Author Topic: ‘Fat Pig’ Rosie O’Donnell Is In Therapy Over Her Obsession With Donald Trump  (Read 1099 times)

rangerrebew

‘Fat Pig’ Rosie O’Donnell Is In Therapy Over Her Obsession With Donald Trump

http://downtrend.com/71superb/fat-pig-rosie-odonnell-is-in-therapy-over-her-obsession-with-donald-trump

May 27, 2016| by Brian Anderson

GOP Nominee Donald Trump and unfunny comedian Rosie O’Donnell have been involved in a long running feud that has mostly been one-sided. Trump has called O’Donnell a “fat pig” and a “loser” but that has been in response to Rosie’s unnatural obsession and hatred for the billionaire. As it turns out, O’Donnell’s creepy fixation on The Donald has landed her in therapy.

The Daily Mail reports that O’Donnell’s awesome career had her opening up for washed up 80’s pop drag queen Boy George in NYC. She was supposed to deliver a comedy routine but instead ranted about how much she hates Trump.

O’Donnell told the audience that she is, “depressed because I f*cking hate that orange piece of shit!”

She then said that she is in therapy over Trump and that her therapist has told her to stop focusing on him. She apparently didn’t heed that advice.

“Well I would rather give birth to a flaming iguana while taking a shit. I hate him. I hate him,” said O’Donnell.

It’s unclear what she would rather do than giving birth to a flaming iguana, but presumably it has something to do with Trump. I think it’s better for everyone if we don’t try to make too much sense out what she says. For example:

“I’m not going to say his name,” she said right before she grabbed her crotch and grunted, “Eat me, Donald.”

She also described Trump as an “orange tinged shitstain.”

Now here’s the funny thing, and it wasn’t O’Donnell’s attempt at comedy. In liberal-ass NYC, at a tranny concert, the audience was booing Rosie’s attacks on the Republican presidential nominee:

“Rosie’s routine was just jaw-dropping. She sounds like she is obsessed with Donald Trump and it was what she spent most of her very short act talking about,” said one concertgoer. “Not everyone was impressed. People around me were shaking their heads in disagreement.”

“One man near me turned to his wife turned and said, ‘I really hope Donald gets elected so she keeps her promise and moves to Canada.’ Another lady was shouting, ‘Get off and let Cyndi sing,’” he continued.

I guess Cyndi Lauper was also performing at this event.

Let’s keep in mind that democrats, especially Hillary Clinton, use what Donald Trump has said about Rosie O’Donnell as proof that he is anti-women. I wonder why what O’Donnell has said about Trump isn’t proof that Rosie is anti-men. I suppose sexism is like racism in that it is a one-way street. If white people do something it is racist, but if black people do it: definitely not racist. If a man does something it is sexist, while whatever women do is “empowering.”

I actually think it is hysterical that Rosie O’Donnell is so obsessed with Trump that it has landed her in therapy. Finally, she found a way to make me laugh. I have a feeling Trump is going to do a similar number on Hillary Clinton in the general election, that is if she isn’t in jail for her illegal e-mail troubles.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:27:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Charlespg

O’Donnell told the audience that she is, “depressed because I f*cking hate that orange piece of shit!”             
Eat some cake and more donuts and have  a fatal  heart attack
you useless piece of nasty  sub human trash  :im waiting:

and I say that as a member of the human race ,not because I support trump
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Relic

I think she posts here.

Offline mountaineer

Her craziness started long before Trump entered politics.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Charlespg

That she and Rosan Barr are celebrities
shows how far  some of humanity has fallen

it also shows that Oliver Wendall Homes Jr was on to something
when he said "Three generations of imbeciles are enough "  :whistle:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline mirraflake

I'll help everyone on GOPBR from eating  too much over the Memorial Day weekend with this caption and photo.

“I’m not going to say his name,” she said right before she grabbed her crotch and grunted, “Eat me, Donald.”

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:36:29 pm by mirraflake »

geronl

@Mod1

This is more opinion than news

rangerrebew

If I could put a face on Rosie's personality, it would be Helen Thomas. :3: