Author Topic: Trump adviser calls for 'hater' Hewitt to be banned from convention  (Read 12447 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Trump adviser calls for 'hater' Hewitt to be banned from convention
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2016, 12:51:14 am »
The tactics you and Trump use are un American.
uh no. The tactic you and the Democrats are using is not that of a Republic its that of a Monarchy with a ruling elite picking who is in their group. We are Guaranteed a representative Republic under the Constitution. There are only 2 major parties and Trump EARNED legitimately the right to represent the party. No small fringe group of sore losers and Rinos taking that from the voters is in anyway American nor is it conservative. Theft is not a conservative principle neither is deception. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2016, 12:55:24 am »
Are you being a little overdramatic?  Is he protesting or did he simply say what he thinks the delegates should do?  Is he organizing a group of people to crash the RNC and actually cause trouble?   It's being suggested he be banned because he said something against Trump.  I don't see any indication that there is any plan to disrupt anything.
Hes being banned because he said hes going to go there and call for the Delegates to not vote for Trump. Aka to not only protest the Nominee but disrupt the convention. Had nothing to do with what he said, its what he said he was going to do.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2016, 01:03:40 am »
Hes being banned because he said hes going to go there and call for the Delegates to not vote for Trump. Aka to not only protest the Nominee but disrupt the convention. Had nothing to do with what he said, its what he said he was going to do.

It is not part of this article that he said he was going to go there and call for the delegates to not vote for Trump.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2016, 01:06:29 am »

Boy, we've got quite the caliphate going here in the Trump campaign, what with banning this and banning that.  If Hewitt gets banned, you know many other journalists will just walk away.  And your boy will get skewered.

You don't seem to realize that Trump is hanging by a thread right now.  All it takes is one more dopey outburst, and McConnell, Ryan, and most others who've endorsed him will let go of the rope.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2016, 01:07:07 am »
A guy protesting the Nominee at the convention and trying to get Delegates bound for Trump to violate their obligations to the people of their States they represent. It is YOU who are the one trying to stop OUR free speech. .

You are equating the First Amendment guarantee of free speech with the non-existent "right" to force other people to vote for your candidate.  That's absurd.

Here's something else that's absurd.  I just read how Trump thinks he doesn't need to spend as much money because of all the free coverage he's going to get from the media.  Well, when he starts banning everyone with the media who doesn't agree with him, he's going to find that free coverage on which he is counting go into freefall.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2016, 01:38:57 am »
A guy protesting the Nominee at the convention and trying to get Delegates bound for Trump to violate their obligations to the people of their States they represent. It is YOU who are the one trying to stop OUR free speech.

Oh really?? How am I stopping YOUR free speech??

Because I am posting against your stupidity and intimidation tactics for your prince on a public message board???

DO TELL how I am the one trying to STOP your free speech.

You've gone off the deep end into shrill hysteria and wide-eyed accusations.

Just start screaming OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! - we know that's what you really want to do.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2016, 01:55:48 am »
You are equating the First Amendment guarantee of free speech with the non-existent "right" to force other people to vote for your candidate.  That's absurd.

Here's something else that's absurd.  I just read how Trump thinks he doesn't need to spend as much money because of all the free coverage he's going to get from the media.  Well, when he starts banning everyone with the media who doesn't agree with him, he's going to find that free coverage on which he is counting go into freefall.
If you are a betting man then you would not be betting against Trump with his record when he says that.
and if for some reason they do a black out (they will not, hes $$$$ for them) he can fund himself and there are going to be pacs and more rallies. He used 10% of what it costs normally to win the Primary. The general is going to be easier since he appeals to the independents and many cross over Dems because of his celebrity status. Then you got the fact Hillary has worse negatives then him...

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2016, 01:57:25 am »
Oh really?? How am I stopping YOUR free speech??

Because I am posting against your stupidity and intimidation tactics for your prince on a public message board???

DO TELL how I am the one trying to STOP your free speech.

You've gone off the deep end into shrill hysteria and wide-eyed accusations.

Just start screaming OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! - we know that's what you really want to do.
By joining the call to silence my vote at the convention.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2016, 01:59:53 am »

Maybe you should add in the 13th and 14th amendments too.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2016, 02:06:06 am »
Actually no, he cannot go to a private event and protest the Party's representative because hes a little immature child and his guy lost. Hes a protestor. Protestor at a private event. He can say all he wants else where but he has no right to protest at the Party Convention.

