Author Topic: We can't reward Hillary Clinton with the White House for breaking all the rules .... By Cal Thomas  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/31/cant-reward-hillary-clinton-with-white-house-for-breaking-all-rules.html?cmpid=NL_morninghl

We can't reward Hillary Clinton with the White House for breaking all the rules

By Cal Thomas Published May 31, 2016 FoxNews.com

“Rules are made to be broken” is a saying that has many variations, but perhaps no one has summed up Hillary Clinton’s attitude (and Bill’s, too) about rules more than the late science-fiction writer, Robert A. Heinlein, who said: “I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”

In its report on how Hillary Clinton handled her “private” emails while serving as secretary of state, the State Department’s inspector general (IG) has found that Hillary Clinton disregarded cyber security guidelines when she used a private computer server. She continues to deny she did anything wrong and falsely claims she turned over “all” of her emails to the State Department after she left office. In fact, she, or members of her team, deleted about 30,000 of them before an investigation of her practices began.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34