Author Topic: Clinton: 'Absolutely' zero chance FBI investigation will be problem  (Read 838 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282805-clinton-absolutely-zero-chance-fbi-investigation-into

June 08, 2016, 06:40 pm
Clinton: 'Absolutely' zero chance FBI investigation will be problem

By Rebecca Savransky

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday emphasized that the FBI investigation into the private email server she used while secretary of State will not be an issue for her in the election.

"Absolutely. That's what I'm saying. That happens to be the truth," Clinton said on Fox News, when asked whether she thinks there is "zero chance" that the FBI investigations into her email server and the investigation into the Clinton Foundation could be problematic for her.

The candidate's appearance on Fox News was rare for Clinton, who typically does interviews with CNN and left-leaning MSNBC.

During the interview, which comes after Clinton became the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee, Fox News' Bret Baier pressed the candidate about her use of a private email server.

Clinton said she is sure there is no possibility she will be indicted over the FBI investigation, reiterating previous comments she made on the issue.

"That is not going to happen," she said.

"There is no basis for it and I'm looking forward to this being wrapped up as soon as possible."

She said she knows the FBI has been interviewing a number of people and has urged cooperation.

"I’m looking forward to also participating," she said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Clinton: 'Absolutely' zero chance FBI investigation will be problem
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 02:27:12 pm »
This is probably the first time Hilary is telling the truth. I am sure Obama has assured her no charges or indictment is coming.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline r9etb

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 02:41:41 pm »
This is probably the first time Hilary is telling the truth. I am sure Obama has assured her no charges or indictment is coming.

Alternatively.... Think back to all of the times before that Hillary Clinton has issued categorical (and preemptive) denials just like this one, only to be contradicted by damaging information within the next few days. 

The optimist in me thinks that she's again in preemptive strike mode -- something damaging is going to be coming out soon. 

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 02:47:01 pm »
Neither the FBI nor DOJ would interfere in a political campaign of one of two nominees this close to the election, no matter what party is involved. 

Offline r9etb

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 02:53:08 pm »
Neither the FBI nor DOJ would interfere in a political campaign of one of two nominees this close to the election, no matter what party is involved.

You're probably right.... but considering the scale and type of felonies involved, it would not be so much "interference" as due diligence.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 02:54:33 pm »

So?  Does that mean you think that the FBI will call a news conference soon to declare that while they found "mistakes" were made, they can find nothing to prosecute anyone for in this whole affair??

I think this is the Hildebeest putting on a brave face and whistling past the graveyard.  I am convinced that the FBI has been presenting evidence to a secret Federal Grand Jury, precisely because of this continuing attempt to minimize the gravity of what she has done. 

We shall see, but when the indictments come down it won't be just her, but everyone else who has had dealing with her, and she'll bring down the entire Democrat Party along with her.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 03:01:59 pm »
I think this is the Hildebeest putting on a brave face and whistling past the graveyard.  I am convinced that the FBI has been presenting evidence to a secret Federal Grand Jury, precisely because of this continuing attempt to minimize the gravity of what she has done. 

We know that Hillary Clinton is dirty on several fronts: corruption related to the Clinton Foundation; using her office as Secretary of State to offer quid pro quo to donors to the Clinton Foundation; the various felonies related to her maintenance and use of the private server; her high-paid speeches (was there a quid pro quo there, too?).....

The question is whether the FBI considers an indictment at this time to be "interference in the election," or a legal necessity precisely because this organized crime leader is trying to become president.

I know what I'd like the FBI will do, though I recognize that the Obama Administration has deep political reasons to make it all go away.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 03:09:00 pm »
Clinton: 'Absolutely' zero chance FBI investigation will be problem

Unless she loses the election.   

Then it will be a big problem.   She'll have to beg Odumbo for a pardon.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —