Author Topic: From #FeelTheBern to #FeelTheJohnson? Gary Johnson sees huge jump in new poll  (Read 671 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/19/gary-johnson-sees-huge-jump-new-poll-bernie-supporters/#iFUVQZLxudEkl6hU.99

by Ron Meyer
May 19, 2016

A new national poll of more than 1,000 voters from Fox News shows a new outlook for the presidential race. Donald Trump has taken the lead with 42 percent of the vote, followed by Hillary Clinton with 39 percent of the vote.

But, the most shocking data point is that former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson is polling at 10 percent.

Johnson’s largest group of support is with younger voters. A stunning 18 percent of voters under age 35 support Johnson. 31 percent support Trump and 40 percent support Clinton.  Clinton’s unfavorable number among young voters are now almost as high as Trump’s. 68 percent have an unfavorable view of Trump, 61 percent have an unfavorable view of Clinton. 70 percent of younger voters answered that they do not believe Clinton is honest or trustworthy.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
OK, someone has to say it... I ain't feeling his Johnson.

:eatdrink:
Let it burn.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
OK, someone has to say it... I ain't feeling his Johnson.

:eatdrink:
*responds seriously to a humorous comment*

I don't expect most people here to do so, but this is a pretty clear illustration that there is a sizable "neither Trump nor Hillary" crowd out there. They're mostly younger folk, and I think they span a certain breadth of the political spectrum.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Ten percent is NOT significantly MORE sizable, than previous 3rd party vanity campaigns.

LP

--Open borders
--Abortion on demand
--Cut military 43%
--Legalize most drugs
--No death penalty

You know just typical stuff you expect to see on "conservative" sites

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln