Author Topic: Doctors Advised Mom to “Remove” Her “Dead” Unborn Baby, He’s Born Healthy  (Read 1430 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Doctors Advised Mom to “Remove” Her “Dead” Unborn Baby, He’s Born Healthy

Sarah Zagorski   May 29, 2015   |   12:14PM    Washington, DC

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/05/29/doctors-advised-mom-to-remove-her-dead-unborn-baby-hes-born-healthy/?utm_content=bufferd1ea9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

In a story published on a her website, a Jewish woman named Hadassah Sabo Milner explains how she almost lost her baby after doctors told her that her child was no longer viable. When Milner first discovered that she was pregnant, she was cautiously excited because she had already suffered two miscarriages.

She explained, “I was in contact with my doctor early on, as I didn’t want to lose this pregnancy too. The minute a woman learns she is pregnant a space is made in her heart for this child. She starts dreaming about the child she carries within her. It’s instinctive. And I am no different. I took progesterone hormone supplements (those of you who have had to take them, you know that I don’t mean pills to swallow) in order to just boost my body’s ability to handle the pregnancy. I didn’t pick up my other kids, although the youngest was already 3 and didn’t really need picking up that much. I did everything I was told to do to ensure this baby stuck.”

Unfortunately, when Milner was two-months-pregnant she started feeling immense pain and began bleeding. She decided to go to the hospital because she was concerned something was wrong with her baby and that she was having another miscarriage. Upon arrival, doctors suspected that Milner had an ectopic pregnancy, which occurs when an embryo implants outside the uterus. However, eventually doctors ruled that out and began looking for her child’s heartbeat.

Milner said, “They felt that an in depth ultrasound was needed to check if the baby was still viable. The ultrasound technician declared her findings – there was a fetal sac, but no heartbeat was visible, and at this stage of the pregnancy it should be. Her conclusion – the baby was not viable. My ob/gyn was paged.”

Immediately, the Ob-Gyn wanted to perform a D&C because she believed the baby was gone and that Milner’s health could be in jeopardy. Thankfully, Milner refused because she wanted to give it more time and speak with her Rabbi about the situation. Her doctor was very reluctant to wait but granted her request and performed another ultrasound the next day.

Here’s more:

I knew deep in my bones that I had not lost this baby. But medical science didn’t seem to agree with me. The technician called us in – when she saw us she did a double take. She was the same tech as the day before and the look on her face was that we were wasting her time and resources.

I lay on the table as she prepared all of the equipment. At that moment I gave it all up to God. I really felt that I communicated with Him, lying there on that cold ultrasound table. I put it all in His hands and told myself that I would trust that whatever would be, would be the right thing. I had a tremendous sense of peace come over me.

Meanwhile the waves of resentment were emanating from the tech. She didn’t want to be there. She made that damn obvious. She consulted with her superior, who probably told her she had no choice in the matter, as she started the scan.

exc

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Very moving; at the same time, this article is in LifeNews; they also have this one on Sarah Silverman;

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/05/27/pro-abortion-comedian-sarah-silverman-jokes-about-abortion-semen-at-charity-event-for-kids/

She's said some mean things about the right; and, has joked on abortion and shares the same faith at least in name as Hadassah Sabo Milner, the subject of the article. I'd hope the kinds of stories on Milner can give a heads up to the likes of Silverman, Hollywood and others who are not as reverent about life.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

She's said some mean things about the right; and, has joked on abortion and shares the same faith at least in name as Hadassah Sabo Milner, the subject of the article. I'd hope the kinds of stories on Milner can give a heads up to the likes of Silverman, Hollywood and others who are not as reverent about life.

Do you have a point to make?

Offline TomSea

Do you have a point to make?

Is English Your Second Language?

I've had this rude garbage from you before. Not taking it and won't be intimidated, my point is pretty clear. If you are insinuating things, maybe you should speak up!

This is a discussion forum.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:14:32 pm by TomSea »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Is English Your Second Language?

I've had this rude garbage from you before. Not taking it, my point is pretty clear. If you are insinuating things, maybe you should speak up!

I apologize for the rude garbage. So that I can learn and do better, please point me to it.

English? Yes as a matter of fact.

There are people of every faith and no faith who come down an all sides of any issue. So what?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
My sister became pregnant when she lived near Boston.  The doctor told her that her baby had spina bifada  and recommended that she abort it.  She was completely anguished about it because she doesn't believe in abortion.  In the end, she decided to have her baby regardless of it's condition.

She gave birth to a very healthy girl baby - my cherished beautiful niece - who has not a sign of spina bifada and is 26 years old now.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline TomSea

NARAL; help foist abortion on the USA.

National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NARAL_Pro-Choice_America

Betty Friedan and Dr. Bernard Nathanson helped found the organization.

Nathanson converted from his ways and became a Christian (Catholic). Yes, we can learn from Mrs. Milner and I hope others do to. 

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
My sister became pregnant when she lived near Boston.  The doctor told her that her baby had spina bifada  and recommended that she abort it.  She was completely anguished about it because she doesn't believe in abortion.  In the end, she decided to have her baby regardless of it's condition.

She gave birth to a very healthy girl baby - my cherished beautiful niece - who has not a sign of spina bifada and is 26 years old now.

Wonderful story!

We had an alarming alpha protein level on prenatal testing. When we pressed on what that meant (we already knew) and the ob began to steer toward abortion, we fired  him.

27 years later that baby is training on fighter strike jet planes.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Wonderful story!

We had an alarming alpha protein level on prenatal testing. When we pressed on what that meant (we already knew) and the ob began to steer toward abortion, we fired  him.

27 years later that baby is training on fighter strike jet planes.

Very cool!

You have to wonder how many aborted babies might have found a cure for cancer, or might have written a great novel, or came up with an invention to help mankind....

The holocaust of our time.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!