Author Topic: 63 Year Old Woman Gives Tips For Staying Youthful Looking  (Read 768 times)

Offline mirraflake

63 Year Old Woman Gives Tips For Staying Youthful Looking
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:49:55 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3626735/This-63-looks-like-Fashion-company-director-shares-tips-staying-young.html

Judith Balcazar works as director of design for fashion company Wall London and lives with her husband Hernan. They have two children and one grandson. She shares her tips on staying young.

CHANGE YOUR STYLE

As our bodies change, shapes and styles that suited us at one stage in our life might not work so well when we’re older.

Keep up-to-date with what’s in fashion and try new things every season. Changing your style will keep it fresh. If you’re always in plain fabrics, try prints.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:50:59 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

Re: 63 Year Old Woman Gives Tips For Staying Youthful Looking
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 01:05:34 pm »
6 simple tips but pretty much common sense.

-Don't smoke- went to my 35 HS reunion last year. I could tell the long term smokers.
-stay out of the sun as much as possible
-eat right, stay away from sugar junk foods
-drink lot's of water.
-get regular excercise.
-lots of vitamins and supps

My wife is 54 and followed the above to a T all her life . Never a sun worshipper even as a teen. She has zero wrinkles, no age spots, no red marks. Lot of it is genetics though-her mom was the same way.

My wife wears zero makeup. Never did. I am 100% convinced makeup ages you even though it is supposed to protect your skin.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 01:06:57 pm by mirraflake »

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 03:48:47 am »

How old do you think she is at first glance?

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 03:57:45 am »

Late fifties...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 03:58:12 am by Half Vast Conspiracy »

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 03:15:50 pm »

Fifty-three or four.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 03:19:28 pm »
My wife wears zero makeup. Never did. I am 100% convinced makeup ages you even though it is supposed to protect your skin.

I don't know why it is that aging women seem to think that heavily-applied clown makeup is going to make them look any better, or any younger. They end up looking like old women wearing clown makeup.

My wife is sixty; she doesn't wear makeup, and her hair is naturally gray. By adherence to a clean way of living she has retained the sweetness and youthfulness of her appearance. She smiles, laughs and has a good disposition, which oftentimes are more important factors than looks alone.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 08:57:29 pm »
I don't know why it is that aging women seem to think that heavily-applied clown makeup is going to make them look any better, or any younger. They end up looking like old women wearing clown makeup.

My wife is sixty; she doesn't wear makeup, and her hair is naturally gray. By adherence to a clean way of living she has retained the sweetness and youthfulness of her appearance. She smiles, laughs and has a good disposition, which oftentimes are more important factors than looks alone.

A++ my wife does not dye her hair either.. It's maybe 20% gray and everyone thinks it's highlited.  She does have a stylish cut which she has done about every 3-4 weeks.

As I mentioned above she does not wear makeup either.  I've dated women that trowled it on, wore very little and non at all and I will take non at all. ..though I have seen some incredible transformation for the better with women wearing makeup.

At wedding etc women always ask my wife what do yu do to keep your skin so fresh and youthful and tbh she does nothing except the 6 things above...though genitics play a huge part.

@Henry Noel
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:57:48 pm by mirraflake »