Author Topic: NOW: #Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding in San Jose (video)  (Read 15873 times)

Online DB

Re: NOW: #Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding in San Jose (video)
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2016, 08:42:58 am »
No I do not remember that because its not true. The Protesters were the violent ones and Trump said he would pay legal bills of supporters who defended themselves. We are not the violent ones. That's a fictional Meme is all. Twisting it to fit the narrative.

Very good. I understand now. Truth is irrelevant to you. I won't waste my time with someone who isn't serious and just makes stuff up. There's no point. Enjoy the video in Trump's own words that exactly matches what I said he did...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYv5foyAS8

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2016, 09:03:47 am »
Very good. I understand now. Truth is irrelevant to you. I won't waste my time with someone who isn't serious and just makes stuff up. There's no point. Enjoy the video in Trump's own words that exactly matches what I said he did...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYv5foyAS8
Yeah self defense - a Conservative bedrock principle. If they are throwing things defend and stop them. You missed. We have not initiated any violence. #neverTrump has. Why did you omit completely it was a self defense position? They were throwing things. Or are ypu the kind who blames people for getting attacked because they invited it? Like Cruz did in Chicago.

Sp no I do not remember that because its not true. The Protesters were the violent ones and Trump said he would pay legal bills of supporters who defended themselves. We are not the violent ones. That's a fictional Meme is all. Twisting it to fit the narrative.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2016, 09:10:18 am »
I seem to remember it was #neverTrump who called Trump and his supporters Fascist...
Cant take what you dish out when the shoe fits eh?

I wonder how tough you'll talk when packs of the Democrat mob start going full tilt violent and start killing people as history shows they ALWAYS do. It's a really fortunate thing that you'll be out there, all by yourselves without us awful conservatives in your way. You don't need us after all.

No, we'll just stand aside and let you handle yourselves. Don't look to us for help. Don't look to us for protection. Don't look to us for anything. Because we fascist few don't want to taint your righteous quest for survival.

Now the nice part is that those loudmouths that trashed Cruz, Trashed us and Trashed the constitution are a vocal minority within the Trump ranks. I'm thinking that the saner Trump supporters will be quickly distancing themselves from you when the SHTF. Poop that people with their 'go it alone' braggacardio are well equipped to handle alone. Just you against the world. Fully half the country hates your existance and the rest want nothing to do with any of you.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Online DB

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2016, 09:13:45 am »
Yeah self defense - a Conservative bedrock principle. If they are throwing things defend and stop them. You missed. We have not initiated any violence. #neverTrump has. Why did you omit completely it was a self defense position? They were throwing things. Or are ypu the kind who blames people for getting attacked because they invited it? Like Cruz did in Chicago.

Sp no I do not remember that because its not true. The Protesters were the violent ones and Trump said he would pay legal bills of supporters who defended themselves. We are not the violent ones. That's a fictional Meme is all. Twisting it to fit the narrative.

Again making stuff up. I didn't omit anything. And I quote "Remember when Trump told his followers to punch out people who threatened to disrupted his rallies?" which you promptly denied ever happened. It is exactly what happened.

And then you go on to ask a question I already answered. Since you failed to read it the first time, here is what I said again "Did these Trump supporters deserve what happened to them, hell no". That was pretty definitive. But no, you just make stuff up.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2016, 09:18:55 am »
Again making stuff up. I didn't omit anything. And I quote "Remember when Trump told his followers to punch out people who threatened to disrupted his rallies?" which you promptly denied ever happened. It is exactly what happened.

And then you go on to ask a question I already answered. Since you failed to read it the first time, here is what I said again "Did these Trump supporters deserve what happened to them, hell no". That was pretty definitive. But no, you just make stuff up.

He seems to read from scripted talking points. Nothing Orange Precious does sways him from his agenda. His house could be on fire and he'd be typing his version of reality until the roof collapsed on him.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2016, 09:27:39 am »
I wonder how tough you'll talk when packs of the Democrat mob start going full tilt violent and start killing people as history shows they ALWAYS do. It's a really fortunate thing that you'll be out there, all by yourselves without us awful conservatives in your way. You don't need us after all.

