Author Topic: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump  (Read 12278 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2016, 01:19:44 am »
She certainly seems to be.

Funny what, 'needing to be right' will do to some people.   :whistle:

I told you guys earlier.  I'm Hillary's fashion consultant. 

I don't need to be right, because no human being can ever be that all the time, or even most of the time.  But in not supporting Trump, I know that I AM right.

BTW, you seemed like a very reasonable Trump supporter to me.  That misconception just went down the toilet.   0005

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2016, 01:22:44 am »
This would be an adequate argument, even a clever one, if this election was solely about YOU.  It is not.  It is about the greater good for this generation and the next of American citizens. 

By voting for one person to the Presidency? 

Look, you fanatics for Trump might think the presidency is a dictatorship or a monarchy - but the rest of us don't ascribe to such idolatry.

Your choice is Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.  That's it---even if the choice makes you pound your fists and stamp your feet.  This is the choice.

Decapitation or Hemlock eh? Some choice. 

Same result.

DEATH.

We choose neither.  So take your intimidation tactics back to your echo chamber - they don't work anymore.

We're writing in a Constitutional Conservative or voting Third Party this November.  Not a damn thing you can do to stop us, unless you are as stupid as I think you are.

You must make a decision about who to vote for.  This is what adults do.  We look at the options and make an affirmative choice. 

You and your prince told us repeatedly you did not want, nor did you need any Constitutional Conservatives voting for your King Presumptive.

We're deciding to vote for someone besides Trump and Hildabeast, this is what principled and moral adult Constitutionalists do.

Go pander to Bernie supporters for votes.  We told you no.

Oh, and if you're going to reach into your toy box and throw out that there's no difference between the two, just stop now.  I'm weary of this disingenuous answer.

We're weary of the same intimidation tactics you party stooges spew and bully everyone with every 4 years.    Most of us understand there is absolutely no difference between The Mao Pantsuit and Lil' Benito.  They are both shrill, vulgar, self-absorbed maniacs that are New York Leftists.

And we don't vote for liberals regardless what party they have grafted themselves onto.

I am hoping to see you back at the grownups table.

BWHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAAA!

Says the fanatic supporting a 70 year-old infant screaming every turn he gets about how everyone is being mean to him and how unfair everyone is. 

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound and how much all of us are laughing at you?

Probably not.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2016, 01:23:23 am »
this the kind of talk paid Hillary trolls make

You really are a FR fence-jumper.  Why wouldn't you go back there where everybody would pat you on the butt and tell you how smart and perceptive you are?

Instead, you come here and get flagellated on every thread.  You must be starved for punishment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2016, 01:30:31 am »
@Oceander --- This would be an adequate argument, even a clever one, if this election was solely about YOU.  It is not.  It is about the greater good for this generation and the next of American citizens.  Your choice is Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.  That's it---even if the choice makes you pound your fists and stamp your feet.  This is the choice.

You must make a decision about who to vote for.  This is what adults do.  We look at the options and make an affirmative choice. 

Oh, and if you're going to reach into your toy box and throw out that there's no difference between the two, just stop now.  I'm weary of this disingenuous answer.

Good luck, Oceander.  I am hoping to see you back at the grownups table.

An amoral, unstable, know-nothing lifelong liberal could never be good for the country or its citizens.

We made our choice long ago; you just don't like it and are trying to guilt us into making another.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2016, 01:31:27 am »
You can wonder 'til the cows come home, Right in Virginia.   

Looks like you should have taken us seriously. 

No need to wonder.  You've answered "yes" @CatherineofAragon.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:31:55 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2016, 01:33:23 am »
An amoral, unstable, know-nothing lifelong liberal could never be good for the country or its citizens.

And, yet, @CatherineofAragon, Hillary's your gal.  That must be one helluva paycheck   888blackhat

Silver Pines

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2016, 01:33:48 am »
No need to wonder.  You've answered "yes" @CatherineofAragon.

BTW, did you ever find those examples of me encouraging posters not to vote for Trump?  Shouldn't be hard to find, right?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2016, 01:34:50 am »

Kinda like this whole board lately...

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2016, 01:38:25 am »
@Oceander hardly requires me to defend his honor,

Well, certainly not with me @andy58-in-nh --   But nice try with the hyperbole.   ^-^

@Oceander

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2016, 01:39:07 am »
BTW, did you ever find those examples of me encouraging posters not to vote for Trump?  Shouldn't be hard to find, right?

It's in your every post ... your every post.

Silver Pines

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2016, 01:40:53 am »
It's in your every post ... your every post.

Just copy and paste some examples, then.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2016, 01:42:00 am »
You really are a FR fence-jumper.  Why wouldn't you go back there where everybody would pat you on the butt and tell you how smart and perceptive you are?

Instead, you come here and get flagellated on every thread.  You must be starved for punishment.
Why don't you stop openly supporting Hillary in a conservative forum?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline musiclady

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2016, 01:49:55 am »

Or attention................... just like his emotionally stunted hero.

It's so amusing that leftists who are in love with leftist reprobate Donald actually think calling Conservatives "Hillary trolls" is an effective insult.    **nononono*

These people are so weak and flaccid that they can't even insult with intelligence or strength.  They just make complete fools of themselves with every word they post.

It's the saddest group of losers I've seen in all my years on the Internet.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2016, 01:52:47 am »
Just copy and paste some examples, then.

We don't play those games here. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2016, 01:54:09 am »
I told you guys earlier.  I'm Hillary's fashion consultant. 

I don't need to be right, because no human being can ever be that all the time, or even most of the time. But in not supporting Trump, I know that I AM right.

BTW, you seemed like a very reasonable Trump supporter to me.  That misconception just went down the toilet.   0005

Typical deflection....just like a liberal.

