Author Topic: O'Reilly and Scarborough to Trump: Enough with the Clinton conspiracies!  (Read 259 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
O'Reilly and Scarborough to Trump: Enough with the Clinton conspiracies!

Conservative commentators are cautioning Donald Trump not to give fuel to conspiracy theories and sordid controversies that have long swirled around Bill and Hillary Clinton after the presumptive Republican nominee called a former White House aide’s suicide “fishy” and released an Instagram ad featuring audio recordings of the former president’s accusers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-clinton-conspiracy-vince-foster-000000798.html?nhp=1

For the life of me I can't understand why we would even consider a candidate that has to have a babysitter.

I mean we would all be better off if someone would stick a pacifier in his mouth.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mechanicos

Yeah how dare Trump try to educate the Lo-Info youth voters Hillary depends on about her hidden-from-them past? Why, it might destroy the carefully crafted Grandmotherly Image they created of her...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline MajorClay

Who even watches O'Reilly or Scarborough anymore?