Author Topic: TRUMP SEALS THE DEAL Unbound delegates put campaign over threshold for GOP nomination  (Read 20684 times)

Offline roamer_1

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Two
Really
Ugly
Mistakes
People.

Offline Relic

Americans are smart, they will reject Trump and choose the capable, dynamic Hillary Clinton.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Time to put up or shut up, #NeverTrump.  Come to the light, see the error of continuing (as I did) and all will be forgiven.
@Bill Cipher

You can't be serious about having a Trumpiphany!

Silver Pines

He exudes a sleazy used car look to him.  I love it when he recently slipped and admitted that their campaign was the "Ultimate Reality TV Show"   Very sad that Trump and his minions hate this country so badly that they would turn our political process into a Survivor Episode.

Trump and company...all POS.

Even now, it amazes me that people have fallen for Trump and his schtick.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Even now, it amazes me that people have fallen for Trump and his schtick.

You are far from alone in that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Paladin

"and company"? Does that include his supporters of here?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

Equal treatment? You snowflakes were given you own safe space here for God's sake!

Yes, equal, just as I stated. You and all others were given the opportunity to start a thread promoting whoever's candidacy you supported without be subjected to the kinds of venomous commentary customary with you anti-Trumpsters. If you failed to avail yourself of that option, then that is on you, not us. 
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Quote from: catfish1957 on May 27, 2016, 09:52:42 AM

Of course it does!  You know every Trump insult has to include a slam at his supporters too!  It's become obsessive, hasn't it?   :silly:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Paladin

Quote from: catfish1957 on May 27, 2016, 09:52:42 AM

Of course it does!

But if that is the case, and like you I think it is, where are the mods and the "equal treatment" I asked about?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
But if that is the case, and like you I think it is, where are the mods and the "equal treatment" I asked about?

What equal treatment?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The other day....after having a curt exchange with one of the loudmouthed refugees......"Out of the Blue"......so to speak, I was PM'd by a very good FRiend...also a MOD here, asking me to remove "Behead those that insult Trump", which was under my avatar.....SINCE LAST JUNE.

The 'excuse'/reason?   Saw a beheading video once and it was upsetting.

There's no such thing as 'equal treatment', @Paladin

Not when quantity becomes more important that quality.  After all....there's a site to build.     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

If it's not okay to insult Trump supporters here (and I agree with the owners that no Briefing Room member should engage in personal attacks and insults against another member, Trump supporter or not) why would it be okay to call for the beheading of those who don't support him? If your call for violence was meant as a joke, then shouldn't Trump supporters take all the insults thrown their way as "just a joke," too? Hey, don't be so thinskinned, right?

How about instead we just stop going after each other and stick to the candidates? They're the ones who actually put themselves "out there" to be debated and criticized.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

Mission accomplished for Drumpf-Clinton-Soros cabal pulling the biggest con job on the Republican electorate.

The GOP delegates have only one chance to redeem themselves and save the party and the country, but abstaining from voting for Drumpf and switching to elect Cruz as the nominee.  And even that might not save the day, if enough Drumpf supporters pout and sit out the election.

That would be the typical snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in typical flaccid GOP-e fashion.  Romney Cruz limpness.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline ConstitutionRose

No you are not correct. Its comparing apples and oranges. First. Its the Corrupt areas hes in such as New York City. Bribes are a way of life in such liberal hell holes especially for large ops.2nd I seriously doubt anybody hes compared with has operations as large as the ones Trump has. A medium to small business operating in fly over country may have some corruption they have to deal with but a large one that operates internationally headquartered in NYC is in the deep of it.

So your comparisons don't fly.

No.  It doesn't have to be done that way.  My Dad was building a new church in Washington, DC.  A guy kept stalling him on a permit he needed.  It was obvious that the guy wanted a little money to change hands.  Dad thought about it because patience was not his strongest point.  What he did was go to the guy and tell him, nicely, "Look, I am a minister of God.  If there is something wrong with this permit application, tell me and I'll correct it.  Understand that I am not going to slid any money across this counter and if you deny me this permit, I will do whatever it takes to get it approved.  I'll walk it up the chain of command, I'll go to the newspapers and radio, I'll tell every single living soul I meet and that I know what is going on here."    The guy gave him the permit.  If you don't stand up to corruption, you enable corruption.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Mechanicos

No.  It doesn't have to be done that way.  My Dad was building a new church in Washington, DC.  A guy kept stalling him on a permit he needed.  It was obvious that the guy wanted a little money to change hands.  Dad thought about it because patience was not his strongest point.  What he did was go to the guy and tell him, nicely, "Look, I am a minister of God.  If there is something wrong with this permit application, tell me and I'll correct it.  Understand that I am not going to slid any money across this counter and if you deny me this permit, I will do whatever it takes to get it approved.  I'll walk it up the chain of command, I'll go to the newspapers and radio, I'll tell every single living soul I meet and that I know what is going on here."    The guy gave him the permit.  If you don't stand up to corruption, you enable corruption.
One case with a Moral hook does not negate the fact its how many mega businesses have to operate in heavily corrupt areas and countries. I am a very honorable man especially in my dealings, one has to be to stay in business, but it is safer for all parties involved to pay off a federale to get a family relative free in Mexico then to fight it. Same reason small businesses pay protection money in areas with organized crime...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

In true Trumpet fashion you have twisted my comment.  My spouse supports Trump, and would you think I thought she was a POS?  "Trump And Company" alludes to Trump the Orange, and his company (sleazy political circle).  I have no problems with Trump supporters as they are good honest hard working Americans who have been sadly duped.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

One case with a Moral hook does not negate the fact its how many mega businesses have to operate in heavily corrupt areas and countries. I am a very honorable man especially in my dealings, one has to be to stay in business, but it is safer for all parties involved to pay off a federale to get a family relative free in Mexico then to fight it. Same reason small businesses pay protection money in areas with organized crime...

So what do you think the price will be for Trump to walk away from building TheWall?

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

@Paladin

No. At least not for me. I know many good people for are supporting that bleep.

Offline Mechanicos

So what do you think the price will be for Trump to walk away from building TheWall?
His ego will not let him...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

You are far from alone in that!

I'm not exaggerating when I say that it hits me anew every single day.  DONALD TRUMP, GOP presidential nominee...it's like I fell down Alice's rabbit hole.

Silver Pines

Yes, equal, just as I stated. You and all others were given the opportunity to start a thread promoting whoever's candidacy you supported without be subjected to the kinds of venomous commentary customary with you anti-Trumpsters. If you failed to avail yourself of that option, then that is on you, not us.

Trump has done nothing but shovel out venom.  He deserves every bit that gets thrown back at him.

Offline aligncare

The other day....after having a curt exchange with one of the loudmouthed refugees......"Out of the Blue"......so to speak, I was PM'd by a very good FRiend...also a MOD here, asking me to remove "Behead those that insult Trump", which was under my avatar.....SINCE LAST JUNE.

The 'excuse'/reason?   Saw a beheading video once and it was upsetting.

There's no such thing as 'equal treatment', @Paladin

Not when quantity becomes more important that quality.  After all....there's a site to build.     :whistle:

Which is why I stopped posting here after 9-years of calling TBR my only Internet home. I grew tired of being insulted.

Donald Trump won, Ted Cruz lost. Get over it, get on board with the nominee, or get out-of-the-way; we have a democrat to defeat in November.

You're either part of the process to achieve that or you are passively (or, in many cases, actively) helping the other side to defeat the republican nominee.

Myst, take a stand. If your web forum continues to promote the defeat of the GOP in November, by coddling the losing-candidate supporters and silencing Trump support -- in many cases, by banning members -- you will be taking an active role in the election of a democrat.

I cannot/will not be a part of that.

Goodbye.

Offline RoosGirl

His ego will not let him...

No way.  He'll claim it's all part of making the deal and try to sell us on why $ is better than Wall.

Offline Paladin

In true Trumpet fashion you have twisted my comment.  My spouse supports Trump, and would you think I thought she was a POS?  "Trump And Company" alludes to Trump the Orange, and his company (sleazy political circle).  I have no problems with Trump supporters as they are good honest hard working Americans who have been sadly duped.

I twisted your comment by quoting you and asking just what you meant? Lol.  If you don't want to be questioned, twisted according to you, be clearer in what you mean.

Offline Mesaclone

No it's not.....he still has to be accepted as the RNC/GOP Representative at convention....and the rules committee meets just before that....

they could deny him the election. I hope they do regardless of the public outcry....they're already wetting their pants anyway....

Zero chance of that happening. Sub zero.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain