Author Topic: Founder of Judge Curiel’s Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, California To Be ‘Hispanic State’  (Read 5074 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
:silly:

Someone here even gave the brown people a cute nickname..the Clan with a Tan . My wife didn't find it cute. I guess she just needs to work on her sense of humor in the age of trump...especially because she is Hispanic.

I wish nothing but the best for both you and your wife. And it is in that spirit that offer you the following.

My analysis of your responses is that you are projecting something on to me which you yourself are having a problem with. It is not I who has an issue with who you married. I'm sure she is a lovey beautiful person.

Intermarriage is hard. And sometimes it only gets more difficult as time goes on, for dozens of reasons. Read my posts and your posts and think about which one of us is discussing "the brown people". Which one of us said anything about sending anyone back to anywhere?

You will get nothing but my blessing for you, your family, and my sincere hope that you manage to work through whatever personal issues you may be going through. Dios los bendiga mi amigo.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

If everybody in the U.S. and Mexico who was part European white had to go back to Europe, both countries would be swiftly depopulated. 

Oceander

I wish nothing but the best for both you and your wife. And it is in that spirit that offer you the following.

My analysis of your responses is that you are projecting something on to me which you yourself are having a problem with. It is not I who has an issue with who you married. I'm sure she is a lovey beautiful person.

Intermarriage is hard. And sometimes it only gets more difficult as time goes on, for dozens of reasons. Read my posts and your posts and think about which one of us is discussing "the brown people". Which one of us said anything about sending anyone back to anywhere?

You will get nothing but my blessing for you, your family, and my sincere hope that you manage to work through whatever personal issues you may be going through. Dios los bendiga mi amigo.

What sort of crap is that?  "Intermarriage is hard."???  That reeks of racism.  Maybe we should bring back the anti-miscegenation laws, just to protect people from "hard" marriages?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 08:18:24 pm by Oceander »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What sort of crap is that?  "Intermarriage is hard."???  That reeks of racism.  Maybe we should bring back the anti-miscegenation laws, just to protect people from "hard" marriages?

Oh crap. I got caught again. Everyone knows that there are no special challenges or issues in a mixed race marriage, that other marriages do not encounter. That never happens. And I should know, having been in a mixed race marriage myself. But that's just me.

I am sorry. I apologize for my crazy off-the-wall totally racist remarks. If I were to be banned from this site, I would gladly accept it.

First, I began talking about 'the brown people'.
Then, I began talking about sending all 'the brown people' back to somewhere.
Now, I am advocating banning intermarriage because of my racism.

Wow. I never knew what a terrible guy I was, before having it explained to me. I was never aware of the fact that I believe any of that crap. But, obviously I do. Thank you all for setting me straight.

Hopefully one day I will be able to repent and mend my ways. Dios mio!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hopefully one day I will be able to repent and mend my ways. Dios mio!
This mockingly insincere apology, perfectly accentuates the insulting and condescending sympathy of the original post.  Good show. 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This mockingly insincere apology, perfectly accentuates the insulting and condescending sympathy of the original post.  Good show.

You bore me. I don't want to play anymore.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You bore me. I don't want to play anymore.
Sigh,  No marriage advice for me.  I don't know what to do.  I married a woman who isn't Polish and she doesn't understand the importance of Kielbasa on Thanksgiving.

Offline MajorClay

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Sigh,  No marriage advice for me.  I don't know what to do.  I married a woman who isn't Polish and she doesn't understand the importance of Kielbasa on Thanksgiving.
I've had some good Turkey Kielbasa.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour