Author Topic: Butt Hurt Report Form  (Read 896 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Butt Hurt Report Form
« on: May 31, 2016, 11:54:08 pm »
Presented as a Public Service.  You may thank me privately....

I'm fresh back from sabbatical, and considering all the squabbling going on here these days I figured it was time to resurrect this Old Standard.  It hasn't been needed in some time now, but lately it appears the Mods could use all the help they can get.  I'm seriously concerned about a number of you people's blood pressure...

In case your feelings get hurt, be sure to copy this to your computer, fill it out completely, and in triplicate, and then PM it to a Mod for them to consider.

And a word on sabbaticals....I highly recommend that everyone take a mental health break from the intarwebs on a regular basis.  My personal measure is how much time I accumulate on line.  When it hits a certain point, I turn the laptop off.  When my "ignore" list gets too big, its time to take an extended break.  Especially during a tense election year, this early on, some of you would do well to scale back the coffee and go pull weeds in the garden for a couple of weeks.  I'm re-siding the house this summer come hell, high water, or any political hack...

You're all welcome, I know you find this very helpful, and I know you're all damned glad (and lucky...) to see me...

That is all...

:beer:

Offline bolobaby

Re: Butt Hurt Report Form
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 11:57:44 pm »
Aw, crap. You used the term "butt hurt" - one of the two terms which I use as indicators that a person's discourse is way too immature to be worth my time. (The other being "cuckservative.")

Hopefully that's not the standard for you and this is just an attempt at humor.

Right?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 12:11:37 am »
At least make it look official...

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 12:19:03 am »

I like yours much better! Reminds me a bit of this...

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 12:34:37 am »

Much better.  The other is to Trumpish.