Author Topic: Obama: Right-Wing Media Give Distorted View of Economy, Race Relations  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=731833

Newsmax
Obama: Right-Wing Media Give Distorted View of Economy, Race Relations
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 07:09 PM

By: Greg Richter

Conservative media is giving Americans an incorrect view of the economy and racial divisions, President Barack Obama argued during a speech Wednesday in Elkhart, Indiana.

"America's economy is not just better than it was eight years ago. It is the strongest, most durable economy in the world," Obama said.

As he approaches his final months in office, Obama told the crowd he is concerned about the current direction of politics.

"I mean, we have been hearing this story for decades: tales about welfare queens, talking about takers, talking about the '47 percent,'" he said, in reference to Mitt Romney's secretly recorded comments during the 2012 campaign.

"It's the story that's broadcast every day on some cable news stations, on right wing radio. It's pumped into cars and bars and VFW halls all across America, and right here in Elkhart," he said in remarks reported on by The Weekly Standard.

"And if you're hearing that story all the time, you start believing it. It's no wonder people think big government is the problem. No wonder public support for unions is so low. No wonder that people think the deficit has gone up under my presidency when it's actually gone down."

Obama said he purposely chose to give the speech in Elkhart because it typically votes Republican.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Gee, and here I was naively thinking that things like the story behind the Beer Summit, and "hands up don't shoot", and BLM, etc., were promoting racial division.  Instead, it's the groups that say to quit talking about race that promote racial division.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The Left controls 90%+ percent of the news media, 100% of academia, nearly all of our cultural institutions and a significant majority of the Federal government bureaucracy... and still a few voices of dissent are irksome to Obama, not because they telling lies, but because they dare to tell the truth.

And yet one must admit: Obama is as polished as he has ever been at the art of propaganda. No one, and I mean no one is better at creating straw men and false dichotomies   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Left controls 90%+ percent of the news media, 100% of academia, nearly all of our cultural institutions and a significant majority of the Federal government bureaucracy... and still a few voices of dissent are irksome to Obama, not because they telling lies, but because they dare to tell the truth.

And yet one must admit: Obama is as polished as he has ever been at the art of propaganda. No one, and I mean no one is better at creating straw men and false dichotomies

And that is a FACT!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

Obama: Right-Wing Media Give Distorted View of Economy, Race Relations

Well as usual,  the man is first a liar,  and second a fool.    No,   it is the left wing media which has given us a distorted view of the Economy and Race relations.   

It is also Obama's  corrupt government which has been producing phony unemployment and inflation numbers,   and the poor stupid little man-child simply cannot grasp why people want to believe their lying eyes instead of that crap stream he and the media have been feeding us. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"And if you're hearing that story all the time, you start believing it."

And, that's where he reveals himself.