Author Topic: Tiananmen Square and a Message From Ted Cruz  (Read 257 times)

Offline libertybele

Tiananmen Square and a Message From Ted Cruz
« on: June 05, 2016, 12:54:46 pm »
Remembering Tiananmen Square, Etc.

As regular readers know, two of my favorite people are Jianli Yang and Ted Cruz. The former is a Chinese democracy hero; the latter is a senator from Texas who understands what tyranny is, and what free people owe to those who suffer under it. Jianli’s organization in Washington is Initiatives for China. In conjunction with the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, IFC staged an event in commemoration of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Senator Cruz, unable to be there in person, recorded a video message:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOWqzqKgJA&feature=youtu.be

This will tick off a lot of people, but I’m going to say it anyway. (What else is my job?) Obama’s Democratic party seems oblivious to human rights. And Trump’s Republican party, a.k.a. the Trumpublicans? Please. Kim Jong-un in North Korea has just hailed Trump. Putin did so first. Both had their reasons — good ones. (Kim looks forward to the abandonment of South Korea. Putin, naturally, would be thrilled with the cratering of NATO.) The event commemorating Tiananmen Square was disrupted by hackers. They shut down the teleconferencing service and attacked relevant e-mail accounts. The CCP: ever vigilant. Supporters of freedom ought to be half as awake.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/436214/tiananmen-square-and-message-ted-cruz
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.