General Category > General Discussion

Genealogy - Getting to Know your Heritage

<< < (85/87) > >>

Bigun:
I have 11 direct ancestors who came here on the Mayflower and some who participated in every major event since. I spend a lot of time lately wondering how I'm going to apologize to them when I see them again.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 04, 2021, 08:33:02 pm ---I have 11 direct ancestors who came here on the Mayflower and some who participated in every major event since. I spend a lot of time lately wondering how I'm going to apologize to them when I see them again.

--- End quote ---

@Bigun

I'm not too worried about that. I figure that IF there is a heaven and a hell,we will all be too busy trying to beat out the flames to worry about anything else.

Elderberry:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on August 04, 2021, 05:45:54 pm ---@Elderberry

Why are you taking this so personally? You know it's true for everyone,not just you.

--- End quote ---
Then why did you "Personally" mention me? Which Emails me. You must really really want me to read what you wrote, since you mentioned me which emails me personally.

So please, please, please, Stop mentioning me. I know of no way to block the emails sent to me when you mention me, except to block all mention emails from this site.

I have no problem  communicating via posts and replies. Just cut out all the mentioning.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on August 04, 2021, 09:34:07 pm ---Then why did you "Personally" mention me? Which Emails me. You must really really want me to read what you wrote, since you mentioned me which emails me personally.

So please, please, please, Stop mentioning me. I know of no way to block the emails sent to me when you mention me, except to block all mention emails from this site.

I have no problem  communicating via posts and replies. Just cut out all the mentioning.

--- End quote ---

@Elderberry

I am genuinely sorry if I offended you.

That was not my intent,and I honestly still don't understand what you are upset about. But it really doesn't matter if I understand it or not. The only thing important is that I unknowingly offended you.

BTW,how can I reply to any of your posts without using your screen name?

Elderberry:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on August 04, 2021, 10:31:00 pm ---@Elderberry

I am genuinely sorry if I offended you.

That was not my intent,and I honestly still don't understand what you are upset about. But it really doesn't matter if I understand it or not. The only thing important is that I unknowingly offended you.

BTW,how can I reply to any of your posts without using your screen name?

--- End quote ---

If its a topic I'm the "OP" of, or a topic that I'm participating in, I read all the posts that people make. You don't have to send me a "Mention" for me to read it.  You are way too hung up on sending people "Mentions". Just post a reply and I'll view it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version