No, we'll just stand aside and let you handle yourselves. Don't look to us for help. Don't look to us for protection. Don't look to us for anything. Because we fascist few don't want to taint your righteous quest for survival.

Now the nice part is that those loudmouths that trashed Cruz, Trashed us and Trashed the constitution are a vocal minority within the Trump ranks. I'm thinking that the saner Trump supporters will be quickly distancing themselves from you when the SHTF. Poop that people with their 'go it alone' braggacardio are well equipped to handle alone. Just you against the world. Fully half the country hates your existance and the rest want nothing to do with any of you.

Best of luck in your endeavors.
First, you have no right define what is conservatives. Its Conservatives who rejected Cruz in favor of Trump. We also are not the ones on the same side as the America haters. SHTF is coming no matter what, I will stand with the Americans who love America when that happens. People who support Foreigners and communists attacking Americans exercising their freedom of speech and assembly have no valid claim to call themselves Constitutionalists.

I am in the Majority of conservatives. #neverTrump is in the fringe category, which by now is probably in the single digits. Unless by your definition of majority you included the Democrats you partnered with.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 09:32:30 am »
First, you have no right define what is conservatives. Its Conservatives who rejected Cruz in favor of Trump. We also are not the ones on the same side as the America haters. SHTF is coming no matter what, I will stand with the Americans who love America when that happens. People who support Foreigners and communists attacking Americans exercising their freedom of speech and assembly have no valid claim to call themselves Constitutionalists.

I am in the Majority of conservatives. #neverTrump is in the fringe category, which by now is probably in the single digits. Unless by your definition of majority you included the Democrats you partnered with.

I have the only right I need. I backed the most conservative man running.

YOU on the other hand have the right to my best wishes in saving yourselves from the Democrat mob. But just as a helpful 'suggestion" (as Orange Precious teaches us, everything I say is a 'suggestion",), Don't come knocking on our doors when the mob is chasing you down.

We will however be sure to keep our fellow conservatives as safe as possible. Which leaves you pretty much out in the cold.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2016, 09:33:15 am »

You left out Throwing Tomatoes part. That's called Assault. And you have the legal right to stop an assault on another as a defensive action. So you made up  something other then what was said making it into a disturbance and not an assault which was the context of the selective video edit you posted.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2016, 10:19:07 am »
And we mobs of Trumpists making outlandish, over-the-top sweeping generalizations.

Incredible

@geronl

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2016, 10:20:13 am »
More sycophantic spin from Conservative Nuthouse (just doing what Trump pays him to do). I'll wait for a real news outlet before forming an opinion.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2016, 10:23:11 am »

YOU on the other hand have the right to my best wishes in saving yourselves from the Democrat mob. But just as a helpful 'suggestion" (as Orange Precious teaches us, everything I say is a 'suggestion",), Don't come knocking on our doors when the mob is chasing you down.

We will however be sure to keep our fellow conservatives as safe as possible. Which leaves you pretty much out in the cold.

What Mech fails to understand or is willfully ignoring...is that the worshipers Of Orange Jesus have gone far afield from anything that resembles Conservatism and are standing with both feet firmly planted in a dangerous form of Nationalism.   Nationalism owes no alliance to any political party or belief system...only what they want to believe and support at that moment...and they will attack anyone that dares question their leader or his motives.

There is a HUGE difference between a Conservative's love of country, a belief in it's laws and Constitution and the populist crap the Trump Nationalists are pushing.  Notice how they never mention the Constitution...rule of law or the Founding Fathers.  It's all emotional hot button items designed to rile up the mob.  And if you dare to criticize Dear Leader..well you must obviously want the other side to win.  And that simply proves my belief that the Liberals don't have the market cornered on low information voters.  Orange Jesus has tapped into that vein as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2016, 10:29:18 am »

@Norm Lenhart

Are you speaking for all Cruz supporters, or is this a display of your raging anger only?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2016, 10:36:13 am »
Thanks for posting this stuff.  I think Trump is a buffoon, but those are American citizens who have the right to peaceably assemble in support of a buffoon if they so desire.  But because it is Trump, many of those who should be speaking out about this remain silent.

Truly disgusting.

Yes American citizens have the right to peacefully assemble; that wasn't my point.  The point is Trump himself created this atmosphere with his attacks on various groups and individuals and his comments about wanting to punch people and his supporters would still support him even if he were to shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NY. His comments against different ethnic groups doesn't help nor the KKK endorsement.  It is his bombastic and narcissistic approach to issues and his violent tone that has drawn citizens against each other; certainly he's not uniting the country.  The country is further divided than ever before. When a presidential candidate lies about others with vicious attacks and makes outlandish comments referencing violence it creates ugliness.  The ugliness has spilled over into violence.  This type of ugliness and violence hasn't been seen in previous election cycles.Trump has brought this about.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2016, 10:42:13 am »
What Mech fails to understand or is willfully ignoring...is that the worshipers Of Orange Jesus have gone far afield from anything that resembles Conservatism and are standing with both feet firmly planted in a dangerous form of Nationalism.   Nationalism owes no alliance to any political party or belief system...only what they want to believe and support at that moment...and they will attack anyone that dares question their leader or his motives.

There is a HUGE difference between a Conservative's love of country, a belief in it's laws and Constitution and the populist crap the Trump Nationalists are pushing.  Notice how they never mention the Constitution...rule of law or the Founding Fathers.  It's all emotional hot button items designed to rile up the mob.  And if you dare to criticize Dear Leader..well you must obviously want the other side to win.  And that simply proves my belief that the Liberals don't have the market cornered on low information voters.  Orange Jesus has tapped into that vein as well.

People like this historically find themselves in places they don't care to be when the consequence of their actions crashes home.

Our friend here thinks this is all some e-peen measuring contest and he can just play keyboard commando. He can declare himself and those he deems fit 'conservatives when acting in contradiction to everything conservatism stands for. Yesterday, another one of his pack was pontificating on how they were sick of SoCons and I quote, 'Bible Thumpers" when in fact it was the SoCons of their day and 'Bible Thumpers that founded the country. They go on and on about how Reagan signed abortion into law and passed abortion laws as governor without once mentioning how he called them his greatest mistakes and spent his remaining time minimizing the damage he realized had happened when the Dems went bug nuts with it.

They do a lot of really stupid things. Like calling us conservatives fascists, calling us Hillary supporters and telling us we are unneeded.

Can you imagine what it must be like for them? The mere handful of batcrap devoted Trump supporters knowing that one morning, they'll wake up to news that the leftists have begun the rioting across the country and having burned their bridges, they have nowhere to turn?

We all have that nutcase that lives near us. The one that is all talk and no action. The one that has all the answers but is never right about anything. Can you imagine these poor slobs when they realize, after their neighbors turn them away, that the nutcase...is them? You KNOW that they have no supplies or have made no preparation for anything because they spend all their time searching out and posting propaganda for Orange Precious. No guns. No extra food or water. No medical supplies. Hell most of them are citified and couldn't make fire without a mach WHEN their lives will soon depend on such trivial skills.

And while they are out there, alone, because their fellow fanatics exist only online, probably hundreds of miles away, normal people will be hunkered down together, ready to defend themselves from the ferals. Not safe, but safeR. We;ll have each other to turn to. To rely on.

And they'll be out there. Alone. Waiting for their handlers like Roger Stone and Sundance to come save them. Look at these attacks going on now. Their fellows were right there. And no one lifted a finger to defend them. They didn't lift a finger to defend each other when the S DID HTF. We saw it play out already.

They think it's all some internet game of oneupmanship. Reality is going to teach them a hard, hard lesson.

Imagine having to think about that. Every night when they go to sleep. No wonder they are getting crazier and crazier.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:44:54 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2016, 10:42:48 am »
@Norm Lenhart

Are you speaking for all Cruz supporters, or is this a display of your raging anger only?

I'm speaking the truth. Do with it what you will.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 10:46:38 am »
People like this historically find themselves in places they don't care to be when the consequence of their actions crashes home.

Our friend here thinks this is all some e-peen measuring contest and he can just play keyboard commando. He can declare himself and those he deems fit 'conservatives when acting in contradiction to everything conservatism stands for. Yesterday, another one of his pack was pontificating on how they were sick of SoCons and I quote, 'Bible Thumpers" when in fact it was the SoCons of their day and 'Bible Thumpers that founded the country. They go on and on about how Reagan signed abortion into law and passed abortion laws as governor without once mentioning how he called them his greatest mistakes and spent his remaining time minimizing the damage he realized had happened when the Dems went bug nuts with it.

