Author Topic: Rep. Darrell Issa Lauds Trump, Spotlighting 'Reaganesque' Traits  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/darrell-issa-lauds-trump-spotlights/2016/05/27/id/731195/

By Todd Beamon   |   Friday, 27 May 2016 06:26 PM

Rep. Darrell Issa — a former Marco Rubio backer who once distinguished Donald Trump as "a voice" of the Republican Party, not "the voice" — hailed the presumptive nominee Friday and even highlighted some "Reaganesque" elements of his campaign.

"What you have here, though, is, in fact, a Reaganesque campaign," the California Republican told Wolf Blitzer on CNN. "One in which he talks about making America great again for all of us, revitalizing the military — and our Hispanic population here is overwhelmingly military, including people who served in the Navy, Marines and other branches of the military."

Issa, 62, who was first elected to Congress in 2000, spoke with Blitzer before the start of a Trump rally with veterans in San Diego. The developer has been speaking throughout the Golden State since securing enough delegates to win the GOP nomination on Thursday.

California is one of five states holding its primary on June 7, the last day of the presidential primary season. The state carries 172 GOP delegates.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: Rep. Darrell Issa Lauds Trump, Spotlighting 'Reaganesque' Traits
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 12:08:51 pm »
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rep. Darrell Issa Lauds Trump, Spotlighting 'Reaganesque' Traits
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 12:12:24 pm »
Darrell Issa is also one of the forty three  "republicans" who voted tt codify Obama's transgender policies!

Not worth a warm bucket of spit!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien