Author Topic: Hillary: Bernie Sanders and I Will Come Together to Stop Trump  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=731610

Newsmax
Hillary: Bernie Sanders and I Will Come Together to Stop Trump
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 05:59 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that she and Bernie Sanders' campaigns have "been reaching out to each other" and that both Democrats will eventually unite to defeat Republican Donald Trump in November.

"We'll continue to do that," the former secretary of state told Jake Tapper on CNN. "And once the primaries are over, as of next Tuesday, we will begin talking in more detail about what we can do to unify the party.

"As I've said many times, as Senator Sanders has said, we both are going to do everything we can to prevent Donald Trump from getting anywhere near the White House."

In a telephone interview from the campaign trail, Clinton slammed Trump's attacks on the media in New York on the $5.6 million he said he raised for veterans in January and said that his vitriol was "a recipe for gridlock in Washington."

"He seems to believe, or at least is demonstrating, that insulting and attacks are his mode of operation — and I just don't think that's going to cut it."

She said that the entire controversy surrounding the veterans' contributions highlighted "the difference between what Donald Trump says and what Donald Trump does.

"He's bragged for months about raising $6 million for veterans and donating a million dollars himself," Clinton said. "But it took a reporter to shame him into actually making his contribution and getting the money to veterans.

"I'm glad he finally did, but I don't know that he should get much credit for that."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Hillary: Bernie Sanders and I Will Come Together to Stop Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 01:17:11 am »
As I've said many times, as Senator Sanders has said, we both are going to do everything we can to prevent Donald Trump from getting anywhere near the White House."

This is THE clarion call ......

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 01:21:37 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline markomalley

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 01:18:28 am »
I think the Hildabeast may be assuming a bit too much.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 04:36:25 am »
This is THE clarion call ......

More like Act 2 of Kabuki Theater. Which Trump is a star in. You know, Bill Clinton himself did the recruiting for the role. Or if you didn't now you do so there's no excuse.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 05:48:35 am »
Oops, there goes the landslide!