They do a lot of really stupid things. Like calling us conservatives fascists, calling us Hillary supporters and telling us we are unneeded.

Can you imagine what it must be like for them? The mere handful of batcrap devoted Trump supporters knowing that one morning, they'll wake up to news that the leftists have begun the rioting across the country and having burned their bridges, they have nowhere to turn?

We all have that nutcase that lives near us. The one that is all talk and no action. The one that has all the answers but is never right about anything. Can you imagine these poor slobs when they realize, after their neighbors turn them away, that the nutcase...is them? You KNOW that they have no supplies or have made no preparation for anything because they spend all their time searching out and posting propaganda for Orange Precious. No guns. No extra food or water. No medical supplies. Hell most of them are citified and couldn't make fire without a mach WHEN their lives will soon depend on such trivial skills.

And while they are out there, alone, because their fellow fanatics exist only online, probably hundreds of miles away, normal people will be hunkered down together, ready to defend themselves from the ferals. Not safe, but safeR. We;ll have each other to turn to. To rely on.

And they'll be out there. Alone. Waiting for their handlers like Roger Stone and Sundance to come save them. Look at these attacks going on now. Their fellows were right there. And no one lifted a finger to defend them. They didn't lift a finger to defend each other when the S DID HTF. We saw it play out already.

They think it's all some internet game of oneupmanship. Reality is going to teach them a hard, hard lesson.

Imagine having to think about that. Every night when they go to sleep. No wonder they are getting crazier and crazier.

:hands:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 10:47:03 am »
Yes American citizens have the right to peacefully assemble; that wasn't my point.  The point is Trump himself created this atmosphere with his attacks on various groups and individuals and his comments about wanting to punch people and his supporters would still support him even if he were to shoot someone on 5th Avenue in NY. His comments against different ethnic groups doesn't help nor the KKK endorsement.

:bs: @libertybele   Your knee jerk reaction continues to disappoint, but not surprise.   

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 10:48:49 am »
I'm speaking the truth. Do with it what you will.

@Norm Lenhart   I would like to know if you're speaking for yourself or all Cruz supporters.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 10:50:49 am »
@Norm Lenhart   I would like to know if you're speaking for yourself or all Cruz supporters.

Are YOU speaking for all Trump supporters when you say that if we don't support Trump we are helping Hillary?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 10:51:52 am »

Go ask my fellow Cruz supporters.

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2016, 10:53:05 am »

Your feelings are hurt .... so it's okay to physically harm people who didn't support Cruz.    **nononono*

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2016, 10:55:57 am »
Your feelings are hurt .... so it's okay to physically harm people who didn't support Cruz.    **nononono*

My feelings arent hurt at all. Im glad you lot exposed yourselves for what you are. And judging by your collective actions yesterday allowing your fellows to be mauled by the hard left, You might want to start preparing yourselves for defending yourselves from them. Alone. Without us evil Cruz supporters, SoCons and Bible Thumpers, rather than posting inane comments with emoticons.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:56:28 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2016, 10:57:46 am »

What is it with you Branch Trumpidians insisting on putting words in other people's mouth that they clearly didn't say?

Is that the ONLY way you can justify your blind allegiance to Trump?   

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2016, 11:00:55 am »
What is it with you Branch Trumpidians insisting on putting words in other people's mouth that they clearly didn't say?

Is that the ONLY way you can justify your blind allegiance to Trump?

Projection. This one sees the truth I posted and doesn't like facing it. Thats what I mean about online oneupmanship. Theyhave nothing but silence at the inaction of their fellows in a for real mauling. Because thats the courage of their convictions on display for all to see. They stood by idly and watched it happen waiting for a white/orange knight to save them. And he too left them alone. All alone.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2016, 11:03:30 am »
:bs: @libertybele   Your knee jerk reaction continues to disappoint, but not surprise.

So you don't think his race baiting of a judge presiding over a lawsuit t\Trump is involved in could have in even the slightest way provoked any of this?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:03:55 am by txradioguy »