Author Topic: Rapper Says Best Way To Deal With White Supremacy Is To Kill White People  (Read 896 times)

rangerrebew

Rapper Says Best Way To Deal With White Supremacy Is To Kill White People

http://downtrend.com/71superb/rapper-says-best-way-to-deal-with-white-supremacy-is-to-kill-white-people

May 31, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Until a couple weeks ago I had never heard of rapper David Banner and now he’s like a racist rash I can’t get rid of. I first wrote about him when he released a music video encouraging blacks to kill white police officers and white people in general. Now he’s back, in non-rap form, to once again encourage the killing of white people.

Banner appeared on the Rock Newman Show, which I assume is a public access show hosted by the former boxing promoter. Banner touched on a number of subjects that all involved how white people have stolen everything from black people.

Because of slavery, Banner tells Newman that, “black people can’t be held responsible for the way they act” and then complains that black people aren’t racist enough.

This philosophy forecasts what he says later in the interview about how blacks can rid themselves of white supremacy once and for all:

“Rock, I will tell you this, if you want to solve the problem of white supremacy there’s only two things you can do. Praying ain’t one of them, marching ain’t one of them, debating…ain’t one of them. There’s only two things white supremacy respects: It’s the loss of life and the loss of finance,” said Banner.

If this sounds like Banner is calling on black folks to kill whitey, that’s because it’s exactly what he’s doing.

“You’re either going to affect somebody’s finances or you’re going to affect somebody’s lives,” he continued.

At this point he says something to the effect of, if police thought that black people would kill them for shooting black people in the course of their duty, that police wouldn’t shoot black people under any circumstance.

His exact words were:

“If those cops felt like if they killed a black man and woman or child and something was going to happen to their family or going to happen to them personally, they wouldn’t do it,” he said.

I stand corrected; he’s not only talking about killing cops, but also their families.

You can watch the segment, which happens around the 29-minute mark of the video. I’m not taking Banner’s words out of context; this is exactly what he said and what he meant. He’s saying one of the two things that black people should do to stop white people from being in charge is to kill them. He then goes further and says they should also kill white police officers and their families.

Is it just me, or does this seem like a terrorist threat? I know other radical black activists have been arrested and convicted for issuing threats against whites and the police. Here a fairly well known (I guess) rapper is calling for the deaths of whites and cops. If posting “kill whitey” on FaceBook warrants an arrest, shouldn’t trying to incite a race war get some attention from law enforcement?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:59:59 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Will Mark Zuckerberg's censors view this as hate speech?  I doubt it.  Glenn Beck says about the same thing about Trump and the media  has their underwear up their hind ends about it in "outrage."  This guy calls for killing white people and media is okay with it.

Offline mountaineer

Until a couple weeks ago I had never heard of rapper David Banner  ...
And now we have, which probably is why he decided to make an outrageous comment. No such thing as bad publicity, it is said.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
And now we have, which probably is why he decided to make an outrageous comment. No such thing as bad publicity, it is said.
He probally doesn't even have any street cred'. It if he did he call himself somthine with killah (or something similar) in the name.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour