Author Topic: I side with dot com (take test, compare to candidates)  (Read 845 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I side with dot com (take test, compare to candidates)
« on: June 01, 2016, 08:50:37 pm »
http://www.isidewith.com/

Gary Johnson mentioned this website when he was saying his views were 73% like Bernie Sanders.

So, I'm going to take this test.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:08:54 pm by TomSea »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: I side with dot com (take test, compare to candidates)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 11:55:50 pm »
I've done this before. I was 98% on track with Ted Cruz. It said I was 70% in agreement with Donal Trump. I'm only 4% in agreement with Bernie.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 12:44:20 am »
81% in agreement with Gary Johnson.

Who I know nothing about. Except if he agrees with me that much, he must be a bit of a dick.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 02:21:14 am »
81% in agreement with Gary Johnson.

Who I know nothing about. Except if he agrees with me that much, he must be a bit of a dick.

That can become an algebraic question, if EC agrees with Gary Johnson 81% of the time and Gary Johnson agrees with Bernie Sanders 73% of the time, then how often does EC agree with Bernie Sanders!  I think I already figured it out.

I did have agreement with Trump from that website but the thing is is that those who are skeptical or outright against him would cite he was a liberal a few years ago.  I may be skeptical of Trump, I am not outright against him.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 03:16:49 pm »
That can become an algebraic question, if EC agrees with Gary Johnson 81% of the time and Gary Johnson agrees with Bernie Sanders 73% of the time, then how often does EC agree with Bernie Sanders!  I think I already figured it out.

I did have agreement with Trump from that website but the thing is is that those who are skeptical or outright against him would cite he was a liberal a few years ago.  I may be skeptical of Trump, I am not outright against him.
A lot of will depend on the weighting they assign to the questions. In my mind there are some deal breakers like aborition and gun control. I wonder how many percentage points a question is given on an answer of least important vs. most important.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour