Author Topic: GOP asks for public's help crafting 2016 platform, launches interactive website  (Read 633 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/gop-asks-for-publics-help-crafting-2016-platform-launches-interactive-website.html

GOP asks for public's help crafting 2016 platform, launches interactive website
Published June 08, 2016 FoxNews.com

Donald Trump’s rise has fueled an identity crisis of sorts for the Republican Party – and now, the GOP is seeking the public’s help defining what the party of 2016 represents.

On the heels of the final primary contests that solidified Trump’s claim to the nomination, the Republican National Committee on Wednesday launched an interactive website, www.platform.gop, for people to share what they would like to see in the party’s platform. That document will be drafted and adopted at the convention in July.

“While Democrats are letting party insiders write their platform behind closed doors, Platform.gop is proof of our Party’s philosophy of listening to the voice of the people and honoring the democratic process,” RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said in a statement.

continued with video
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

sounds like an online version of an Open Primary to me

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :thud:

Um.... principles?

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
What could go wrong?   

:facepalm2:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline RedHead

What could go wrong?   

:facepalm2:

It's not like Trump is going to follow it anyway.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/08/gop-asks-for-publics-help-crafting-2016-platform-launches-interactive-website.html

GOP asks for public's help crafting 2016 platform, launches interactive website
Published June 08, 2016 FoxNews.com

Donald Trump’s rise has fueled an identity crisis of sorts for the Republican Party – and now, the GOP is seeking the public’s help defining what the party of 2016 represents.

On the heels of the final primary contests that solidified Trump’s claim to the nomination, the Republican National Committee on Wednesday launched an interactive website, www.platform.gop, for people to share what they would like to see in the party’s platform. That document will be drafted and adopted at the convention in July.

“While Democrats are letting party insiders write their platform behind closed doors, Platform.gop is proof of our Party’s philosophy of listening to the voice of the people and honoring the democratic process,” RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said in a statement.

continued with video

We should demand "Free the Delegates!"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:49:38 pm by sitetest »
Former Republican.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They're basically admitting here they have no principles, no guiding light, no nothing. Just whatever the public demands.

Online kevindavis007

Since, I'm not voting for the GOP Nominee, why should I give a damn..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
Since, I'm not voting for the GOP Nominee, why should I give a damn..
  We should do what the liberals do and invade our former party and demand an open convention.
Former Republican.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Well, knowing they don't really care about we the people, and knowing that if they push Trump into that nominee spot, HE certainly won't do diddly or rather, he'll do the exact opposite, I went ahead and put my $.02 in anyway.

At least I did what I could.  Whether they'll listen or give any weight or concern to a little ole peon like me, is another thing, entirely. :thud: