ^-^

I don't find pedophilia to be funny, but you go ahead and laugh.