Author Topic: High School Boy Wins All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field  (Read 2767 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/03/high-school-boy-wins-all-state-honors-in-girls-track-and-field/?print=1

High School Boy Wins All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field

Posted By Peter Hasson On 2:29 PM 06/03/2016

High school girls in Alaska are crying foul after a male sprinter took home all-state honors in girls’ track and field. According to local reports, it was the first time in Alaskan history that a male athlete competed in the girls’ state championships.

[dcquiz] Haines senior Nattaphon Wangyot–who self-identifies as a girl–advanced to the state finals in the 100-meter and 200-meter events. He won fifth place in the 100-meter dash and third place in the 200-meter. In both events, he competed against girls as young as ninth grade.

One of the girls Wangyot beat out for a slot at the state meet, Hutchison runner Emma Daniels, took issue with allowing a male athlete to compete in girls events.

“I’m glad that this person is comfortable with who they are and they’re able to be happy in who they are, but I don’t think it’s competitively completely 100-percent fair,” she told a local CBS station.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: High School Boy Wins All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 08:35:54 pm »
We, of course, knew this would happen.......

Just waiting for all the numerous assaults against women and girls that these self-identified 'girls' will perpetrate before the country wakes up.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 08:37:22 pm »
“I’m glad that this person is comfortable with who they are and they’re able to be happy in who they are, but I don’t think it’s competitively completely 100-percent fair,” she told a local CBS station.

This poor girl can't even state the obvious because she has been brainwashed to be PC.

Competitively, it is 100% WRONG.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 08:41:53 pm »
Just a personal note here....

I am/was a female athlete growing up in the 50's with absolutely NO opportunity to compete.  By the mid 60's things were opening up, and I was able to be one of the first women to play intercollegiate competitive basketball (only around 1500 my freshman year). 

It was an honor, but the guys still had the gym 90% of the time, and it took a while after I left school for things to start evening out.

Now, after years of struggle for equality, the idiotic left jumps in and starts taking it away.  If boys can compete against girls at will (because they "feel" like a girl that day), then all the gains with women's sports will start to disappear.

What a vile group leftists are......

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 08:49:33 pm »

I am/was a female athlete growing up in the 50's with absolutely NO opportunity to compete.  By the mid 60's things were opening up, and I was able to be one of the first women to play intercollegiate competitive basketball (only around 1500 my freshman year). 

It was an honor, but the guys still had the gym 90% of the time, and it took a while after I left school for things to start evening out.

Now, after years of struggle for equality, the idiotic left jumps in and starts taking it away.  If boys can compete against girls at will (because they "feel" like a girl that day), then all the gains with women's sports will start to disappear.

heck we dont need boys and girls teams anymore.  Think of all the money we'll save.   One team, one set of showers, the best players will make the team the rest can find something else to do.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 08:57:20 pm »
I am in favor of this and wish it would happen nationally more often.

If women want to edge themselves out of every and all sports by being 'diverse', then who am I to stop them?

What better way to prove to the brain-dead Leftist zombies that men and women are fundamentally different, both physically and mentally, than by beating them at their own games.

Good for the dude! Congrats! Guys rule! even when they 'feel like a woman'. lol

(more of this)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 09:41:31 pm »
I am in favor of this and wish it would happen nationally more often.

If women want to edge themselves out of every and all sports by being 'diverse', then who am I to stop them?

What better way to prove to the brain-dead Leftist zombies that men and women are fundamentally different, both physically and mentally, than by beating them at their own games.

Good for the dude! Congrats! Guys rule! even when they 'feel like a woman'. lol

(more of this)

If you mean even a single word of that last line, I understand why you're a Trump supporter.

Misogynists unite!

Offline Leto

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 10:13:07 pm »
My daughter was a starter for 4 years as a Dov 1 softball player. She now competes in Spartan races. She passed the FBI
qualifications and may join next year as a field agent. She can't compete with a well trained male athlete.

Having boys competing with girls is stupid. I can't omagine any boys who wold want a medal won competing with girls.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 10:22:53 pm »
My daughter was a starter for 4 years as a Dov 1 softball player. She now competes in Spartan races. She passed the FBI
qualifications and may join next year as a field agent. She can't compete with a well trained male athlete.

Having boys competing with girls is stupid. I can't omagine any boys who wold want a medal won competing with girls.

Boys who are sick enough to think they're girls apparently do.

This whole culture is rotting, and this is just one example in many.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 10:42:38 pm »
If you mean even a single word of that last line, I understand why you're a Trump supporter.

Misogynists unite!

I believe he was being sarcastic though in a way I get his point. Only when this backfires will the teams go back to the way they was-no trans on women's or men's teams..

My mom was quite the athlete in the early to mid 50's when she was in HS. Basketball and track star. Amazing little steel mill town had numerous womens teams back then.
@musiclady

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 10:47:31 pm »
The east Germans had the answer for womens sports...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 11:18:36 pm »
So, this means there is no more women's golf. They have to tee off from the men's tees now. And, there is no more women's tennis.

We are implementing the Leftist sports dream, which apparently is survival of the fittest. Let's see how that works out.

