Author Topic: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump  (Read 12345 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2016, 03:48:51 am »
You're boring, Norm.  We're done.   :seeya:

Oh how I wish that were true.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2016, 03:51:47 am »
Perhaps you are right.

Trump might not just be a NYC Liberal.

He's possibly a Communist too.

Trump did gleefully endorse, fund and vote for KNOWN Communist Bill DeBlasio for NYC Mayor less than 3 years ago.

I mean, run-of-the-mill liberals may not vote for and fund a Communist.  But Trump did.

Less than 3 years ago.

Get a clue.

It's always smart to be a donor to the mayor of the city...the governor of the State...in which you reside and expect to conduct business without being sabotaged.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2016, 03:53:15 am »
Well the other special snowflake upthread is PMing me telling me to never "Threaten them again". I told them to report me for abuse because I don't see how asking for evidence and reminding people when none is provided is a 'threat'.

Well that same snowflake accused me of denying her freedom of speech because I agreed with Hugh Hewitt being allowed to speak to the issue of delegates.

Somehow posting on a forum is akin to protesting and disrupting their free speech rights if we say that calls by the Trumpians to ban talk radio media personalities that are critical of trump to be banned from the convention floor is reprehensible.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2016, 03:53:39 am »
Get a clue.

It's always smart to be a donor to the mayor of the city...the governor of the State...in which you reside and expect to conduct business without being sabotaged.

Clue: Guess where

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2016, 03:55:18 am »
Well that same snowflake accused me of denying her freedom of speech because I agreed with Hugh Hewitt being allowed to speak to the issue of delegates.

Somehow posting on a forum is akin to protesting and disrupting their free speech rights if we say that calls by the Trumpians to ban talk radio media personalities that are critical of trump to be banned from the convention floor is reprehensible.

Seems to me some people want Free Republic rules here too. And it ain't ExFreepers.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2016, 03:58:38 am »
Get used to it America.  Donald Trump is going to be the next President of the United States.  He may well be a one-termer, but we shall see.

No matter what, the President is one person.  The Congress still holds much power, but the real problem is the corruption by both political parties.  Trump may well prove to be the purgative our system needs to purge itself of Obamunism. 

Obama got elected twice because he ran as the anti-Bush.  Trump is running as the anti-Obama and that just about guarantees him a massive landslide after the disastrous last two Obama terms.  When the Hildebeest is indicted, her campaign will implode and take most of the Democrat Party down with her, because they have been all in with her from the beginning.  Think there would be hell to pay for a substitute candidate for Trump??  Wait till the Dhimmies try and slip Biden in to replace the Hildebeest!

Lots of fireworks coming this year, and well after the 4th of July...

:beer:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2016, 04:01:39 am »
Get used to it America.  Donald Trump is going to be the next President of the United States.  He may well be a one-termer, but we shall see.

No matter what, the President is one person.  The Congress still holds much power, but the real problem is the corruption by both political parties.  Trump may well prove to be the purgative our system needs to purge itself of Obamunism. 

Obama got elected twice because he ran as the anti-Bush.  Trump is running as the anti-Obama and that just about guarantees him a massive landslide after the disastrous last two Obama terms.  When the Hildebeest is indicted, her campaign will implode and take most of the Democrat Party down with her, because they have been all in with her from the beginning.  Think there would be hell to pay for a substitute candidate for Trump??  Wait till the Dhimmies try and slip Biden in to replace the Hildebeest!

Congress did an OUTSTANDING job checking Obama. Imagine how hard they will be on a fellow republican! Trump must be shaking in fear..

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2016, 04:03:26 am »
Get a clue.

That's exactly what people with no convictions or principles tell themselves.  "I had to endorse, fund and vote for the Communist because it's smart business".   

"I was just following orders!"

What a load of crap.

I ran a business in Cook County Chicago and NEVER ONCE did I endorse a Democrat or funded a Democrat for office because I wanted special breaks and treatments for my business.

Accessories to the mafia or intimidated slaves do such things.

I'm none of those things.

On the other hand, Trump…endorsed (enthusiastically I might note), funded and voted for a known Communist less than 3 years ago for NYC mayor.

And the cabal for Trump are going to try and tell us that doing so was good business?????

No wonder he funded the Clintons also.

They must have been good for Trump's business too.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2016, 04:05:05 am »
Congress did an OUTSTANDING job checking Obama. Imagine how hard they will be on a fellow republican! Trump must be shaking in fear..

I'm trying to imagine it.

Nope.

Can't.

But then again I don't believe in six impossible things before breakfast either.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2016, 04:13:00 am »
I'm trying to imagine it.
Nope.
Can't.
But then again I don't believe in six impossible things before breakfast either.

I ran a thought experiment, or tried to, with Romney back in 12 and again with Trump recently. I made a serious effort to "disbelieve" the principles that guide me and 'accept' these guys for the sake of the experiment. How much would it take?

Could not do it with Romney, could not do it with Trump. I literally felt ill merely making a serious attempt at 'being OK' with either of them. And I KNEW that it was just an experiment to see how much of my core belief I'd have to throw overboard.

Knew it. And still couldn't remotely get close to completing either before I was too disgusted with the whole concept to continue.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2016, 04:15:30 am »
That's exactly what people with no convictions or principles tell themselves.  "I had to endorse, fund and vote for the Communist because it's smart business".   

"I was just following orders!"

What a load of crap.

I ran a business in Cook County Chicago and NEVER ONCE did I endorse a Democrat or funded a Democrat for office because I wanted special breaks and treatments for my business.

Accessories to the mafia or intimidated slaves do such things.

I'm none of those things.

On the other hand, Trump…endorsed (enthusiastically I might note), funded and voted for a known Communist less than 3 years ago for NYC mayor.

And the cabal for Trump are going to try and tell us that doing so was good business?????

No wonder he funded the Clintons also.

They must have been good for Trump's business too.
Trump is the mark, for Hillary to get in the WH.

Think about it...

everything he's done, has been careless, outrageous, obnoxious, classless, tacky and insulting. He didn't want to win, when he first entered the race. He got in, to stir the pot and throw a wrench in the Republicans plans. I highly doubt anyone counted on him getting this far...not even him. As is what the Trump brand is for, I believe he did it for promoting his brand and getting more money and attention. And since he's gotten as far as he has, his ego has taken over and now it's about winning, not about saving America. I personally think he's trying to sabotage his campaign, so he will get shut down, so he can point the finger at others and say "see, it's rigged, it's corrupt, they stole it from me, etc etc". Instead of acknowledging he failed because of himself.

Either way, everything he's done and is doing, is for the benefit of Democrats and Liberals alike. It hasn't helped, assisted or benefited Republicans nor Conservatives, one iota.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2016, 04:26:58 am »
Trump is the mark, for Hillary to get in the WH.
 Think about it...

Some people call that tinfoil but not me.  Facts in evidence point to exactly that.

The GOP has long wanted to purge actual conservatives. They have long done all in their power to 'reach across the aisle'. At this point they capitulate completely and give Obama 100% of every major issue despite being the majority party.

So how do you unify with the dems openly? How do you purge the conservatives?

You set the party against itself. And they did. Trump could have been stopped before ever getting started. The GOP could have simply said "No" and not allowed him in the door. They did. Thats all anyone needs to know.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2016, 04:47:20 am »

It's going to take a Republican Obama with a pen to straighten this sh*t out.

Wow.  Just...  Really? 
My brain cannot fathom the depth of stupidity it would take for someone to believe this.
What a bunch of liberal nonsense. That's the nicest thing I can say and I will stop myself at that.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2016, 04:52:55 am »
Clue: Guess where

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

You have a greater chance of experiencing something like that under a Hillary Clinton presidency, you big dope.

Over 600 meetings at the White House with Google and Twitter representatives...they have access to everyone of our posts and an algorithm will enable the "knock on the door" to become your reality.

If you think Donald Trump wants to eliminate you, I suggest you get professional help. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2016, 04:55:19 am »
Wow.  Just...  Really? 
My brain cannot fathom the depth of stupidity it would take for someone to believe this.
What a bunch of liberal nonsense. That's the nicest thing I can say and I will stop myself at that.

Don't be such a drama queen.

Rescinding The Kenyan's EO's and cleaning out the DOJ, IRS and CIA....the judges appointed.

