Author Topic: EU Referendum: Massive swing to Brexit – with just 13 days to go  (Read 1211 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
EU Referendum: Massive swing to Brexit – with just 13 days to go

Exclusive: polling carried out for ‘The Independent’ shows that 55 per cent of UK voters intend to vote for Britain to leave the EU in the 23 June referendum

Andrew Grice |@IndyPolitics |  6 hours  ago|

snip

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

Re: EU Referendum: Massive swing to Brexit – with just 13 days to go
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 12:20:24 am »

A very big deal, across the pond. (Switzerland and Norway are NOT members of the EU and do great)

The problem with the EU is the mandate has grown and grown, from the original emphasis on economics.

The EU was originally open trade, eliminated tariffs. Next open borders for travel and work.

Later still all kinds of environmental regulations, from Brussells. Still later everybody gets overrun by muslims due to mutual migration policies. Schengan Agreement.

I hope the Brits get out. It would empower the Dutch, Danes and Swedes to do likewise perhaps.

The insanity of Angela Merkel effectively encouraging mass import of dangerous muslims, who will go straight to welfare, commit horrific crimes against German women is insane, simply insane.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 12:42:25 am »
I hope the Brits get out. It would empower the Dutch, Danes and Swedes to do likewise perhaps.

I would agree. The EU from the early promises of trade cooperation became as all bureaucratic governmental organization do, intent on undermining the sovereignty of its member states..
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 02:13:33 am by montanajoe »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 01:38:22 am »
The concept of "nationalism" is returning to Europe (after the left spent decades trying to crush it out of existence).

I have no problems with that.

Only "nationalism" as a social/political force can will SAVE Western Europe from the muslim onslaught.

And I have no problems with that, either.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 02:11:45 am »

The insanity of Angela Merkel effectively encouraging mass import of dangerous muslims, who will go straight to welfare, commit horrific crimes against German women is insane, simply insane.

Not much different than the Labour Party's uncontrolled immigration during Tony Blair's leadership

Offline WAC

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 04:24:37 pm »
The concept of "nationalism" is returning to Europe (after the left spent decades trying to crush it out of existence).

Only "nationalism" as a social/political force can will SAVE Western Europe from the muslim onslaught.

Unfortunately the Politicians, like ours here, are ONLY concerned with how this affects their revenue flows....and that is the bottom line. However since the refugee issues are zapping these European nations monetarily, as well as overflowing their medical facilities with long term refugee cases $$$$.....the two directly affect the decisions ahead. Plus who controls the flow of revenue overall.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 05:08:16 pm »

Hm...  Given the horrendous carnage wrought in the last century in name of European "nationalism," I'm rather less optimistic about its re-emergence in this century.

I seem to recall that there was another nationalistic effort to deal with a particular religious group, back in the '30s and '40s.  Are you sure you want to go there?

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 07:01:48 pm »

Nationalism does NOT include the gassing of Jews.

A nation, proud of its traditions, should be free to look out for its own citizens first.

Control of national border is not racist. It is rational.

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 07:10:56 pm »
I really hope they vote to get out of EU. It would be a joyous day!

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 01:22:21 am »
A pic for the thread:

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 01:38:31 am »
r9etb wrote:
"I seem to recall that there was another nationalistic effort to deal with a particular religious group, back in the '30s and '40s.  Are you sure you want to go there?"

Yes.
I want to go there.
I fully understand the implications of this decision.

Europe has no choice BUT to "go there", if Western Christian/Europeans wish to remain so, and wish to save their cultures, their countries.... and..... their necks.

Without the nationalist/right, what parties or who in the government are going to put up a fight against the muslims?
Do you expect the leftist/greens to do so?
Do you expect the liberal/middles to do so?
Do you expect the [so-called] "conservative" mainstream parties to do so?

If your choice is any or all of the above, watch Europe collapse to islam within 50 years.

The ONLY folks (hmmm... should I have typed "volk"??) who are going to speak out, break through the muzzle of political correctness, are the far-right parties such as the National Front, the Austrian Freedom Party, the German PEGIDA (and others), the Vlamms Blang (sp?) of Belgium, the Soldiers of Odin, etc.

You can see that public support for these groups is growing -- growing significantly and in some places by leaps and bounds (Austria).

Eventually, they are going to get the reins of power, hopefully before it's too late to make a difference.
Perhaps then we'll see a true effort to "cleanse" (yes, I chose that word deliberately) Western Europe of islam -- just as was done once before. If such a concept shocks you, realize that if it hadn't taken place once before, Western Europe and the great civilization that sprung from it would not exist today.

You're new here, r9etb.
But other members have seen the following images, posted by me, numerous times.
I will post them again for your pleasure.

Western Europeans face but two possible futures.
If they are unwilling to choose this:

They ARE going to end up with this, instead:

Offline r9etb

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 02:11:19 am »
You're new here, r9etb.
But other members have seen the following images, posted by me, numerous times.
I will post them again for your pleasure.

I've seen most of these people since '98.  And I recognize you, too -- and never did think too much of you.

And I can recognize the "oh, I'm strong enough to do the hard things that need to be done" meme.... A lot of bad things have been done in service of that mindset.  Your talk about "doing something about the muslims" sounds, well, like you're a Nazi.

I don't much care to hear anything from you.

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 02:39:39 pm »
r9etb wrote:
"Your talk about "doing something about the muslims" sounds, well, like you're a Nazi."

I'm sure you're familiar with the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Does that conversely imply that the "friend" of my enemy is my .....?

Grand Mufti Amin al Husseini meets with Hitler.

http://vridar.org/2015/10/22/what-the-grand-mufti-and-hitler-talked-about-november-28-1941/

Couple more interesting images:

Offline r9etb

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 03:44:42 pm »
I'm sure you're familiar with the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Does that conversely imply that the "friend" of my enemy is my .....?

God help me if I ever consider a mouth-breather like you a "friend."

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 04:51:41 pm »
I've seen most of these people since '98.  And I recognize you, too -- and never did think too much of you.

And I can recognize the "oh, I'm strong enough to do the hard things that need to be done" meme.... A lot of bad things have been done in service of that mindset.  Your talk about "doing something about the muslims" sounds, well, like you're a Nazi.

I don't much care to hear anything from you.

Exactly.  Those who would adopt the tactics of those they condemn, necesssarily adopt the morals of those they condemn. 

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 07:20:55 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 03:19:34 am »
God help me if I ever consider a mouth-breather like you a "friend."

R9etb, a point of order:  you can argue all you want, but personal attacks are not acceptable.  Take that stuff back to TOS. 

Offline r9etb

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 11:08:05 am »
R9etb, a point of order:  you can argue all you want, but personal attacks are not acceptable.  Take that stuff back to TOS.

Fair enough... although you'll admit that being called "a friend of his enemies" was a bit much. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 11:47:17 am »
Trying to run the countries that comprise the EU in the same manner we run the U.S. was a mistake from the beginning.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 12:42:16 pm »
Trying to run the countries that comprise the EU in the same manner we run the U.S. was a mistake from the beginning.

Exactly, and I would add that trying to run the U.S. in the manner we currently run the U.S. is also a mistake.