Author Topic: Trump: It's 'Possible' A Muslim Judge Would Be Biased Toward Me Too  (Read 736 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-muslim-judge-biased?utm_content=buffer7173b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Trump: It's 'Possible' A Muslim Judge Would Be Biased Toward Me Too

SARA JERDE

JUNE 5, 2016, 9:15 AM EDT
Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump said that it was possible that a Muslim judge would be biased toward him when asked in an interview aired Sunday for his views after proposing a ban an all Muslims.

Trump reiterated on CBS News' "Face the Nation" that he thought U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is presiding over the federal fraud case against Trump University, was biased toward him because he was "very strongly pro-Mexican."

CBS host John Dickerson asked Trump if he thought he wouldn't be able to be treated fairly by a Muslim judge.

"It's possible, yes. Yeah," Trump replied. "That would be possible, absolutely."

"He is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine. but I say he's got bias. I want to build a wall," Trump said, referring to the wall he wants to build between the U.S. and Mexico.

CBS host John Dickerson asked Trump if he believed in what Dickerson called an American tradition of not judging people based on their families.

"I'm not talking about tradition--I'm talking about common sense, okay?" Trump replied.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: It's 'Possible' A Muslim Judge Would Be Biased Toward Me Too
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 01:40:38 pm »
Maybe Trump ought to just tell us which ethnic heritages will be acceptable to him in a judge.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:45:43 pm »
Talking Points Memo = Straight from Soros.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 01:53:24 pm »

You do realize that Trump did business with Sonos
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 02:05:01 pm »
This WeekVerified account
‏@ThisWeekABC

WATCH: @SenBobCorker: Donald Trump "is going to have to change...This campaign has to evolve" #ThisWeek

Haha, Corker!  You're stuck with Trump now!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 02:06:58 pm »
You do realize that Trump did business with Sonos
The key words there is "did Business" Unless you are in bed with and agree with everything the people you do business with this is just another "My guy lost so I'm going to burn down the house" failed meme.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 02:08:00 pm »
This WeekVerified account
‏@ThisWeekABC

WATCH: @SenBobCorker: Donald Trump "is going to have to change...This campaign has to evolve" #ThisWeek

Haha, Corker!  You're stuck with Trump now!
Corkers an unregistered Democrat.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 02:25:53 pm »
The key words there is "did Business" Unless you are in bed with and agree with everything the people you do business with this is just another "My guy lost so I'm going to burn down the house" failed meme.

Then why should I vote for a person who did business with Soros??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 02:26:18 pm »
Corkers an unregistered Democrat.

So is Trump, so they should work real well together..

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 02:35:50 pm »

Then why should I vote for a person who did business with Soros??
Do you have Progressive Insurance? If so you do business with Soros,, he also owns a lot of other business so odds are you are doing business with Soros now. So guess you are going to have stop associating with yourself so you can justify hating on Trump.  :facepalm:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 03:29:27 pm »

So once again, attack the messenger and not the fact Trump actually said this??????

You truly are a piece of shill-work for your prince, I'll give you that.

As to what Trump said himself, I guess it's not enough to put his foot in his mouth - he has to put the other one up his arse too.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 03:32:38 pm »
So once again, attack the messenger and not the fact Trump actually said this??????

As to what Trump said himself, I guess it's not enough to put his foot in his mouth - he has to put the other one up his arse too.
Dam right I reject Satan's tools when I know its from him.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 03:34:29 pm »

Shill-work is why the ignore feature comes in handy.  As for Trump having one foot in his mouth and the other up his as* - Amen!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2016, 03:50:10 pm »
It is funny how Trump is spinning this to be an attack on his run for President when in fact, the problems with the university(sic) started in 2005 when it was put on notice to stop using the term university in advertisements and the fraud investigations started. This suit was filed in 2013, years before this election cycle. So for much of the time he was having problems and complaints about the university, it was when he was still a democrat donating to democrats and praising democrats- it wasn't due to his running for President in 2015.

He is trying to distract and distort the issue in the minds of his followers.

TrumpU was a dirty scam and should be exposed. That he is not only standing by it, but promising to re-open it after he wins instead of just saying he sold the rights to his name, will come back to bite him. It says a lot about his character if he stands behind that scam.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:51:34 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2016, 03:53:03 pm »
Dam right I reject Satan's tools when I know its from him.

So questioning Trump is the work of the devil?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 03:53:44 pm »
Maybe Trump ought to just tell us which ethnic heritages will be acceptable to him in a judge.

I think he is saying none.  That they should just drop the case against him because everyone is out to get him.  Maybe he could hand pick the judge?  Nazi.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 03:56:04 pm »
It is funny how Trump is spinning this to be an attack on his run for President when in fact, the problems with the university(sic) started in 2005 when it was put on notice to stop using the term university in advertisements and the fraud investigations started. This suit was filed in 2013, years before this election cycle. So for much of the time he was having problems and complaints about the university, it was when he was still a democrat donating to democrats and praising democrats- it wasn't due to his running for President in 2015.

He is trying to distract and distort the issue in the minds of his followers.

TrumpU was a dirty scam and should be exposed. That he is not only standing by it, but promising to re-open it after he wins instead of just saying he sold the rights to his name, will come back to bite him. It says a lot about his character if he stands behind that scam.
You did know this was a recently assigned Judge not the one the case started with and progressed thru the discovery stage with. In other words, your point does not negate anything.

Now educate yourself on this Judge and his bias

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,210154.0.html

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 03:57:31 pm »
So questioning Trump is the work of the devil?

Trump is a Builder and creator of stuff, Soros is a destroyer. Even an atheist could see that.  :nono:

Offline ABX

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 04:00:18 pm »
Trump is a Builder and creator of stuff, Soros is a destroyer. Even an atheist could see that.  :nono:

Soros has been one of Trump's big financiers in his building projects.

Of course, that you are trying to make Trump a 'god' like figure in that statement reveals something I've been suspecting for a long time.

You've been Poe trolling. LOL. Time to fess up.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:01:32 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 04:10:02 pm »
Soros has been one of Trump's big financiers in his building projects.

Of course, that you are trying to make Trump a 'god' like figure in that statement reveals something I've been suspecting for a long time.

You've been Poe trolling. LOL. Time to fess up.
And you do business with Soros thru one of the many companies he owns, that makes you have shared ideology with Soros per your argument. See how dump that argument is?

Offline ABX

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 04:12:24 pm »
And you do business with Soros thru one of the many companies he owns, that makes you have shared ideology with Soros per your argument. See how dump that argument is?

It isn't just one of the businesses he owns, they have had direct partnership-- http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=174477.0

Resulting in exactly what you would expect from anything coming from those two- fraud.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 05:10:57 pm »
"I'm not talking about tradition--I'm talking about common sense, okay?" Trump replied.

Common and sense.   Two words that really don't belong in the same sentence when talking about Trump.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 05:16:56 pm »
I think he is saying none.  That they should just drop the case against him because everyone is out to get him.  Maybe he could hand pick the judge?  Nazi.

Is this Trump's theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 05:17:21 pm by kevindavis »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 05:32:44 pm »
It isn't just one of the businesses he owns, they have had direct partnership-- http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=174477.0

Resulting in exactly what you would expect from anything coming from those two- fraud.
So it was Soros in the fraud. Keep reaching. When you deal in Billions for building Projects you use investors. Again Guilt by association applies to you just the same. Come on you are smarter then this.