That's what I'm talking about.   Not thinking about a King in the Oval Office. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #165 on: June 09, 2016, 04:55:45 am »
You have a greater chance of experiencing something like that under a Hillary Clinton presidency, you big dope.

Over 600 meetings at the White House with Google and Twitter representatives...they have access to everyone of our posts and an algorithm will enable the "knock on the door" to become your reality.

If you think Donald Trump wants to eliminate you, I suggest you get professional help.

Donald Trump has already indicated he wanted to be able to sue someone, or perhaps he meant punish in a different sort of way, for writing unflattering things about him.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #166 on: June 09, 2016, 04:57:12 am »
Don't be such a drama queen.

Rescinding The Kenyan's EO's and cleaning out the DOJ, IRS and CIA....the judges appointed.

That's what I'm talking about.   Not thinking about a King in the Oval Office.

That might be what you're talking about, but that's not what you said.  Maybe you should pay better attention to the words you choose.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2016, 04:59:06 am »

Thank you, @Chieftain !    ...for just articulating it so much better than I am able.     :patriot:

What these birdbrains can't grasp is that I would have voted for the GOP Nominee ....no matter who it was.

We're GD lucky to have somebody like Donald Trump to put these SOBs in their place.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2016, 05:00:51 am »
I would have voted for the GOP Nominee ....no matter who it was.

Liberal is as liberal does.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2016, 05:02:28 am »
That might be what you're talking about, but that's not what you said.  Maybe you should pay better attention to the words you choose.

Well, I'm 70.  I apologize for not providing a review of my positions every time I respond.  Not going to repeat myself ad nauseam just to please you new-comers.

The non-refugees in the forum know exactly from whence I'm coming regarding this. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2016, 05:03:24 am »
Liberal is as liberal does.

I'm as Conservative as anybody in this forum.

Just more lucid, apparently. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2016, 05:05:43 am »
Donald Trump has already indicated he wanted to be able to sue someone, or perhaps he meant punish in a different sort of way, for writing unflattering things about him.

Focus....you must get your ADD under control.

WTF does your post here have to do with @Norm Lenhart 's claim that we're all going to be carted away by the Trump wagon in the middle of the night.

Do you all realize how insane you appear?  And absolutely  pathetic? 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2016, 05:14:28 am »

WTF does your post here have to do with @Norm Lenhart 's claim that we're all going to be carted away by the Trump wagon in the middle of the night.

Can you not remember what you said?  "If you think Donald Trump wants to eliminate you, I suggest you get professional help. "  I'd say wanting to change A1 because it allows someone to say things about you that you don't like has a lot to do with being carted off by Trump.

Do you think I give a care what you, Mr. We Need A Republican Obama With A Pen, Mr. I Would Vote For Whoever The GOP Candidate Is (even if it's Hillary Clinton herself, as long as she's running GOP), thinks about me?  Damn democrat.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2016, 06:07:56 am »

Actually I claimed no such thing. What I said was that Leftists have a historic tendency to attack and worse, the people that opposed them once in power. Thats simply a fact. I also said that you Trump fanatics told us we were not needed.

Now it does not take a brain surgeon to determine the leftists are already attacking you. And you are doing an outstanding job of standing idly by while they maul your women and beat your males bloody. One simply need look at the news out of San Jose.

Once Hillary wins, and she will thanks to the outstanding job you Trump fanatic types ensured would happen, It's gonna be open season on you. Because Hillary has a record of that sorta thing. Vince Foster would attest to that but he's unavailable, so we can just look to the actions of the IRS, the Obama Justice Dept, BLM, Occupy and the other Soros groups currently running riot, figuratively and literally, with no one keeping them under control. Quite the opposite. They are encouraged from the top.

That too is a matter of history and of CURRENT history.

So since you testosterone filled Trump fanatics said you don't need us, you will be going it alone. Very alone, since most of you are online keyboard warriors and far, far removed from each other. I said don't come to us evil conservatives for help. Because you won't find any of us that will endanger ourselves or our families to lift a finger to protect you, hide you or help you.

Hopefully that helps clear up your confusion.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:10:17 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2016, 06:09:09 am »
I'm as Conservative as anybody in this forum.

Just more lucid, apparently.

Not two hours you said you were pro Obama tactics by Trump. thats not remotely conservative.