Nobody said you needed to be right all the time, half the time, etc..

But the embarrassment of leaving your former haunt under the circumstances it happened...over constantly badgering people, even indirectly in your posts...tells me you can't stand the thought of you seeing Donald Trump elected POTUS.

But that's okay....I'll still leave the light on for you.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2016, 02:02:21 am »
Why don't you stop openly supporting Hillary in a conservative forum?

Why? You're openly supporting a New York Liberal Leftist who endorsed and funded and voted for a KNOWN Communist: Bill DeBlasio just 3 years ago and just last week endorsed the pro-abortion/pro-Amnesty Liberal charlatan Ellmers for Congress (wherein she got trounced by an actual Conservative), ON a Conservative forum.

But keep it up. 

You shills for Trump are proving to be the absolutely best thing to stop the King Presumptive that we could ever hope for. You guys are successfully pushing Conservatives who were planning on quietly voting their conscience in November into passionate and ardent activism against your prince.

So thanks for that.

You are your own worst enemy next to Trump himself near an open mic.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2016, 02:04:32 am »
Typical deflection....just like a liberal.

Nobody said you needed to be right all the time, half the time, etc..

But the embarrassment of leaving your former haunt under the circumstances it happened...over constantly badgering people, even indirectly in your posts...tells me you can't stand the thought of you seeing Donald Trump elected POTUS.

But that's okay....I'll still leave the light on for you.   :laugh:

Why in heavens name are you calling a person who opposes both Hillary and Trump because she is a CONSERVATIVE, a "liberal??"

What is wrong with you??  Do you have nothing legitimate to say about your beloved master, so that all you have left is idiotic and false insults against actual Conservatives?  Do you have to repeat what YOU KNOW is patently untrue to make yourself feel better, DC?

What has happened to the man who used to post with your name?  What has happened to the man who used to find character to be an important part of being a good President?

What has happened to you??   :shrug:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2016, 02:05:52 am »
Why? You're openly supporting a New York Liberal Leftist who endorsed and funded and voted for a KNOWN Communist: Bill DeBlasio just 3 years ago and just last week endorsed the pro-abortion/pro-Amnesty Liberal charlatan Ellmers for Congress (wherein she got trounced by an actual Conservative), ON a Conservative forum.

But keep it up. 

You shills for Trump are proving to be the absolutely best thing to stop the King Presumptive that we could ever hope for. You guys are successfully pushing Conservatives who were planning on quietly voting their conscience in November into passionate and ardent activism against your prince.

So thanks for that.

You are your own worst enemy next to Trump himself near an open mic.

I have to keep that in mind.

These shills make Trump look even worse.

And that is nearly impossible to do.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2016, 02:07:40 am »
Why in heavens name are you calling a person who opposes both Hillary and Trump because she is a CONSERVATIVE, a "liberal??"

What is wrong with you??  Do you have nothing legitimate to say about your beloved master, so that all you have left is idiotic and false insults against actual Conservatives?  Do you have to repeat what YOU KNOW is patently untrue to make yourself feel better, DC?

What has happened to the man who used to post with your name?  What has happened to the man who used to find character to be an important part of being a good President?

The liberal remark is because my original statement to which she replied was not about "nobody can be right all the time...half the time". 

It's bullsh*t, @musiclady

I said (suggested) that the humiliation is too great for some to admit they cheered for the wrong horse.

It's gotten personal for many of you. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2016, 02:09:10 am »
The liberal remark is because my original statement to which she replied was not about "nobody can be right all the time...half the time". 

I said (suggested) that the humiliation is too great for some to admit they cheered for the wrong horse.

Riiiiight............. and it hasn't gotten "personal" for you.

It's changed your personality entirely, DC.

Entirely.

You haven't only cheered for the "wrong horse."  You've allowed him to destroy you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2016, 02:11:05 am »

I  no longer have the patience to deal with your schtick, @musiclady   You're tiring and monotonous.

Hopefully we can learn to be friends again after Trump kicks Hillary's a$$.   

Enjoy your 'new' FRiends.   :whistle:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2016, 02:15:01 am »

DC, it's been personal with you for six months.  You've paraded around this forum and at least twice threatened that there will be no opposition to Trump after he wins the nomination. 

There is no humiliation in not supporting Trump, at least for me.  I sleep well at night, knowing none of his racist, bigoted, misogynistic attitudes rub off on me.

They do rub off on you, though.  Because you love him and own him.  So get down off your high horse and realize you've done NOTHING to attract anybody to your Donald.

In fact, many of us are repulsed by this bullying attitude that a non-vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

That won't sell anymore.  Your guy has embarrassed himself, yet you still support him.

Like Trump, you're beyond embarrassment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2016, 02:15:27 am »

What is wrong with you?? 

#NeverTrump + #NeverHillary = #NeverPoo

geronl

« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2016, 02:16:36 am »

Trump is the wrong horse. It isn't even close.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2016, 02:16:59 am »
I  no longer have the patience to deal with your schtick, @musiclady   You're tiring and monotonous.

Hopefully we can learn to be friends again after Trump kicks Hillary's a$$.   

Enjoy your 'new' FRiends.   :whistle:

You mean the people who were beaten to a pulp by YOUR new "friends" (the leftist trolls??) and the brain dead remains of what used to be a decent conservative site, but now forces everyone to support a leftist reprobate?

They've added a lot of brainpower to our family.  Too bad that you demand that they not think for themselves, but rather follow the fascist wannabe you think will be President someday.

Your new buddies are Hillary enablers, DC.  Mine are patriots.  And if the truth we're telling bores you, maybe you should pick up a Constitution and re-read it.  Your Trump certainly is clueless about it.

Besides which, you don't need us or want us anyway, so what's your beef?