A large number of delegates and alternates are also anti-Trump. Gonna ban them too I guess.

How about they ban the MSM too, then there won't be any TV coverage, which might be the best option.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2016, 02:21:31 am »

Where did I call for your vote to be silenced at the convention?

Because I agree with Hewitt on a public message board??????

You are out of your mind bat-guano crazy.  You've gone over the bend.

I guess that happens to fanatics who seig-heil madmen who are seen as such.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2016, 03:01:20 am »
People who think criticizing messiah Trump on some web forum is "helping Hillary" is suffering a delusion of some sort.

And these are the same people who promise we can hold Trump to account if he wins. (No, they would never allow criticism after he wins, either)

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2016, 03:13:31 am »
A large number of delegates and alternates are also anti-Trump. Gonna ban them too I guess.

How about they ban the MSM too, then there won't be any TV coverage, which might be the best option.
Going to let you in a little secret, Cruz never had as much delegate support as you guys believed. Most were GOPe who were anti-Trump. But now since the RNC has accepted and supports Trump they are not going to help you. There are very few of you left and even fewer delegates. This forum is a stronghold of your kind for example.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2016, 03:21:05 am »
I am really enjoying the ignore feature here at The Briefing Room!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2016, 03:25:04 am »
Going to let you in a little secret, Cruz never had as much delegate support as you guys believed. Most were GOPe who were anti-Trump. But now since the RNC has accepted and supports Trump they are not going to help you. There are very few of you left and even fewer delegates. This forum is a stronghold of your kind for example.

Which Cruz delegates that are on the rules committee are GOPe?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2016, 04:12:13 am »
This forum is a stronghold of your kind for example.

Not enough that you fanatics for Trump took over a bunch of former Conservative forums and banned any negative talk or commentary about Trump.  It really sticks in your craw that the owners and Mods were kind enough to allow us the privilege of being here to share our principles, values and positions doesn't it?

No one must be allowed to say anything negative about your King presumptive, or they should be banned because if they aren't we are disrupting your free speech rights.

Do you have any idea how delusional you sound missy?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 04:12:41 am by INVAR »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2016, 04:26:00 am »
Which Cruz delegates that are on the rules committee are GOPe?
Watch how fast the little conspiracy of the last ditch #neverTrump  falls apart. Its already in the works :)

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2016, 04:51:27 am »
Watch how fast the little conspiracy of the last ditch #neverTrump  falls apart. Its already in the works :)

Answer the question.  If you don't know, then admit it.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2016, 10:45:53 am »
Ban all the "haters" from the convention and Trump wouldn't be able to go.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2016, 11:10:31 am »
You greatly overestimate your numbers. Please note there is nobody new in this last ditch push of #neverTrump. Its the Same group of Rinos it always was. There was no firestorm over the Judge, that was a media fiction. Trump had a great week. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2016, 11:15:23 am »

Bingo!

Trump and his brownshirts can't stop the GOP delegates from voting their consciences.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2016, 11:16:16 am »

:bsflag:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2016, 11:18:51 am »
Bingo!

Trump and his brownshirts can't stop the GOP delegates from voting their consciences.   
The brown-shirts are the same old group of #neverTrumps trying to usurp the will of the voters again. Its called Fascism. And you got it with a mixture of gullibility supporting Romney and Crew yanking you around like a herd animal.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2016, 11:52:12 am »
The brown-shirts are the same old group of #neverTrumps trying to usurp the will of the voters again. Its called Fascism. And you got it with a mixture of gullibility supporting Romney and Crew yanking you around like a herd animal.

You know, if you want to say that Trump getting screwed out of the nomination at this point would be unfair, or morally wrong, I'd be with you on that.

But when you say things like "it deprives me of free speech", or "it's fascism", you lose all credibility.  Like it or not, the GOP is actually a private organization that is permitted to set its own rules.  The people who run it are elected by state party reps, who are elected by voters in precincts around the country.  Given Trump's claim that he's a "winner" who "only hires the best people", the lawyers he should have consulted before deciding to run as a Republican should have advised him of the party's ability -- described in its own bylaws -- to modify rules as it sees fit.  A private organization applying its rules to people who choose to affiliate with that organization -- as did Trump -- is not "fascism".  Not remotely.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2016, 12:08:20 pm »

Wait I thought Cruz was "establishment".   Does this mean your campaign was....gasp.....lying?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.