Author Topic: What if??...(Headlines we may be seeing)...  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
What if??...(Headlines we may be seeing)...
« on: June 10, 2016, 11:38:46 pm »

(Washington) FBI Director James Comey called a surprise news conference at the Justice Department this afternoon, and announced the unsealing of multiple criminal indictments with dozens of charges against Hillary Clinton and other major names connected not only to Clinton's Presidential campaign, but members of the Clinton Foundation, Democrat politicians that include sitting members of both houses of Congress along with a number of American citizens with foreign contacts in multiple countries.  Besides Mrs. Clinton, others handed multiple criminal indictments, charging dozens of violations of the Espionage Act and other Federal Security Codes include Sidney Blumenthal, Cheryl Mills, Huma Danger, along with multiple State Department and Clinton Foundation employees.

Director Comey revealed that a secret Federal Grand Jury was seated in late 2015, and began hearing evidence in the unfolding e-mail scandal.  Director Comey said that "it was clear from the beginning that the magnitude of the violations of the Espionage Act alone were staggering."  He said the investigators knew from the beginning that they faced a very high standard of proof, and that releasing a list of allegations, urging indictments would go nowhere, so Comey decided to seek and seat a secret Grand Jury to hear evidence and hand down a series of sealed indictments, not unlike the models of a number of organized crime and drug investigations, along with much more minor National Security investigations and successful prosecutions in the past.

**SCHNIPP**

That is where my head is these days.  There has not been much said about the so-called FBI Primary because there is nothing of substance to be said.  The FFBI has kept a lid on this tighter than anything I've seen or heard of since the mafia days, so we are left with speculation about what is really going on.  I suspect there is a lot more involved in this than anyone knows or has any clear idea of.

James Comey is a very dedicated law enforcement officer and no politician.  I have confidence in him because he has never given me cause to not have confidence in him.  We are long past Eric Holder and Just Us, and no matter how much fun it is to mock her, Loretta Lynch is no Eric Holder.  Holder was and still is a long time Clinton token negro, and it was because of his connections to Bill Clinton, not Obama, that got him appointed as Attorney General.  While Lynch is Obama's Attorney General, she does not have the connections to the Clinton Machine, and the last thing she is going to try and do is override an outstanding FBI Director and his entire investigative staff to help any political candidate of either party.

Prominent attorneys like Joe DiGenova and his wife Victoria Toensing have speculated that the FBI has the authority to convene a secret Grand Jury, and that it is entirely possible that actual indictments could be the opening act in the final fall of the Clintons.

Think about the scope of what we have heard about this...

** that the FBI likely recovered whatever it was Mrs. Clinton claimed to have deleted

** virtually every single thing she said in her original news conference has proven to be untrue

** the Russian hacker who first publicly posted communications between then SecState Clinton and Sidney Blumental was arrested, charged and imprisoned to do 9 years in Russian jail.  He was extradited to the United States in March and disappeared into the legal system of the Courts in New York and Washington, reportedly cooperating with the FBI.

** Brian Pagliano, the IT guy who set up the server was granted immunity from prosecution so he would talk to someone who had the authority and need to grant it.

** Cheryl Mills had amnesia and "no memory" of anything in her recent deposition in a separate but related FOIA legal matter

** Sydney Blumenthal somehow had near instantaneous access to some of the highest classified material our National Security apparatus produces. 

** There was no Inspector General at the State Department under Hillary Clinton's tenure as SecState.

Quite a list.  And that really only scratches the surface.  If you have some legal aptitude, go start reading some of the actual language that Congress has deliberately inserted into some of these laws.  The rules you have to comply with about your email at work are more stringent than any of the things Hillary and her friends have done.

So what happens when the indictments fly??  I am positive that Bill Clinton will probably skate personally, but some of the staff at the Foundation are in real jeopardy because of the Hildebeest.  Same goes with a number of career employees at the State Department, along with staff and members of Congress who have cuddled up with Hillary and supported her all the way.  The Democrat Party will go down in flames with her, and if indictments come after the Convention, there is no hope whatsoever of getting an alternative on the ticket in every state by election day.

I think when Hillary goes down in flames, her supporters will flock to Donald Trump in droves, giving him the biggest landslide victory in modern day history.  Won't be any recounts needed, Trump could easily take all 50 states.

New day coming Boys and girls, and it ain't gonna be pretty until well after the election.  I expect Christmas to be quiet, cold and unsettled.  We're laying in a couple of cords of wood this winter, enough to keep the stove hot through late Spring next year.  We'll see how things look then....

Till then...comments??

:beer: