Author Topic: TRUMP SEALS THE DEAL Unbound delegates put campaign over threshold for GOP nomination  (Read 20676 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump has done nothing but shovel out venom. 

You're confusing truth with venom.  Deal with it.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that it hits me anew every single day.  DONALD TRUMP, GOP presidential nominee...it's like I fell down Alice's rabbit hole.

:odrama:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I twisted your comment by quoting you and asking just what you meant? Lol.  If you don't want to be questioned, twisted according to you, be clearer in what you mean.
company

noun,, often attributive  com·pa·ny \ˈkəmp-nē, ˈkəm-pə-\

Simple Definition of company
: a business organization that makes, buys, or sells goods or provides services in exchange for money
: the state or condition of being with another person
: someone or something you spend time with or enjoy being with

You, personally spend time with Mr.Trump?

Sorry, you have a tough time with the English Language.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You are equating Trump and Truth in the same post  That may be the funniest damn thing I have read today.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:53:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Now you're confusing drama with truth,  Could there be a problem with comprehension among #NeverTrumps?   :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

Now you're confusing drama with truth,  Could there be a problem with comprehension among #NeverTrumps?   :pondering:
I don't know. I've never identified as a #nevertrump, sorry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mechanicos

People who cannot discern reality, like the fact they are being used by Democrats, obviously have a comprehension problem.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RetBobbyMI

No.  It doesn't have to be done that way.  My Dad was building a new church in Washington, DC.  A guy kept stalling him on a permit he needed.  It was obvious that the guy wanted a little money to change hands.  Dad thought about it because patience was not his strongest point.  What he did was go to the guy and tell him, nicely, "Look, I am a minister of God.  If there is something wrong with this permit application, tell me and I'll correct it.  Understand that I am not going to slid any money across this counter and if you deny me this permit, I will do whatever it takes to get it approved.  I'll walk it up the chain of command, I'll go to the newspapers and radio, I'll tell every single living soul I meet and that I know what is going on here."    The guy gave him the permit.  If you don't stand up to corruption, you enable corruption.
And that is a similar correlation to what Cruz has done in the Senate. He stood up for principles. He was castigated by his fellow Republican members with NO principles, because they feared retribution. But the retribution table was turned and McConnell and his henchmen are now the devil.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Hoodat

People who cannot discern reality, like the fact they are being used by Democrats, obviously have a comprehension problem.

This is funny coming from a supporter of the candidate hand-picked by Bill Clinton to run against his wife.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
And that is a similar correlation to what Cruz has done in the Senate. He stood up for principles. He was castigated by his fellow Republican members with NO principles, because they feared retribution. But the retribution table was turned and McConnell and his henchmen are now the devil.

Cruz is a principled man and was maligned and smeared by Trump. This is a disgrace.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Cruz calling McConnell a liar on the senate floor was one of my favorite political moments of the past 10 years.

This is funny coming from a supporter of the candidate hand-picked by Bill Clinton to run against his wife.

@Hoodat

You are simply being disingenuous here.  But, you already know that.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Cruz calling McConnell a liar on the senate floor was one of my favorite political moments of the past 10 years.

Mine, too.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Cruz is a principled man and was maligned and smeared by Trump. This is a disgrace.

Hey, @austingirl !  Cruz is a politician who was the master of his own defeat.  The only disgrace is that he and his supporter are still whining .

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:11:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline RoosGirl

Hey, @austingirl !  Cruz is a politician who was the master of his own defeat.  The only disgrace is that he and his supporter are still whining .

Pointing out the many things about the remaining candidate that should cause any conservative to be concerned is not whining.

Offline GrouchoTex

Pointing out the many things about the remaining candidate that should cause any conservative to be concerned is not whining.
I would also point out, that skepticism of any candidate, Cruz and Trump, Hil/Bern, and all past, present, and future candidates,is healthy for a Republic an should always be encouraged.
People in the tank for anyone should not forget that we the people decide.

Offline RetBobbyMI

If Trump even had a smidgeon of the political and ethical principles encompassed by Cruz, he might have some hope! But he doesn't, so not much hope there.

The only candidate left in the race with the constitutional conservative principles is Darrell Castle, Constitution Party.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:57:33 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
There is a (another) fairly detailed this time article on Yahoo news this morning explaining how Trump could still not get the nomination depending on the rules committee.

Every day Donald Trump becomes more and more unhinged and every day we learn new damaging information about him.

I read the report on Yahoo news and hope it is true. 

Trump is the one person in the known universe that Hillary could actually beat.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline GrouchoTex

Every day Donald Trump becomes more and more unhinged and every day we learn new damaging information about him.

I read the report on Yahoo news and hope it is true. 

Trump is the one person in the known universe that Hillary could actually beat.

My tinfoil hat might be showing, but i wonder if the media wasn't in cahoots all along.

Offline RetBobbyMI

My tinfoil hat might be showing, but i wonder if the media wasn't in cahoots all along.
No doubt.  They will find any way they can to support Hillary!

Offline Mechanicos

Delusions are not facts
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
Who would have thought, one month ago, that the Republican convention would be end up being a quiet affair and the Democrat convention would be the one in disarray?

tRumpbots should be very careful of counting chicken before eggs hatch.

The "Done Deal" is when the delegate votes are counted, not before, no matter how much tRumpies wish or claim it.

Offline GrouchoTex

tRumpbots should be very careful of counting chicken before eggs hatch.

The "Done Deal" is when the delegate votes are counted, not before, no matter how much tRumpies wish or claim it.
Can't argue with you.
I think when all is said and done, Trump/Clinton will be the nominees.
Anything can happen.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I don't think even a fragment of tin foil is required to  think that.  In fact, I would bet big money on it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien