Author Topic: Who will be using opposite sex bathrooms under cover of being ‘transgender’?  (Read 519 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: AMERICAN THINKER

URL: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/who_will_be_using_opposite_sex_bathrooms_under_cover_of_being_transgender.html

by: Rosslyn Smith

The political left says that the notion that men do not belong in the same public bathrooms as girls and women proves the political right are full of hate towards the LGBT community because it stereotypes transgendered individuals as dangerous. The transgendered, they argue, are mostly passive individuals who pose no threat.  The political right argues the idea people have a legal right to select a gender du jour would enable actual criminals to get in close proximity to their preferred targets.   Here are a couple of maps that put this controversy in perspective.

Based on numbers provided by the US Census Bureau, approximately six out of every 100,000 Americans identify as the opposite sex from which they were born.  That is such a minute percentage that the odds are that most Americans have never even seen a transgendered person except on television.  Here is a map of the transgendered population by state.

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, there are 270 registered sex offenders out of every 100,000 Americans.  While that is still a small percentage, it works out that an average American is 45 times more likely to encounter a registered sex offender than a transgendered individual. Here is a map of registered sex offenders by state.

Offline goatprairie

I guarantee far more biological males  than females will discover that somehow they are the opposite sex so they can use the female rest rooms and locker rooms.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:38:07 pm by goatprairie »

rangerrebew

I guarantee far more biological males  than females will discover that somehow they are the opposite sex so they can use the female rest rooms and locker rooms.

They will be college age, liberal males.  Ostensibly they will use the ladies rooms to  "prove" the liberal BS when in truth it will be in hopes of a free show every now and again. :tongue2:

Offline bob434

Every pervert this side of hell will use women's bathrooms

Offline markomalley

This has got little or nothing to do with trannies using bathrooms nor does it have to do with trannies using locker rooms.

This has got to do with the left advancing their demonic "gender identity" ideology upon society. This has to do with indoctrinating the young from birth that they should ignore obvious physical reality (a/k/a "natural law") and adopt some sort of incredible belief. Indoctrinating through the media, through political agendas in the medical field, through the schools, through leftist bureaucratic policies, and through leftist corporate policies (loudly at some companies and quietly at others).

And THAT is simply a component of an ideology that states  "I am what I am because I want to be that way" rather than "I am what God has made me." We are seeing the motto, "non serviam", being implemented through society. It has been for a long time...it's simply this iteration that is getting notice.

But this is simply an iteration. Get ready for more.

geronl

rapist, pedophiles, sex offenders of all stripes.

These outnumber trannies by a lot

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

As a woman, I have been pondering the idea of "feeling" like a man when needing to use a public restroom.  It sounds like all the creeps will be hanging in the ladies' room and the odds of me finding a real man if I need one would be to look in the men's room.  win/win.

Offline bob434

Um- I'm not sure the bathroom is the best place ot find the  man of your dreams lol- IF you decide to though be sure to wear a gas mask

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

Um- I'm not sure the bathroom is the best place ot find the  man of your dreams lol- IF you decide to though be sure to wear a gas mask

Hahahaha, no, no, no!  That's not what I meant!  I meant a man to help protect me from the pervs.

Offline mirraflake

An easy way to stop all this crap:

1.Non pervert men go into women's bathrooms and leave the toilet seat up and/ or piss all over the toilet, toilet paper and the floor.

2. Murmer out loud while in  the stall you are having a "male flashback" and you are wondering if you are still a transgender woman...maybe even piss into a sink and say  whoops, thought it was a urinal.

3. Mass groups of men "transgenders" go into the women's room when it is most busy during a concert or sporting event and catch up on your emails.

4. Eat large lunch of Taco bell, 10 White Castle sliders , 6 pack of Iron City Beer and  a laxative and go at it.

5. mention to a small chested women while pointing to the transgender over at the other side. .."Wow, she   has boobs larger and perkier than your own"

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:38:14 am by mirraflake »

HonestJohn

As a woman, I have been pondering the idea of "feeling" like a man when needing to use a public restroom.  It sounds like all the creeps will be hanging in the ladies' room and the odds of me finding a real man if I need one would be to look in the men's room.  win/win.

Just remember men's restroom etiquette if you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juwexBqfkeQ

Offline RoosGirl

I just realized why this is all happening.  It's entirely my fault.  I always told my male colleagues how nice the sofa and tv were in the ladies room and asked if the one in the mens room was as nice.  They never figured out I was joking.  Word got around I guess.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:32:45 am by RoosGirl »