Author Topic: The Undecideds Have It  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Undecideds Have It
« on: June 07, 2016, 01:35:12 pm »
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/commentary_by_fran_coombs/the_undecideds_have_it

The Undecideds Have It
A Commentary by Fran Coombs

Monday, June 06, 2016

Right now Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are going nowhere.

Rasmussen Reports’ regular polling shows them both hovering around 40% support where they’ve been for weeks. Throw the most prominent third-party candidate in the mix, Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson, and they both drop only slightly.

In both matchups, though, there remain an unusually high number of voters who prefer some other candidate or are still undecided. Undecideds in single digits are not unusual at this stage of the election season, but when nearly one-in-four voters say they’ll vote third-party or stay home, it’s time to wonder why.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: The Undecideds Have It
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 02:30:26 pm »
It's still early in the nomination process.  At the rate Trump is going he will continue to alienate himself from different groups and people.  He will struggle to find someone worthwhile who will be his VP. Meanwhile, Clinton will continue to play upon the months of bombastic statements he's made along the campaign trail.  At best her e-mails will sink her.  With a miracle neither one of them will get the majority votes needed.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.