Author Topic: U.S. Imam Says “Muslims Have The RIGHT To Take Property from FILTHY Christians And Jews” [VIDEO]  (Read 1319 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
U.S. Imam Says “Muslims Have The RIGHT To Take Property from FILTHY Christians And Jews” [VIDEO]

http://constitution.com/u-s-imam-muslims-right-take-property-filthy-christians-jews/

U.S. Imam Abu Ammaar Yasir Kazi is a college professor at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn., who The New York Times Magazine describes is “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.” He instructs followers of Muhammad to commit rape, theft, and murder in the United States. And he has not been arrested for inciting violence or hate crimes.

In his lectures to college students at an American college on American soil, Kazi compares Christians to feces and urine, saying they are the “most evil of evils.” He instructs his students to engage in jihad and fight all unbelievers until they convert to Islam. Those who refuse to convert to Islam, he says, should have their lives and property taken.

“Property,” according to the Qur’an, includes women and children, which also includes taking women and children as sex slaves.

Kazi is not an extremist. He’s actually teaching exactly what Muhammad said about jihad, conversion, Christians and Jews, as recorded in the Qur’an.

At least Kazi is being honest. He’s teaching what Muhammad taught.

There’s no way around the false claim that Islam is peaceful after reading what Muhammad commanded. Islam remains one of the greatest national security threats to the freedoms protected by the Constitution since America’s founding.

audio at source

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
I admire the man for being honest, at least.

I can't stand the mealy-mouthed types.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline flowers

No way this is true. They tell me sharia types are the nicest people on the planet, just want to play nice with all religions.  :smokin:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Kazi is not an extremist. He’s actually teaching exactly what Muhammad said about jihad, conversion, Christians and Jews, as recorded in the Qur’an.
At least Kazi is being honest. He’s teaching what Muhammad taught."

John Wesley, the founder of the Methodist church (1703-1791) preferred clarity over ambiguity when describing Islam:

"Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it‚ have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws. Such was, and is at this day, the rage, the fury, the revenge, of these destroyers of human kind."

Offline flowers

From the article:
"Kazi is not an extremist. He’s actually teaching exactly what Muhammad said about jihad, conversion, Christians and Jews, as recorded in the Qur’an.
At least Kazi is being honest. He’s teaching what Muhammad taught."

John Wesley, the founder of the Methodist church (1703-1791) preferred clarity over ambiguity when describing Islam:

"Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it‚ have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws. Such was, and is at this day, the rage, the fury, the revenge, of these destroyers of human kind."
Glad you posted that! People are in LaLa land who think sharia will play nice with them. Never in their history have they been a kind and pleasant group.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:40:25 pm by flowers »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Glad you posted that! People are in LaLa land who think sharia will play nice with them. Never in their history have they been a kind and pleasant group.

Sharia will play nice, as long as you submit and convert.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline flowers

Sharia will play nice, as long as you submit and convert.
  ;)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I peek in at TOS; someone posted this Pam Geller article,

Some Muslims, I think it is a problem in Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, have tossed acid at women, what a warped thing to do.

Well, according to Pam, someone did it to some British teens in Essex, near London.  I hadn't heard about this.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/06/muslim-migrant-acid-attacks-kids.html/

A bit graphic - disclaimer , my point is I post this, it does seem on-topic. Sheesh.

Pakistanis are what a big portion of the Muslims there are, I think.

Originally a Daily Mail article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606210/Teenage-boy-blinded-one-eye-four-suffered-burns-strangers-threw-acid-waited-train.html   
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:20:42 pm by TomSea »

Offline Charlespg

Human garbage like this  does not belong in the US
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton