Author Topic: San Jose police identify 4 suspects arrested at violent Donald Trump rally  (Read 425 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Welcome news, probably professional agitators. There is no place for this. The supporters of any political candidates should be left alone.  I looked for this and did not see it posted anywhere.

San Jose police identify 4 suspects arrested at violent Donald Trump rally

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) --
San Jose police have identified four people who were arrested during last Thursday's Donald Trump rally.

The suspects have been identified as Ahmed Abdirahman, 19 of Santa Clara; Robert Trillo, 18 of San Jose; Antonio Fernandez, 19 of San Jose; and Michael Kitaigorodsky, 19 of San Jose. The four suspects were booked into the Santa Clara County Jail.

Abdirahman, Trillo, and Fernandez were arrested on felony charges of assault with a deadly weapon. Kitaigorodsky was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of failure to disperse.

Investigators used video evidence to help ID protesters who egged and attacked people who attended the event. Authorities are continuing to search for other people involved in violence at the Trump rally.

The San Jose Police Department was heavily criticized for its response to the Trump protests. Investigators say they're still following up on what happened last Thursday and more arrests are imminent. Police say they're reviewing witness statements and looking at all the video evidence that was collected.

Read More At: http://abc7news.com/politics/san-jose-police-to-make-more-arrests-in-violent-trump-rally/1374833/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:01:37 pm by TomSea »

HAPPY2BME

More to come.

Offline TomSea

The headline is a bit weak:

"violent Donald Trump rally". That's misleading to me.

HAPPY2BME

Meet the four men arrested during last week's Donald Trump rally in San Jose

Three teenagers were each booked on a felony count of assault with a deadly weapon: Ahmed Abdirahman, 19; Robert Trillo, 18; and Antonio Fernandez, 19, according to the San Jose Police Department.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-arrested-donald-trump-rally-san-jose-20160607-snap-story.html

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That dude on the right. What I wouldn't give for 10 minutes, his face, me, and a baseball bat. I'd wipe that shit eating grin right off his face.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Welcome news, probably professional agitators. There is no place for this. The supporters of any political candidates should be left alone.  I looked for this and did not see it posted anywhere.

Reviewing video evidence eh.  What about those crimes that took place right in front of officers?   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

That dude on the right. What I wouldn't give for 10 minutes, his face, me, and a baseball bat. I'd wipe that shit eating grin right off his face.

That may be a driver's license picture and not a mugshot.

Anyway, that one is charged with a misdemeanor, failure to disperse; so,  for whatever happened.

Now, the egg-throwers, if they got those two which may be the middle two,  I hope they have the book thrown at them.

All 4 of those photos the suspects look too calm to be mugshots in my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:10:32 pm by TomSea »

Offline mountaineer

Ethnically diverse - nice touch.  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The headline is a bit weak:

"violent Donald Trump rally". That's misleading to me.

Same here.  Words mean things and headlines like these are meant to impune Ttrump and excuse the completely inexcusable behavior of these rioters.

Makes me wonder how much National leadership is involved in these protests.  Recall all the reports last year of the same cell phone numbers out of Oakland showing up in Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago and every other place where there was a BLM riot.  More of the same coming this year, but now we have the anti-Trump agitators at it as well.

Not gonna be pretty...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:37:32 pm by Chieftain »