Author Topic: Wife and I Blowing Up The Beaver Dam  (Read 2028 times)

Offline kjam22

Wife and I Blowing Up The Beaver Dam
« on: June 02, 2016, 01:52:30 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CodjKUZamW0

Just more fun stuff down on The Apocalypse Ranch.....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:57:39 pm by mystery-ak »
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Wife and I Blowing Up The Beaver Dam
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 01:59:33 pm »
fixed your link...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 02:54:45 pm »
We have a 1  acre pond.   The muskrats are doing a number on the damn and embankments (subsidence).  Got rid of 3 of them last year and more are back. Those things must breed like rats

I have a 45 hp farm tractor and drove across the damn several weeks back and the tractor nearly got stuck in a muskrat hole about 2 feet deep.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 03:18:30 pm »
We have a 1  acre pond.   The muskrats are doing a number on the damn and embankments (subsidence).  Got rid of 3 of them last year and more are back. Those things must breed like rats

I have a 45 hp farm tractor and drove across the damn several weeks back and the tractor nearly got stuck in a muskrat hole about 2 feet deep.

Varmints can do a lot of damage!    We live in OKC suburb, but inherited 125 acres in SE Oklahoma, where my wife grew up.   Cattle, ponds, pasture, woods etc.    We spend 2 or 3 days a week there.  (I call it The Apocalypse Ranch)
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 11:26:09 pm »
looks like fun until the EPA and BATF show up

Offline kjam22

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 03:26:34 am »
looks like fun until the EPA and BATF show up

Nah..... You buy the tannerite (binary explosive) from Academy Sports.   For target shooting.   We had a blast with it!   

Offline kjam22

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 12:08:51 pm »
Pretty cool.  Will a .22 set off the tannerite or does it take a larger caliber?  I've always wanted to try that....hmmmm.

That was my first and only time shooting it.  Container says needs 2000 fps velocity. The H2 (diff brand of same stuff) says use pointed tip bullet.   We shot .223 rounds.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 12:10:32 pm by kjam22 »