Author Topic: Trump Adviser: Candidate Will Soften His Stance On Muslim Ban  (Read 602 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Paul Manafort, a top adviser to Donald Trump, told the Huffington Post in an interview published Wednesday night that the Republican presidential candidate will gradually soften his stance on a ban on Muslims traveling to the United States.

"He’s already started moderating on that," Manafort said. "He operates by starting the conversation at the outer edges and then brings it back towards the middle. Within his comfort zone, he’ll soften it some more."

“He’ll still end up outside of the norm, but in line with what the American people are thinking," he added.

Trump proposed barring Muslims from entering the country last year, but earlier in May, he said that the ban was "just a suggestion."

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paul-manafort-trump-soften-muslim-ban
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:52:08 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Trump Adviser: Candidate Will Soften His Stance On Muslim Ban
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 03:54:20 pm »
Paul Manafort, a top adviser to Donald Trump, told the Huffington Post in an interview published Wednesday night that the Republican presidential candidate will gradually soften his stance on a ban on Muslims traveling to the United States.

"He’s already started moderating on that," Manafort said. "He operates by starting the conversation at the outer edges and then brings it back towards the middle. Within his comfort zone, he’ll soften it some more."

“He’ll still end up outside of the norm, but in line with what the American people are thinking," he added.

Trump proposed barring Muslims from entering the country last year, but earlier in May, he said that the ban was "just a suggestion."

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paul-manafort-trump-soften-muslim-ban

Hillary Soros talking point memo. GOP does not attack its guaranteed nominee now as that is working for the Democrats.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:07:56 pm »
In other words, you can't believe a word from the orange con man's mouth...which is what most of the American public already knew and which most of his followers conveniently ignore.

I wish the Trumpets here would finally address my question about Trump's most guarded secret...."THE 2015 OFF THE RECORD NYT INTERVIEW".  Word has it, that Trump admitted that his bluster was all show (reality?), and he would moderate toward the middle as needed.

God, these Trumpets are going to be embarrassed after they find out how bad they have been duped.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 04:35:26 pm »
I wish the Trumpets here would finally address my question about Trump's most guarded secret...."THE 2015 OFF THE RECORD NYT INTERVIEW".  Word has it, that Trump admitted that his bluster was all show (reality?), and he would moderate toward the middle as needed.

God, these Trumpets are going to be embarrassed after they find out how bad they have been duped.

Trump supporters not even addressing the fact that the words about yet another Deceptive Donald lie are from his convention manager.

When Trump moves even more to the left, I will watch Trump supporters' heads explode. It will be amazing, believe me.
Principles matter. Words matter.