Author Topic: Donald Trump keeps giving Republicans major cause for alarm — because he's still attacking them  (Read 464 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Donald Trump keeps giving Republicans major cause for alarm — because he's still attacking them

Excerpt:

Donald Trump.

He said he wouldn't say it.
But Donald Trump seemingly couldn't resist.
"I wonder if I could say — you know, remember lyin'. Lyin'. I won’t say ‘Lyin' Ted' — I refuse to say it," he told a crowd during a Friday rally in Fresno, California.
“Lyin’ Ted!" Trump then exclaimed. "Holds that Bible high, puts it down, and then he lies. Lyin’ Ted. Well, I’m going to retire that from Ted — I’m not going to call Ted that anymore."
Trump had resurrected perhaps his most infamous moniker to discuss shifting it from Ted Cruz, the Texas senator who challenged him for the Republican nomination, to Hillary Clinton.
But the incident helped illuminate a still-signature part of Trump's campaign rallies: his insults of fellow Republicans.
The Manhattan billionaire is nearly a full month into being the GOP's presumptive nominee, but his rallies over the past week have shown that he doesn't appear to be easing up on fellow Republicans who have drawn his ire.
During a Tuesday rally in New Mexico, for example, Trump unleashed on Susana Martinez, the state's governor. Martinez is the first Latina governor in US history. And she's a Republican.
But all that didn't stop Trump for attacking Martinez — one of a handful of GOP governors who have yet to come out in support of Trump — for not attending his rally.
"We have to get your governor to get going — she’s got to do a better job, OK?" Trump said. "Your governor has got to do a better job. ... She’s not doing the job. Hey, maybe I’ll run for governor of New Mexico — I’ll get this place going. She’s not doing the job. We got to get her moving. Come on. Let’s go, governor."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-keeps-giving-republicans-181851803.html
_________________________________________________________________________________

Haven’t we had enough to see that this immoral person is not worthy to be President of the United States of America? 

Ted Cruz isn’t running anymore.  And even if he had been I would say Ted Cruz is not the liar that Trump keeps insisting.  All of the issues were addressed on the campaign trail and I didn’t see Ted Cruz lie about it.  He confronted whatever was brought to the table responsibly.  He is a moral man.  A Christian who Trump continues to attack to this day.  Why is he doing it?  It is sad but I see that Trump keep doing it to get laughter and response from the crowd.  To reel them in to his immorality.  Get them going.  He has to have a line.

And in his lines he always reveals himself for who he is.  When trump ties Ted Cruz to waving Bible and lies it is a calculated attack on Christianity as a whole.  As Christians we need to acknowledge the spirit of anti-Christ in Trump.  The Bible states that there are many anti-Christ’s.  Anti meaning opposed to.  Very plain and simple.  When Trump ties those things together he reveals his anti-Christianity.  We as a family of believers must acknowledge who Donald Trump is.  I hear in not so many words very respectable leaders of the Family of the Lord Jesus Christ doing their best to disregard the warnings of which we should pay attention.  To codify a new standard of acceptability for the Highest elected office.  And why?  Because the only other option is Hillary?  I abstain and believe the Lord to provide the answer and I know it is not Trump.   

Oh, we aren’t electing a Pastor.  No we aren’t but are we as a family of Christ supposed to vote for a person against the Faith?   Someone openly mocking Christianity and member of The Body of Christ.  Ted Cruz is Chosen by God as are all Christians.  If our identity is in Christ we must not be part of the World.  We live in it but not of it.  Its time Christian leaders do a inward search of their identity in Christ and make evaluations of whether God would want us voting for this kind of anti-Christianity.  I don’t think so.

Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

Well, Hillary isn't going to elect herself after all.

Offline OldSaltUSN

Well, I've posted my opinion quite a few times.

Trump is either:

• Absolutely, stark raving nuts.  He thinks these attacks will lead voters to put him in the White House.  NO ONE agrees, not even the average Trumpkin, that Trump will unite the GOP via these attacks.  The best they can say is "well, we don't need those @#$@#$! idiots anyway.  Go Trump".  It's senseless - illogical.  The numbers for Trump just aren't there, unless half the Democrat party defects to his campaign, and that ain't happening. 
  • Supporting Hillary for President, as a long time FOB and Hillary, much the same as Perot did in 1992.  Bill's election and the defeat of Bush was Perot's only goal.  (I used to work for him when EDS was still a relatively small, Federal government contracted company, and I knew Perot will enough to understand his game.  He wasn't a fool, and he did harbor Texas sized grudges.  He always was a "scalded dog" Democrat.)
  • Running some other scam.  The most likely is simply ego and money driven, but it could be as far fetched as being some sort of foreign agent.

In the same way that Obama never won an election prior to the Presidency in which his opponent did not withdraw due to scandal, Clinton would never have won in 1992 without the help of Perot, and as of 2015, NO DEMOCRAT HAD A PRAYER after Obama's clear weak leadership and malfeasance as President.   Trump is Hillary's Perot.   That's my best guess.  The difference is that Trump now thinks he has a chance.  He's ragging on Republicans because he's always ragged on Republicans.  He's always been a progressive, whatever label he carried to the polls, and he hasn't changed.

Trump loses 50 states, the Senate, and half the GOP House, and walks away smiling and happy, an honored guest in Hillary's White House within six months after she takes office.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:53:03 pm by OldSaltUSN »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

Republicans should be alarmed because Trump is not a Republican and occasionally slips and reveals it.

Now that Kristol has thrown fear into him about somebody running as an independent, look at what he tweets:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  41m41 minutes ago
Bill Kristol has been wrong for 2yrs-an embarrassed loser, but if the GOP can't control their own, then they are not a party. Be tough, R's!

Notice how he refers to the GOP as "they.  Not "we."

And how does he propose "the GOP" stop somebody from running for president?  They didn't stop him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.