Author Topic: Why I am now All-In for Donald Trump - It is now personal  (Read 16903 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Why I am now All-In for Donald Trump - It is now personal
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2016, 11:09:53 pm »
And you think that some guy spouting contradictory words is going to save you.

Let me ask this. Did you vote for Romney? Support Bhoner/Mitch/Lesser evil candidates in the past like you're doing here? Because those people that did are the primary reason that ilegals damn near killed your family. It's those people that kicked the can because standing on principles like having a border was something for next time.

Cmon Norm, what were the options last time?

Politics is the art of compromise.  EVERY election is a compromise in some way.   Its the utopian fantasy of a perfect conservative that is leading to our destruction.  Its what has led us to having the choice between tweeedle dee and tweedle dummer.  Both corrupt and evil.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2016, 11:12:57 pm »

Same coin.. maybe not even different sides.

I go with Hamilton on this one... "If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures."

Congress can hold the line..if trump does not destroy the center. The 2018 will be epic. Setting the stage for clear vision in 2020...I hope.

trump is not Trustworthy.

You must think surviving a Hitlery is an option.    Just imagine how much hatred Obama feels towards you.   Now square it,   and you get an idea of what a Hitlery is. 

Hillary has committed dozens of illegal acts as first lady,  more as Senator,   and more still as Secretary of state.   

All of you people need to read up on just how much of a lying evil witch-b*tch is Hillary.    You cannot imagine what sort of sh*t storm that hate-filled evil harpy will unleash on us.   

Read up on Hillary.   Just do it.   You people need to understand that this one is different.   She is vile on a level that is beyond the comprehension of most.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2016, 11:14:11 pm »
Cmon Norm, what were the options last time?

Politics is the art of compromise.  EVERY election is a compromise in some way.   Its the utopian fantasy of a perfect conservative that is leading to our destruction.  Its what has led us to having the choice between tweeedle dee and tweedle dummer.  Both corrupt and evil.

Come on Drift. You know you had more than one choice on your ballot. You could have chosen not to empower the very GOP that has given Obama the stoor. The very GOP that took the so called mandate and did exactly the opposite. The compromise of basic principles every election got us here. No one here or anywhere asks for perfection. But if you are intent on electing a lifetime liberal to combat another lifetime liberal then please, do your country a service by not voting at all.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2016, 11:15:28 pm »

You must think surviving a Hitlery is an option.    Just imagine how much hatred Obama feels towards you.   Now square it,   and you get an idea of what a Hitlery is. 

Hillary has committed dozens of illegal acts as first lady,  more as Senator,   and more still as Secretary of state.   

All of you people need to read up on just how much of a lying evil witch-b*tch is Hillary.    You cannot imagine what sort of sh*t storm that hate-filled evil harpy will unleash on us.   

Read up on Hillary.   Just do it.   You people need to understand that this one is different.   She is vile on a level that is beyond the comprehension of most.

Same tired excuse. The last one was different too we were told. And the one before was different, so we were told.

Chicken little has nothing on the right wing compromise brigade.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2016, 11:19:44 pm »

DO YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS?
Let it burn.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2016, 11:23:13 pm »
If you want to start throwing around generalizations, I have a few about Trump supporters that I've been holding back....   :nono:

We have already heard yours ad infinitum. These threads often look like creative writing contests, in search of the prize for the ultimate put down.

But if you have some new material you want published, have at it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2016, 11:24:21 pm »

What you are seeing is like what happens to drug addicts in an intervention. They will cing to any excuse to keep their fix going. In this case, they cling to any excuse to keep their liberal republicans in power. They destroyed the chance to have a conservative or at minimum a marginal conservative in every primary, then they demand we elect the liberal garbage thats left.

Nope. They and the mess they made can burn. This bastardized America can burn with them. Then those left can rebuild the real one without them in the way.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:25:45 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2016, 11:28:12 pm »
Last time Obama was gonna bring down the terror. The time before that Obama was gonna bring down the terror.

He did.   Apparently some people are not grasping the consequences of the events he has already set in motion.   I can think of several to point to,   but the tippy top of the bloodshed that  shall become his legacy will be from allowing Iran to obtain nuclear ICBMs.   

Jimmy Carter's presidency directly resulted in the death of 1 million people.    I think the legacy of Obama will likely be 100 million dead as a result of that fool's presidency.    Iran is going to strike Israel,  and Israel is going to annihilate Iran.   Probably World War III happens after that. 

Last election was the most important ever in the history of ever. The one before was also the most important ever in the history of ever.

I guess that depends on the scope of your perspective.   I'm getting the impression that a lot of you do not think about this stuff as broadly or as deeply as you should.   

So when is standing up like a man good for you?

When is it standing up like a man to get onto a website and prattle about how you have too much dignity to vote for someone that might help keep us alive for the next 8 years?   

Cause I see all sorts of kooks out there "standing on principles"   in a "get off my lawn"  sort of way. 

What I see is cheap "Virtue Signalling",   but nothing that requires any real expenditure of effort or any real determination at demonstrating principle.   

What was it Paine said about the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot?   Yeah,  it's easy to stand on principle when it doesn't take any more effort than yakking on a website about what you're *not*  going to do.   

Words on a screen.   Blah and meh.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2016, 11:30:18 pm »
Come on Drift. You know you had more than one choice on your ballot. You could have chosen not to empower the very GOP that has given Obama the stoor. The very GOP that took the so called mandate and did exactly the opposite. The compromise of basic principles every election got us here. No one here or anywhere asks for perfection. But if you are intent on electing a lifetime liberal to combat another lifetime liberal then please, do your country a service by not voting at all.

We HAD more than one choice but we've allowed ourselves to be painted into a corner.   Now there are only bad choices.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2016, 11:31:17 pm »
We have already heard yours ad infinitum. These threads often look like creative writing contests, in search of the prize for the ultimate put down.

But if you have some new material you want published, have at it.

There's no point. You wouldn't understand the words I would use.
Let it burn.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2016, 11:31:23 pm »
Not the first election in which I will be forced to hold my nose and pick the lesser of 2 weevils...John McStain comes directly to mind.

My only goal this election year is to ensure I do whatever I can to make damned sure Hillary Clinton is not elected. Some of you people need to get a grip, get a focus, and stop yapping at one another.

That is all.

:beer:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:33:41 pm by Chieftain »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2016, 11:32:38 pm »

I think you obviously do not have the slightest F***ing clue,   or you would not be suggesting Trump is just as bad.   

No,  Trump is not as bad.   Trump is not even in the same class as bad.   Trump would have to take up baby butchering and Satanic worship just to approach the league of evil in which Hillary currently exists.   

No,   I do not think you know what she is.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2016, 11:33:33 pm »
Words on a screen.   Blah and meh.   

My words follow me into the voting booth. And I vote for conservatives. I've been fortunate that mu words have turned quite a few people from your chosen path. So I'll keep speaking them. Primarily because my words are true. But I gotta be honest. I L O V E watching left leaning types that consistently elect their problems spinning like tops trying to deny history, factual information, logic and reason.

Because as blah and meh as you find my words, the one thing you and the rest of the 'what principle can I compromise today" crowd have yet to do even once, is refute them factually.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2016, 11:34:59 pm »
We HAD more than one choice but we've allowed ourselves to be painted into a corner.   Now there are only bad choices.

You speak as if Democracy can be reasoned with or something.   How did we allow ourselves to be painted into a corner?   

We were in a corner when we started.   The very system has become rigged against rationality or sanity. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2016, 11:37:21 pm »

You speak as if Democracy can be reasoned with or something.   How did we allow ourselves to be painted into a corner?   

We were in a corner when we started.   The very system has become rigged against rationality or sanity.

Thats why you stand on principle and vote for your beliefs rather than participate in furthering the rigging and painting yourself DEEPER into the corner.

First rule of holes. STOP DIGGING.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2016, 11:39:04 pm »

I think you obviously do not have the slightest F***ing clue,   or you would not be suggesting Trump is just as bad.   

No,  Trump is not as bad.   Trump is not even in the same class as bad.   Trump would have to take up baby butchering and Satanic worship just to approach the league of evil in which Hillary currently exists.   

Thank you so much for confirming my opinion of Trump supporters.
Let it burn.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2016, 11:50:36 pm »
Was taking my grandkids out over the weekend when I get sideswiped by another car.

When we exchanged information, I asked for his driver's license.  He did not have one, only a Mexican ID, which I have no idea is a real license or not.

The policeman on the scene simply shrugged his shoulders and said 'Just report it to the insurance company, as the police will not do anything about it'.

I do not know if the Donald will come through if elected with his promises, but I sure as hell need SOMEONE to stand up and tell these people to go back to where they came from.  This illegal(I guess) almost took away the most precious things in the world to me.

So, you are in a de facto sanctuary city?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2016, 11:51:18 pm »

It's the same mentality that destroyed the political right overall. Elect the liberal running under the GOP banner no matter what and lie about it being the only option we have.

What it is, is a self fulfilling prophecy that does not broke heretics to the belief.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:16:39 am by mystery-ak »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 11:51:42 pm »

What democracy are you referring to?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2016, 12:01:36 am »
What democracy are you referring to?

The one he thinks he lives in I guess. It's always entertaining how the zealot types that are gonna save America through liberal voting don't realize or know enough about Civics to understand America isn't and never was a democracy.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2016, 12:05:56 am »

I think you obviously  do not have the slightest  clue,   or you would not be suggesting Trump is just as bad.   

Let me guess - you did not count to ten or take a deep breath before posting that?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2016, 12:09:08 am »
Thank you so much for confirming my opinion of Trump supporters.

I am not a Trump supporter.   I am a Cruz supporter.   I got suspended at Free Republic for being a Cruz supporter.   

I think you are engaging in confirmation bias.     
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2016, 12:10:19 am »
This Diogenes dude is a real piece of work.

I don't expect him to last here very long.

If he keeps having to read the drivel that passes for some people's thinking,   I don't either. 

Life is too short.     
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2016, 12:13:49 am »

Why not?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:17:26 am by mystery-ak »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2016, 12:14:09 am »
It's the same mentality that destroyed the political right overall. Elect the liberal running under the GOP banner no matter what and lie about it being the only option we have.

What it is, is a self fulfilling prophecy that does not broke heretics to the belief.

You can be as heretical as you like.   I just interpret it as someone who lacks the requisite  reasoning skills.   

I am not a pragmatist and I detest pragmatism,   but this is an example of where people want to stand on the wrong principles.   Trying to make certain my children can survive in the future is a pretty important principle to me.   

If you are not afraid of Hillary,   then you haven't been paying attention.   

— Lord Melbourne —