Author Topic: Donald Trump: Obama ‘The Single Best Thing to Ever Happen to Jimmy Carter’  (Read 1098 times)

rangerrebew

Donald Trump: Obama ‘The Single Best Thing to Ever Happen to Jimmy Carter’
by ALEX SWOYER | Breitbart  |  published on May 27, 2016

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump says President Barack Obama is the best thing that ever happened to President Jimmy Carter.

“He is the single best thing to ever happen to Jimmy Carter because a lot of people are no longer looking at Jimmy Carter as our worst president,” Trump said during his campaign rally at Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings, Montana.

In fact, a poll in 2014 suggested President Obama edged out President George W. Bush, President Nixon, and President Carter as the nation’s worst president, according to The Washington Times.

In the “worst” competition, Mr. Obama barely edged out Mr. Bush, with 33 percent rating the incumbent the worst president of the post-World War II era to 28 percent for Mr. Bush. Richard Nixon, who in the wake of the Watergate scandal became the only president in history to resign the office, was a distant third at 13 percent, and Jimmy Carter was fourth at 8 percent.

A few months later, Carter commented on being compared to Obama as the worst president during an appearance on MSNBC.
Read the full article: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/27/donald-trump-obama-single-best-thing-ever-happen-jimmy-carter/

Read more at 1776 Coalition: http://www.1776coalition.com/featured-content/donald-trump-obama-the-single-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to-jimmy-carter#ixzz4A9PnOc00

Offline livius

And Obama was the best thing to happen to Donald Trump...in fact, his role model.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I agree with Trump on this one, though I doubt that Carter has the wherewithal to recognize that idea.

Offline RoosGirl

I agree with Trump on this one, though I doubt that Carter has the wherewithal to recognize that idea.

Oh, I think Carter has Trump's number, he has said he hopes Trump will be malleable enough on climate change.