Author Topic: Trump Walks Back: ‘I don’t care if the judge is Mexican or not’  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump Walks Back: ‘I don’t care if the judge is Mexican or not’
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2016, 11:41:41 pm »
You win the InTeRwEbZ today ;)
Yay! I can haz InTeRwEbZ  888catlicking
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2016, 11:58:59 pm »
Is that what you're calling it?  Debating us?
I've seen that picture somewhere else.
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3437858/posts?page=13#13
Interesting.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2016, 03:40:24 pm »
@Mechanicos
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3438392/posts

Let me know when you have enough talking points from the Trump capaign for round two, hotshot.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking." -A.A. Milne.