Author Topic: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump  (Read 12349 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Everywhere Republicans turn, it’s all Trump
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2016, 02:53:51 am »
In #64, you said "funny what needing to be right will do to some people"; my answer pointed out that anyone with a "need" to be right will be regularly disappointed.  So it's only a deflection if you don't understand your own post, or my response.

I'll be totally straight with you here.  The only embarrassment I have re: TOS is the fact that I ever posted there in the first place.  I left of my own volition because Robinson and some brownshirt mod were going from thread to thread, demanding a loyalty oath:  "Will you or will you not vote for Trump?"  I wasn't going to give the morons the entertainment value of a zot.  So there's that story, and you see who was doing the "badgering."

And I'm still being straight when I agree that I can't stand the thought of Trump being elected.  Good God, man, he's corrupt, amoral, unstable, vengeful, a lifelong liberal, and totally ignorant of the Constitution and the principles of liberty and small government.   Why WOULD anyone want such a person to be president?  I'd be offended if you thought otherwise of me.

That light might not be burning for very long.  You Trump supporters are lashing out like crazy because we won't vote for your liberal.  You're clearly worried he's going to lose.

Appreciate your reply.

Drudge's headline...at THIS moment, says that the DEMS are down 7 MILLION votes compared to 2008.  Hillary's down 1.5 MILLION.

Put the bong down and back away slowly.   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2016, 02:53:52 am »
Don't engage if you can't take reasoned debate.

I'll let you retreat to your safe space.

How is a debate with someone on Hillary's payroll reasonable?  Even you can understand why I would not waste my time.

And as for the "safe space" crack ... nope, not even being rude will goad me into a war with you.

Now, go try and make trouble with someone else.

God bless.     :seeya:

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2016, 02:54:39 am »
Not a chance.  After the past week, there are more #NeverTrumps than ever.  And the number continues to grow.
No sink, you have nobody new, They are just making noise thinking they matter and as the polls show they do not matter.
Not one person making anti Trump sounds is new.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2016, 02:54:45 am »
Well, there is some good news @DCPatriot, a ray of sunlight, if you will.  The "nevers" are becoming tiresome and boring---yet working harder and harder at trying to be right--and clever.  I expect the remaining #nevertrumps nationwide and here will spin themselves out of existence soon enough.   88devil

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2016, 02:59:08 am »
How is a debate with someone on Hillary's payroll reasonable?  Even you can understand why I would not waste my time.

And as for the "safe space" crack ... nope, not even being rude will goad me into a war with you.

Now, go try and make trouble with someone else.

God bless.     :seeya:

@CatherineofAragon

Well I'm shocked to discover that. I'm sure you will provide evidence of the assertion. Because I would hate to think you said Kat was on Hillary's payroll and not have proof. Because that would be a lie and make you a liar.

Sorry, thats just a fact. Not a personal attack. So if you feel uncomfortable presenting the evidence of Kat's involvement with Hillary on a paid basis...payroll records or check stubs only please, I'll copy them and post them myself.

Because I'd hate to have to remind people going forward of your failure to do so and what that would directly indicate.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2016, 03:00:55 am »

There's nothing hyperbolic one can say about about Trump, whose every utterance is an exercise in verbal excess, intentionally made to mask his smallness of his comprehension and character, while exciting the vulnerabilities of those who have mistakenly chosen to follow his Pied Piper act.

To vote for such a man would make me complicit in his intellectual and moral poverty. Hillary would lead us directly to the destruction of our Republic, of that I have no doubt. Trump would be but a brief detour leading to the same end, only off a steeper cliff.

America will only be restored to "greatness" by returning to her foundational principles: limited Constitutional government, local decision-making and control over education and tax policy, secure and enforceable borders, free markets, and an inviolable guarantee of the free exercise of all human rights to free speech, assembly, worship, association, and peaceful dissent. If Trump stood for those things, he'd have my support. But he doesn't.

Because in truth, the only thing he wants is the same thing that Hillary wants: power.

The rest of your rant aside, Andy...so what if he only wants power?

You want Hillary to have that power?   Or an unabashed Capitalist who had the balls to say right out of the gate that illegal immigration through our Southern border is the SOLE reason for all the problems and dissension in our country today.

From economics...to terrorism.  IMMIGRATION.

And who has promised to do something about it?

Hillary?

Come on, Andy...WTF?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2016, 03:02:50 am »
The rest of your rant aside, Andy...so what if he only wants power?

WTF indeed. You arent very up on history apparently.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2016, 03:07:06 am »

WTF indeed. You arent very up on history apparently.

Tell me you're not going to make a connection to Adolph Hitler.

Ya boob......  :whistle:

It's going to take a Republican Obama with a pen to straighten this sh*t out.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2016, 03:11:13 am »

Tell me you're not going to make a connection to Adolph Hitler.

No need. Plenty of historical examples ya Lib.

Then try explaining how as an American, you justify power for the sake of power over constitutional governance. Lets face it. You made a REALLY stupid statement regardless of who you/we are talking about. "So what?" Really?

Astronomical levels of ignorance.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:11:56 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2016, 03:12:13 am »
this the kind of talk paid Hillary trolls make
And you would know what a paid Hillary troll says, how, exactly?

Jeesh, you guys are off your rockers.  And no, I'm not affiliated with ANY Democrats, thank you very much.  I just know crazy, when I see it. :tongue2:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2016, 03:20:01 am »
No need. Plenty of historical examples ya Lib.

Then try explaining how as an American, you justify power for the sake of power over constitutional governance. Lets face it. You made a REALLY stupid statement regardless of who you/we are talking about. "So what?" Really?

Astronomical levels of ignorance.

Said the day he declared that I want MY President to do the same thing Obama has done, if necessary, to right all the wrongs perpetrated on the American citizen since The Kenyan took office.

I stand by it.

In fact...I'm excited at the prospect today, more than ever.

"Now go get your shine box......"   :whistle:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2016, 03:22:28 am »
Said the day he declared that I want MY President to do the same thing Obama has done, if necessary, to right all the wrongs perpetrated on the American citizen since The Kenyan took office.

I stand by it.

In fact...I'm excited at the prospect today, more than ever.

"Now go get your shine box......"   :whistle:

Stands on it's own. You are as liberal as it gets.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2016, 03:23:28 am »

Republican   :laugh:

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2016, 03:24:16 am »
We don't play those games here.

I didn't realize games were played here.  :shrug:   Where are those threads? :thud:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2016, 03:30:12 am »
Republican   :laugh:

No difference really. Not anymore.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2016, 03:35:36 am »

And with the management and MOD staff all against Trump...we'll just have to continue to put up with it, I suppose.

Very sad what's become of this forum.

Here we are supposed to be focusing on Hillary......it's  :nometalk: up.

You can always do what your prince does and complain to the mods about how 'unfair' all of this is.

Don't forget you are always welcome to hang at all the myriad former Conservative fora out there that are all-in-the-bag for your prince.  Some without any opposing views of Trump allowed whatsoever.

A nice echo chamber for sensitive snowflakes like yourself.

But you won't.   

Trolls and bullies have nothing better to do but threaten, antagonize, dissemble and insult everyone whom they have declared an enemy.

Republican 

Same difference.

Republican = Liberal Left Oligarchy
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2016, 03:35:41 am »
No difference really. Not anymore.

And that's just fine with me.   ...cause the alternative Party have gone full blown Communist.

"As you ramble on thru life, brother,
whatever be your goal....
Keep your eye upon the doughnut
and not upon the hole".

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2016, 03:37:59 am »
And that's just fine with me.   ...cause the alternative Party have gone full blown Communist.

"As you ramble on thru life, brother,
whatever be your goal....
Keep your eye upon the doughnut
and not upon the hole".

So then stop asking for us to join you. And stop complaining that we won't. Because Fascism is as repulsive to America as Communism is.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2016, 03:41:22 am »

And RIGHT THERE - admission that the nut jobs for Trump want him for dictator!

Constitution be damned.

Truth is they have no regard for the Constitution anymore than Obama does.

They want a dictator, as long as he is THEIR dictator.

Lil' Benito Il Douche Trump indeed!

Keep talking there bub.  Like your prince - you guys are driving more and more NeverTrumps from just quietly voting their consciences in November into motivated activists against your anointed.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2016, 03:43:46 am »
You can always do what your prince does and complain to the mods about how 'unfair' all of this is.
Well the other special snowflake upthread is PMing me telling me to never "Threaten them again". I told them to report me for abuse because I don't see how asking for evidence and reminding people when none is provided is a 'threat'.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:44:47 am by Norm Lenhart »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2016, 03:44:13 am »
So then stop asking for us to join you. And stop complaining that we won't. Because Fascism is as repulsive to America as Communism is.

:boring:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2016, 03:45:39 am »
  :boring:

Speechless. Well, thats progress ;)

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2016, 03:46:55 am »
Speechless. Well, thats progress ;)

You're boring, Norm.  We're done.   :seeya:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2016, 03:47:35 am »
Yes, you're splitting hairs.  And not very well because Donald Trump is not a liberal.

But you already know that. 

Nice try though. 

Perhaps you are right.

Trump might not just be a NYC Liberal.

He's possibly a Communist too.

Trump did gleefully endorse, fund and vote for KNOWN Communist Bill DeBlasio for NYC Mayor less than 3 years ago.

I mean, run-of-the-mill liberals may not vote for and fund a Communist.  But Trump did.

Less than 3 years ago.