So far this year, "a man" is woman of the year, because he is better than all the other women at being a woman, of course. And "a man" (according to the Left) has become pregnant.

And now this, with a guy winning all the women's medals.

All of this raises a question. Do we need women anymore at all? If women are just the same as men, and men are 'in fact' women, then what are women good for, if men can fill their role better than they can?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 11:26:53 pm »
Life imitating art.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 11:33:06 pm »
So, this means there is no more women's golf. They have to tee off from the men's tees now. And, there is no more women's tennis.

We are implementing the Leftist sports dream, which apparently is survival of the fittest. Let's see how that works out.

So far this year, "a man" is woman of the year, because he is better than all the other women at being a woman, of course. And "a man" (according to the Left) has become pregnant.

All of this raises a question. Do we need women anymore at all? If women are just the same as men, and men are 'in fact' women, then what are women good for, if men can fill their role better than they can?

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,
Except for Lola.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 11:34:32 pm »

Woman of the year is a dumbass idea anyway.  Let 'em have it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 11:52:55 pm »
I believe he was being sarcastic though in a way I get his point. Only when this backfires will the teams go back to the way they was-no trans on women's or men's teams..

My mom was quite the athlete in the early to mid 50's when she was in HS. Basketball and track star. Amazing little steel mill town had numerous womens teams back then.
@musiclady

I was in NE Ohio, and we had nothing other than what was called GAA, which was a miserable experience for a competitive athlete.  Your Mom was fortunate to have had opportunities to compete.

Most of us aggressive, coordinated girls back then were told we'd have to stop doing these things when we "grew up," and some of us were not at all happy with that.

I don't think most men understand the struggle women had to be able to do what they were gifted to do, and how much blowback there was from society to "behave like a lady."

And now the left is throwing it all away.

I do so hate the left...............  **nononono*

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 11:54:55 pm »
Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo Lola

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walks like a woman and talks like a man
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo Lola

The Leftist are at war with reality itself. No matter how much they 'believe', no matter how much they 'want' their pie-in-the-sky dreams to be true, in the end, reality always winds up slapping them right back down to Earth in one way or another.

They can 'believe' that a horse is a goat for all I care. The single concept that they cannot grasp is that believing a thing, does not make it so.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 11:55:09 pm »

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,
Except for Lola.

The old saying is, if men had to bear children, the entire human race would be wiped out in a generation.  :smokin:

Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 12:08:35 am »
The old saying is, if men had to bear children, the entire human race would be wiped out in a generation.  :smokin:

Could we start small by giving Trump a uterus. 

Donald Trump.  A man barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to implant the world's first bionic Uterus in a man. Donald Trump will be that man. Better than he was before. Whine more.. retain water weight... tweet faster....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 12:11:24 am »
Could we start small by giving Trump a uterus. 

Donald Trump.  A man barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to implant the world's first bionic Uterus in a man. Donald Trump will be that man. Better than he was before. Whine more.. retain water weight... tweet faster....

:beer: 

Where does the self-loathing come into the picture?

Donnie would have to start calling himself vulgar, disgusting names if he became a woman, and his narcissism would make his head explode............ (or maybe just his girl parts).

Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 12:18:01 am »
:beer: 

Where does the self-loathing come into the picture?

Donnie would have to start calling himself vulgar, disgusting names if he became a woman, and his narcissism would make his head explode............ (or maybe just his girl parts).

The 1st presidential candidate in history to have a dual dye and comb-over.......
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:18:28 am by Wingnut »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 12:19:23 am »

I'm just a few years behind you, but was in the same boat in the late 60s. I competed in several sports in high school (and a few in college, as well). We made our own basketball uniforms (my mother sewed my #21 on a school T-shirt we had to purchase) and practice at one of the middle schools, because only BOYS got to use the H.S. gym or have the school provide their uniforms. We had to find out own way to softball games, because the school wasn't about to spring for the transportation expense.

When I look at all the sports opportunities girls of all ages have today, I'm envious. Now some whackjob like this high school boy - and the  whackjob in the White House - essentially are taking it all away.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 12:33:52 am »
This is a war on females.

These guys are stealing awards and trophies meant for girls.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 01:17:38 am »
I'm just a few years behind you, but was in the same boat in the late 60s. I competed in several sports in high school (and a few in college, as well). We made our own basketball uniforms (my mother sewed my #21 on a school T-shirt we had to purchase) and practice at one of the middle schools, because only BOYS got to use the H.S. gym or have the school provide their uniforms. We had to find out own way to softball games, because the school wasn't about to spring for the transportation expense.

When I look at all the sports opportunities girls of all ages have today, I'm envious. Now some whackjob like this high school boy - and the  whackjob in the White House - essentially are taking it all away.

That is exactly the point I am making.  Thanks for verifying that there were many of us who were denied the opportunities that many of these young ladies take for granted.

I am so thankful that my daughters had chances I didn't have............ and equally thankful that they are out of school now and don't have to be denied equal opportunity because the "whackjobs" on the left.......... from the disgusting Obama on down are stealing it from them.

I hate the left.  I really, really do...........   **nononono*