Author Topic: Former State Dept. watchdog debunks central Clinton email claim..  (Read 300 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
EXCLUSIVE: The State Department’s former top watchdog, in an interview with Fox News, rejected Hillary Clinton’s repeated claims that her personal email use was in line with her predecessors’ – while saying he would have immediately opened an investigation if he caught wind of a secretary of state using such an account.

Howard Krongard, a George W. Bush administration appointee who served as the State Department inspector general from April 2005 to January 2008, cited his own experience in challenging Clinton’s insistence that her practices were nothing out of the ordinary.

“Certainly to my knowledge at least, Secretary [Condoleezza] Rice did not have a personal server. I certainly never either sent an email to one or received an email from one,” said Krongard, who served during Rice’s tenure.

Further, he said, “I would have been stunned had I been asked to send an email to her at a personal server, private address. I would have declined to do so on security grounds and if she had sent one to me, I probably would have started an investigation.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/30/former-state-dept-watchdog-debunks-central-clinton-email-claim.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Former State Dept. watchdog debunks central Clinton email claim..
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 02:40:31 am »
Things like this serve to illustrate the magnitude of the violations of National Security committed by Team Hildebeest.  This was apparent from the beginning especially to the FBI and professional security people, which is why I am convinced that a secret Grand Jury was seated last year, has been hearing evidence in this case all along, and will ultimately hand down multiple criminal indictments that will bring down the Hildebeest, the Clinton Crime Family, and a big slice of the National Democrat Party. 

I'm sure there are lots of people out there who are waiting for the knock on the door, because they were stupid enough to trust a Clinton.

When the excrement finally impacts the air impeller, the result will be spectacular.

:smokin: